FBI Refuses To Comply W/Subpoena, Did Not Turn Over Subpoenaed Document; Contempt Of Congress Initiated Against Wray

View attachment 791994
(Triggered meltdown)

The FBI is subordinate to Congress.

The FBI gave a briefing on the document - they also offered to SHOW the document to the committee, so your argunent about not being able to give out any info on an on-going investigation just went out the window. FAIL!

This is not the 1st time the DOJ & FBI have been caught covering Biden's ass.

Evidence shows Garland and Wray knew about Biden's ccassified scandal before the midterm elections and hid it until after the electins.

The DOJ & FBI have hidden and refused to act on Hunter's laptop literally for YEARS.

The FBI knew about the Hillary Hoax yet still knowingly, according to FBI testimony, participated in Obama's/Biden's failed coup attempt.

Whistleblowers have exposed Wray's & his FBI's cover-ups and crimes protecting the Bidens.

You can scream 'MAGA' all you want to without evidence, but enough criminal evidence exists already to send the 12 Bidens, Wray, & Garlabd to jail...

Its just criminal that our DOJ is criminally partisanly compromised.
What differences does it make if the DOJ and FBI are corrupt at the top or even rotten all the way through if there is no punishment for the crimes they have committed?

If there was no enforcement of speed laws on freeways you could put up signs say the speed limit was 70 mph and everybody would be going 100 mph +.

It belongs to the executive branch whom the taxpayers elected Biden to run.
Democrats believe the government owns the people. They are the tyrants they claim Trump to be.

That document belongs to the American people. A pro source who the FBI pays 6 figures wrote it.

Democrats believe the government owns the people. They are the tyrants they claim Trump to be.

That document belongs to the American people. A pro source who the FBI pays 6 figures wrote it.
Like when Trump took hundreds of the people’s documents to his mansion?

Look. The government acquires a great deal of our confidential information and I don’t want them turning that over to a bunch of political hacks so they can distort the truth and slander people.

Last edited:
Like when Trump took hundreds of the people’s documents to his mansion?

Look. The government acquires a great deal of our confidential information and I don’t want them turning that over to a bunch of political hacks so they can distort the truth and slander people.
Do you give Biden a pass for having classified documents all over, including a garage where his crack head son lived?

NWO shillbots and NPCs are here arguing for a rouge FBI that answers to nobody.

Do you give Biden a pass for having classified documents all over, including a garage where his crack head son lived?

NWO shillbots and NPCs are here arguing for a rouge FBI that answers to nobody.
Biden gave everything back.

It was Trump who refused to return taxpayer property.

Do you want the government to publicize your personal information and cause you professional and personal harm if they have a political vendetta against you? That’s called weaponization of government

Was illegal for him to have. You give total pass.

It was Trump who as "president" could declassify anything he wanted

Do you want the government to publicize your personal information and cause you professional and personal harm if they have a political vendetta against you? That’s called weaponization of government
I'm sure if I was involved in a 5 million dollar bribe scandal, the FBI wouldn't be protecting me. What you want is a rouge FBI.

It was Trump who as "president" could declassify anything he wanted
whether they’re classified or declassified, they’re not his. They belong to the taxpayers. Trump stole them from us and wouldn’t give them back.
I'm sure if I was involved in a 5 million dollar bribe scandal, the FBI wouldn't be protecting me. What you want is a rouge FBI.
If you were wrongly accused of a scandal, the FBI would protect you from people who want to slander you. What you want is the weaponization of government by Republicans.

whether they’re classified or declassified, they’re not his. They belong to the taxpayers. Trump stole them from us and wouldn’t give them back.
Every POTUS takes classified documents with them.

I noticed you left out the part about Biden like a total shillbot.

Why did Biden STEAL classified documents?

If you were wrongly accused of a scandal, the FBI would protect you from people who want to slander you. What you want is the weaponization of government by Republicans.
If there was an investigation that proved Biden innocent, then by all means, tell us.

Right now there is a crime(bribery),cover up(Wray/FBI), and many others that will be exposed if this is exposed.

One last thing... What democrat out there would you say is your "fave"?

What differences does it make if the DOJ and FBI are corrupt at the top or even rotten all the way through if there is no punishment for the crimes they have committed?

And the only way to change that is to get rid of the criminals.

To that you have to
- Win the WH
- Control the House & Senate
- Or Have a non-corrupt, non-partisan US AG

We have none of those right now.

And the only way to change that is to get rid of the criminals.

To that you have to
- Win the WH
- Control the House & Senate
- Or Have a non-corrupt, non-partisan US AG

We have none of those right now.
I wonder if we can ever get rid of the massive corruption in the Swamp. I seriously doubt it. It is everywhere and has corrupted not only elected officials but also the enormous bureaucracy.

The reason why Wray probably ignored this is because it's not a serious request. I'd be surprised if Biden's name isn't on at least a third of all documents in the FBI databases, if not more. They made the overly broad demand from Wray for 1 of 2 reasons: 1) If Wray produced what they requested, they could have a fishing expedition with all the documents they received, to try to find anything that would make Biden look bad, or 2) If Wray denied the request, they'd have a reason to tell the public why they want him gone.

Wray chose the second, which is the right choice in this situation. This whole thing is just GOP stupidity, masquerading as a real investigation.
How is it not a serious request? A credible whistleblower reported that there Is a document that outlines a payment of $5 billion in exchange for policy influence by Biden, along with how shell companies should be set up to disguise the payments. Wray does not deny that such a document exists, and simply refuses to turn it over.

How can you be so biased that you want to protect a Democrat president at all costs that you support the FBI director refusing to turn over evidence that shows he has taken bribes from a foreign country?

That’s the defense you people have come up with: it doesn’t matter if you steal classified information as long as you give it back when your crime is discovered.

And WHAT “personal information that will cause him harm” if released are you trying to protect? The document that shows that how the president took $5 million by an enemy country in exchange for effecting policy decisions? Your excuse for hiding that is because it might hurt Biden? WTH?!

I wonder if we can ever get rid of the massive corruption in the Swamp. I seriously doubt it. It is everywhere and has corrupted not only elected officials but also the enormous bureaucracy.

IMO its not that we can't, its that there truly is a lack of will.

Had Hillary been punished for her classified theft and breaking laws...

Had Brennan been punished after it was discovered he was illegally spying on Congress...

Had Feinstein been punished after it was discoved she had been harboring a CCP spy for decades...

Had Clapper been punished after it was discovered the NSA was illegally spying on Americans AND was caught committing perjury twice...

Had Hillary been punished for her 'Russian Collusion' hoax...

Had Obama just gone to Hillary once he learned of it and shut it down, threatening to expose it...

Had Obama chosen NOT to use the Hoax partisanly against Trump instead...

Had Comey shut the hoax down after an internal FBI investigation proved there was nothing to 'Russian Collusion'...Had he revealed this instead of initiating Crossfire Hurricane, which Durham reported should NEVER have been started...

Had Coney stopped Mueller from being named Special Counsel based on tbe FBI's findings...

All along the way there were decision points:

Honesty, integrity, truth, doing what was right...

OR

Partisan agendas, lies, crime, corruption, treason - all driven by a desire for POWER.

The CHOICES to do the right thing were always there ... and when the wrong choices were made enough people knew and had the opportunity to stop it ... and chose not to.

It can still happen. All it would take would be 1 honest, neutral US AG that cared about equal justice and the law more than partisanship and who was strong enough to stand up against the pressure abd attacks for doing the right thing.

'All it would take...'

Sounds so simple, but we are infested with weak, corrupt, criminal, partisan men who care more for partisan political power than the Constitution, law, and equal justice. I am not sure that 1 person we need even exists today, and if he did the Democrats would do everything in their power to destroy him.

IMO its not that we can't, its that there truly is a lack of will.

Had Hillary been punished for her classified theft and breaking laws...

Had Brennan been punished after it was discovered he was illegally spying on Congress...

Had Feinstein been punished after it was discoved she had been harboring a CCP spy for decades...

Had Clapper been punished after it was discovered the NSA was illegally spying on Americans AND was caught committing perjury twice...

Had Hillary been punished for her 'Russian Collusion' hoax...

Had Obama just gone to Hillary once he learned of it and shut it down, threatening to expose it...

Had Obama chosen NOT to use the Hoax partisanly against Trump instead...

Had Comey shut the hoax down after an internal FBI investigation proved there was nothing to 'Russian Collusion'...Had he revealed this instead of initiating Crossfire Hurricane, which Durham reported should NEVER have been started...

Had Coney stopped Mueller from being named Special Counsel based on tbe FBI's findings...

All along the way there were decision points:

Honesty, integrity, truth, doing what was right...

OR

Partisan agendas, lies, crime, corruption, treason - all driven by a desire for POWER.

The CHOICES to do the right thing were always there ... and when the wrong choices were made enough people knew and had the opportunity to stop it ... and chose not to.

It can still happen. All it would take would be 1 honest, neutral US AG that cared about equal justice and the law more than partisanship and who was strong enough to stand up against the pressure abd attacks for doing the right thing.

'All it would take...'

Sounds so simple, but we are infested with weak, corrupt, criminal, partisan men who care more for partisan political power than the Constitution, law, and equal justice. I am not sure that 1 person we need even exists today, and if he did the Democrats would do everything in their power to destroy him.
The problem is that as long as a Democrat is in the WH, we will never have a neutral AG who believes in justice. The president will appoint someone who will protect him and The Party as they continue destroying America and applying double standards to citizens.

Every POTUS takes classified documents with them.
This is a lie. Only Trump and only he refused to give back taxpayer documents.
I noticed you left out the part about Biden like a total shillbot.
I already addressed Biden. All documents given back as soon as he found them.
Why did Biden STEAL classified documents?
He didn’t.
If there was an investigation that proved Biden innocent, then by all means, tell us.
That’s not how it works.
Right now there is a crime(bribery),cover up(Wray/FBI), and many others that will be exposed if this is exposed.
There is no crime therefore there is no coverup.

That’s the defense you people have come up with: it doesn’t matter if you steal classified information as long as you give it back when your crime is discovered.

Hillary Clinton committed more than 2 dozen criminal acts, to include - by legal definition - Espionage. She knew exactly what she was doing. She never fave her classified back. Instead of being ounished - in ANY way - she was protected and walked away unscathed.

The message sent was:
'It's ok if you steal the nation's most national security-impactful secrets, its ok if you break dozens of laws to do so if you belong to the right party.'

She needed to be frighin' HAMMERED for her crimes to prove 1) It does not matter who you are, if you break laws you will be held accountable - EQUAL JUSTICE ... & 2) What she did was break laws and jeopardize national security, & THAT DOESN'T GO UNPUNISHED.

She did not have to go to jail, but te punishment needed to be severe enough to be an actual deterrent to.prevent others from doing the same thing in the future.

FOR DEMOCRATS, because if what has been done, what has been allowed to go unpunished, there is no deterrent, no fear of Consequences...and as we see, once that happens there is little care about trying to hide their crimes.

Forum List

Back