FBI says Russia trying to spread false information online ahead of upcoming midterm election

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The Federal Bureau of Investigation told reporters Monday that they have not spotted any specific threats to U.S. voting systems as the midterm elections approach. However, they added that foreign adversaries are pushing efforts online that the results can't be trusted.

The FBI said Russia is the most active online in spewing disinformation about voter fraud and election integrity in the run-up to the Nov. 8 elections, USA Today and Bloomberg reported.

The news outlets reported that the FBI is also tracking potential threats to U.S. election workers after investigating more than 1,000 reports of them being harassed or abused before and after the 2020 presidential election.

FBI says Russia trying to spread false information online ahead of upcoming midterm election

Gee, where have I heard this one before?

I remember, the last election when they had all the social media giants censor the Hunter Buden laptop because the FBI claimed it was Russian misinformation.

I don't need any ham-fisted, vodka-swilling Rooshians to tell me my "president" is a usurper and a failure.

His record speaks for itself...

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the lower and middle class, the DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year, causing retirement accounts to lose $3 trillion dollars, 30 year fixed mortgages rising 4.43% and median asking rent rising 79.7% in only two years, and the stock market losing $7 trillion dollars in two years. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a monumental trade imbalance with China, an exponentially- spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, hundreds of migrants dying while crossing the border, more than enough fentanyl to kill everyone in the country, 4 million more illegals within only two two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban, a weakened, emasculated military, the IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents by conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China becoming energy and militarily dominant, a war in Ukraine that has cost us billions of dollars and has killed thousands of people, and a president who is trying to incite a civil war against half the country.

Russian troll.

We all know why Putin wanted to help Trump, it isn't because he wanted America to do well, it's because he wanted to tear this country apart. He has been somewhat successful so far.

Hunter's laptop? :laugh:

Bullshit. You people tore this country apart. You collectively screamed, cried, and yelled at the sky on the day Trump was inaugurated. You utilized our own intelligence agencies, media, and DOJ to fabricate lies and false scenarios in attempts to remove him from office. Then you went on a spree and protested, rioted, looted, burned, vandalized, assaulted, and murdered throughout the whole year of 2020, because you refused to acknowledge that Trump was President. Then to top it all off, you stole the 2020 election.

Now tell me this: Just how did Putin "help" Trump to win the 2016 election? By way of some stupid social media posts? Just how many votes did that change in the 2016 election? And if Trump was so valuable to the Russians, how was it that he had the US military slaughter over 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria, back in 2018?

How a 4-Hour Battle Between Russian Mercenaries and U.S. Commandos Unfolded in Syria (Published 2018)

If Trump was such a valuable asset to Putin, how was it that he literally destroyed Russia's oil-based economy, with our energy dominance?

Trump has Putin 'over a barrel' with aggressive energy policy, defense of the West

If President Trump was so friendly to Putin, how is it that many of his Russian sanctions are still in place?

Trump May Be Leaving, But Russia Sanctions Will Stay

If President Trump was so soft on Russia, how was it he approved lethal weapons to Ukraine, while his predecessor wouldn't?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine/

I'll make a little prediction here: You'll probably giggle like a little school girl after reading this, won't you? I bet you're one of those idiots who still believes that Trump paid some Russian whores to piss on a bed Obama slept in, right?

Last edited:
RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! RUSSIA!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! RUSSIA!!

And most of the members of Alt-Right Nation on this board will swallow the propaganda like baby birds waiting for a meal from momma. :)

And most of the members of Alt-Right Nation on this board will swallow the propaganda like baby birds waiting for a meal from momma. :)
ivermectin doesnt help with covid!
Take the jab so we can end the pandemic!
Trump pisses on hookers!
Thats not ashley bidens real diary!
Thats not really hunters laptop!
Michelle doesnt have a dick!
😏

ivermectin doesnt help with covid!
Take the jab so we can end the pandemic!
Trump pisses on hookers!
Thats not ashley bidens real diary!
Thats not really hunters laptop!
Michelle doesnt have a dick!
😏
Ivermectin doesn't help with COVID. I think that's pretty much been proven.
Take the jab so you don't end up in the friggin hospital..or get someone else sick enough to go to the hospital.
He pissed on hookers? I thought the vid was of hookers pissing on Obama's bed while Trump watched...but hey, I don't judge. See Putin for vid.
Context, context, context. One sentence out of a personal diary some right wing a-hole stole and you lemmings wet yourself.
See said diary response above. You idiots have wet yourselves so bad over this, I'm starting to think you'll wet yourself over anything.
If she does, it's bigger than yours.

What were you trying to say? This list is all the propaganda items Alt-Right Nation have swallowed and repeated.

Ivermectin doesn't help with COVID. I think that's pretty much been proven.
Take the jab so you don't end up in the friggin hospital..or get someone else sick enough to go to the hospital.
He pissed on hookers? I thought the vid was of hookers pissing on Obama's bed while Trump watched...but hey, I don't judge. See Putin for vid.
Context, context, context. One sentence out of a personal diary some right wing a-hole stole and you lemmings wet yourself.
See said diary response above. You idiots have wet yourselves so bad over this, I'm starting to think you'll wet yourself over anything.
If she does, it's bigger than yours.

What were you trying to say? This list is all the propaganda items Alt-Right Nation have swallowed and repeated.
Wrong.
The jab doesnt stop transmission
Dude, it said our president showered with his daughter at an inappropriate age. WTF do you mean, context? Why do you people still defend this pedo? Thats fucking sick!
Bunch of bad shit about that laptop.
My point was, you cultists swallowed all of this without a second thought. Or a first. And you were wrong on each point. Hell, your dumbass still believes some of it :rofl:
Because you are pathetic partisans corrupted by people that fucking hate you.
I hope you rubes evolve one day. Or just die the fuck off.

His daughter has admitted he did horrible things to her and the people still defend, deflect and gas light for him. Thats some serious cult shit.

Wrong.
The jab doesnt stop transmission
Dude, it said our president showered with his daughter at an inappropriate age. WTF do you mean, context? Why do you people still defend this pedo? Thats fucking sick!
Bunch of bad shit about that laptop.
My point was, you cultists swallowed all of this without a second thought. Or a first. And you were wrong on each point. Hell, your dumbass still believes some of it :rofl:
Because you are pathetic partisans corrupted by people that fucking hate you.
I hope you rubes evolve one day. Or just die the fuck off.
The only thing you're confirming for me here is that you are a member of Alt-Right Nation and a Trump supporter :auiqs.jpg:

I really wish you'd just be genuine and own it.

Good grief. You are ridiculous.
At this point, I wouldnt even talk you out of drinking Draino.
You can feel free to inject disinfectants or insert UV light into your body "in some other way" if you like.
I can sell you on doing this if you're dumb enough to believe (after study after study refutes it) that taking a livestock dewormer even in a lower dose treats COVID.

Only some kind of an idiot would believe that what you call the "Alt-Right Nation" doesn't have the same access to information that you have. Likewise, only some kind of an idiot would believe that what you call the "Alt-Right Nation" isn't well-educated, intelligent, and independent enough to make their own decisions, given the presentable facts.

Apparently, you're that kind of an idiot. Tell me this, Mr. Idiot: Do you still believe that Donald Trump hired some Russian whores to piss on a bed that Obama slept in? Do you believe the Hunter Biden laptop was "Russian disinformation"? Do you believe that men can get pregnant and have periods?

I bet you're such a special idiot, that you believe Trump was responsible for these things...

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the lower and middle class, the DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year, causing retirement accounts to lose $3 trillion dollars, 30 year fixed mortgages rising 4.43% and median asking rent rising 79.7% in only two years, and the stock market losing $7 trillion dollars in two years. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a monumental trade imbalance with China, an exponentially- spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, hundreds of migrants dying while crossing the border, more than enough fentanyl to kill everyone in the country, 4 million more illegals within only two two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban, a weakened, emasculated military, the IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents by conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China becoming energy and militarily dominant, a war in Ukraine that has cost us billions of dollars and has killed thousands of people, and a president who is trying to incite a civil war against half the country.

Last edited:
You can feel free to inject disinfectants or insert UV light into your body "in some other way" if you like.
I can sell you on doing this if you're dumb enough to believe (after study after study refutes it) that taking a livestock dewormer even in a lower dose treats COVID.
So you believe the govt about the jabs stopping transmissions still, while it has proven over and over it didnt. Buuuuut you dont believe the govt when they say ivermectin helped with covid :rofl:
Im almost to the point of asking you to drink the Draino.

Forum List

Back