FBI report - armed citizens successful 94% of the time against active shooters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The FBI report covers the last 18 years. Too bad it will never be mentioned on the mainstream news media.

"Of all the active shooter events there were 33 at which an armed citizen was present. Of those, Armed Citizens were successful at stopping the Active shooter 75.8% of the time (25 incidents) and were successful in reducing the loss of life in an additional 18.2% (6) of incidents. In only 2 of the 33 incidents (6.1%) was the Armed Citizen(s) not helpful in any way in stopping the active shooter or reducing the loss of life."

Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI]

I have been sucessful in stopping armed shooters every time i was challenged and I only had my hands.

I have been sucessful in stopping armed shooters every time i was challenged and I only had my hands.
iu

The FBI report covers the last 18 years. Too bad it will never be mentioned on the mainstream news media.

"Of all the active shooter events there were 33 at which an armed citizen was present. Of those, Armed Citizens were successful at stopping the Active shooter 75.8% of the time (25 incidents) and were successful in reducing the loss of life in an additional 18.2% (6) of incidents. In only 2 of the 33 incidents (6.1%) was the Armed Citizen(s) not helpful in any way in stopping the active shooter or reducing the loss of life."

Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI]

I post this research now whenever the anti gunners claim it doesn't happen.

The OP is a lie. The FBI did not say armed citizens were successful against armed shooters anywhere near 94% of the time. Read your own link dumb ass.

The OP is a lie. The FBI did not say armed citizens were successful against armed shooters anywhere near 94% of the time. Read your own link dumb ass.

You are the moron, the statistics come from the FBI report......and the researchers clearly state the 94% rate is for both stopping shooters and reducing deaths.

You are the moron, the statistics come from the FBI report......and the researchers clearly state the 94% rate is for both stopping shooters and reducing deaths.

The title says the FBI reported 94% success rate. That is a lie. The article discounts what the report actually said, and plays what if with a wide range of things the report didn't address to come up with wild speculation. I stand by what I said The OP is a lie.

The title says the FBI reported 94% success rate. That is a lie. The article discounts what the report actually said, and plays what if with a wide range of things the report didn't address to come up with wild speculation. I stand by what I said The OP is a lie.

No....the report shows the number of mass shootings stopped by armed citizens.....it also shows the rates of death when civilians stop mass shootings vs. shootings not stopped by armed citizens..... your ignorance is noted.

You are just pissed off that at every turn, there is not one shred of research that supports what you believe about guns and the law abiding people who use them.

No....the report shows the number of mass shootings stopped by armed citizens.....it also shows the rates of death when civilians stop mass shootings vs. shootings not stopped by armed citizens..... your ignorance is noted.

Your continued support of lies is noted. The FBI report didn't say what the OP claims it said.

You are just pissed off that at every turn, there is not one shred of research that supports what you believe about guns and the law abiding people who use them.

I don't make shit up like the OP did and you support.

I don't make shit up like the OP did and you support.

Yes....armed citizens are effective against mass public shooters......and the rest of the things you believe about guns are also wrong........that drives you nuts.

Forum List

Back