FBI says Russia trying to spread false information online ahead of upcoming midterm election

This is why I rarely engage in arguments with you, you are so clueless, that you don't understand you're wrong, and then when called on it, you claim victory and run away and hide. You're just not very bright, lucky for you, you have lots of company.
It's not that he's clueless. He's just full of shit. Present him a fact, he behaves just like every other alt-right minion on this board and immediately reverts to NUH-UH!!!
He wants to pretend he's independent. He forgets I watched him post for years before I ever made one post on these boards.

It's not that he's clueless. He's just full of shit. Present him a fact, he behaves just like every other alt-right minion on this board and immediately reverts to NUH-UH!!!
He wants to pretend he's independent. He forgets I watched him post of years before I ever made on post on these boards.
You are brushing them off. Weird how you turned that around, huh?
You 2 are so full of shit :lol:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation told reporters Monday that they have not spotted any specific threats to U.S. voting systems as the midterm elections approach. However, they added that foreign adversaries are pushing efforts online that the results can't be trusted.

The FBI said Russia is the most active online in spewing disinformation about voter fraud and election integrity in the run-up to the Nov. 8 elections, USA Today and Bloomberg reported.

The news outlets reported that the FBI is also tracking potential threats to U.S. election workers after investigating more than 1,000 reports of them being harassed or abused before and after the 2020 presidential election.

FBI says Russia trying to spread false information online ahead of upcoming midterm election

Gee, where have I heard this one before?

I remember, the last election when they had all the social media giants censor the Hunter Buden laptop because the FBI claimed it was Russian misinformation.

The FBI has the least credibility of any American Institution not name CIA.

You're the one putting forth a livestock dewormer as a means of treating a virus. You'll be injecting that Draino long before I will.
Still drinking engine coolant?

Figure that one out and we can talk about mislabeling things to make a feeble point.

Still drinking engine coolant?

Figure that one out and we can talk about mislabeling things to make a feeble point.
Nothing "mislabled". Ivermectin has been shown to not be effective at treating COVID-19.
The study that the full of shit one keeps referencing has been dismissed.

Here's one from the same institution. If you don't want to sift through the data, just go right to Conclusion.

Nothing "mislabled". Ivermectin has been shown to not be effective at treating COVID-19.
The study that the full of shit one keeps referencing has been dismissed.

Here's one from the same institution. If you don't want to sift through the data, just go right to Conclusion.

You called it livestock de-wormer, apparently not aware that it is prescribed for human use, hence my question as to whether you're still drinking engine coolant.

You called it livestock de-wormer, apparently not aware that it is prescribed for human use, hence my question as to whether you're still drinking engine coolant.
It is approved and prescribed for use on water and food borne parasites in humans...in small doses. The doses that knuckleheads have been consuming because of their slavish devotion to alt-right media and a desperate attempt to exonerate their savior....are akin to said livestock dewormer....and it's funny to think there are people out there feeble enough to actually take it...because they have.

As far as the engine coolant goes, you'll have to make some fucking sense here.
No doctor, health professional, or even a left wing politician has advocated drinking anti-freeze...or injecting disinfectants...or introducing UV light into the body "in some other way"....:auiqs.jpg:

You can feel free to inject disinfectants or insert UV light into your body "in some other way" if you like.
I can sell you on doing this if you're dumb enough to believe (after study after study refutes it) that taking a livestock dewormer even in a lower dose treats COVID.

You've had as much chemistry and biology as my wife's poodle; you don't have the first clue whether those 'studies' are valid or not. Have you tried to smoke even more meth at breakfast? All the other left wing Democrats do.

You've had as much chemistry and biology as my wife's poodle; you don't have the first clue whether those 'studies' are valid or not. Have you tried to smoke even more meth at breakfast? All the other left wing Democrats do.
Nothing huh? Same old alt-right insults.
The "studies" showing ivermectin as effective for treating COVID-19 have been dismissed. Deal with it.

If you wish to take it, no one is stopping you.....unless of course the horses or cows need it more than you do. :auiqs.jpg:

It is approved and prescribed for use on water and food borne parasites in humans...in small doses. The doses that knuckleheads have been consuming because of their slavish devotion to alt-right media and a desperate attempt to exonerate their savior....are akin to said livestock dewormer....and it's funny to think there are people out there feeble enough to actually take it...because they have.

As far as the engine coolant goes, you'll have to make some fucking sense here.
No doctor, health professional, or even a left wing politician has advocated drinking anti-freeze...or injecting disinfectants...or introducing UV light into the body "in some other way"....:auiqs.jpg:
Uh, dude, engine coolant is water. Anti-freeze just keeps the water from freezing in cold temperatures. You just made my point, because relabeling what is prescribed for humans as animal de-wormer is as useful as relabeling water as engine coolant, and serves the same purpose, to denigrate those who use it. And I do believe that many doctors, health professionals and even otherwise brain dead left wing politicians advocate drinking water.

Uh, dude, engine coolant is water. Anti-freeze just keeps the water from freezing in cold temperatures. You just made my point, because relabeling what is prescribed for humans as animal de-wormer is as useful as relabeling water as engine coolant, and serves the same purpose, to denigrate those who use it. And I do believe that many doctors, health professionals and even otherwise brain dead left wing politicians advocate drinking water.
Uh.... Are you this dense in person? :auiqs.jpg:

Ivermectin IS used as a livestock de-wormer. It's actually approved and prescribed as one.

Uh.... Are you this dense in person? :auiqs.jpg:

Ivermectin IS used as a livestock de-wormer. It's actually approved and prescribed as one.

And water IS used as engine coolant. Ivermectin is also prescribed for human use. Humans also benefit from drinking water. That is my point, you want to label something to mock people who use it, but that doesn't change the nature of what they're taking as prescribed by their doctors. You might as well try to claim a dog has 5 legs because you call its tail a leg.

And water IS used as engine coolant. Ivermectin is also prescribed for human use. Humans also benefit from drinking water. That is my point, you want to label something to mock people who use it, but that doesn't change the nature of what they're taking as prescribed by their doctors. You might as well try to claim a dog has 5 legs because you call its tail a leg.
Look, I it get. You're trying to split hairs here. Still not sure what your point is but here are the facts. 1) Ivermectin is not useful in treating COVID-19, 2) Ivermectin is ALSO used as a livestock de-wormer in larger and different kind of doses, 3) People in this country on the advice of alt-right media figures..and other people..took the livestock dewormer dosage of Ivermectin to treat COVID-19.

Hence the whole "livestock de-worming" joke. :auiqs.jpg: And yes, it's funny. Because people are stupid.

No doctor worth their degree is prescribing ivermectin for COVID-19.
Well, maybe America's Frontline Doctors. :)

Nothing huh? Same old alt-right insults.
The "studies" showing ivermectin as effective for treating COVID-19 have been dismissed. Deal with it.

If you wish to take it, no one is stopping you.....unless of course the horses or cows need it more than you do. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, we already know you don't know squat, just parrot whatever you're told to.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation told reporters Monday that they have not spotted any specific threats to U.S. voting systems as the midterm elections approach. However, they added that foreign adversaries are pushing efforts online that the results can't be trusted.

The FBI said Russia is the most active online in spewing disinformation about voter fraud and election integrity in the run-up to the Nov. 8 elections, USA Today and Bloomberg reported.

The news outlets reported that the FBI is also tracking potential threats to U.S. election workers after investigating more than 1,000 reports of them being harassed or abused before and after the 2020 presidential election.

Gee, where have I heard this one before?

I remember, the last election when they had all the social media giants censor the Hunter Buden laptop because the FBI claimed it was Russian misinformation.

IN SOVIET RUSSIA ELECTIONS RIG YOU

1665078801561.jpeg

Forum List

Back