FBI Refuses To Comply W/Subpoena, Did Not Turn Over Subpoenaed Document; Contempt Of Congress Initiated Against Wray

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The FBI showed up as promised but refused again to comply with the Congressional Subpoena ordering the FBI turn over the D-1043 document.

The FBI gave a BRIEFING on tbe docu.ent but again refused to turn over the actual docucent. This is a criminal refusal to comply with a Congressional subpoena AND criminal obstruction of a Congressional investigation.

"At the briefing, the FBI again refused to hand over the unclassified record to the custody of the House Oversight Committee," Comer said. "And we will now initiate contempt of Congress hearings this Thursday. Given the severity and complexity of the allegations contained within this record, Congress must investigate further. The investigation is not dead. This is only the beginning."

Last edited:
'Comer said FBI officials confirmed Monday that the unclassified FBI generated record "has not been disproven and is currently being used in an ongoing investigation by a confidential human source who provided information about the vice president by being involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a trusted, highly credible informant who has been used by the FBI for over ten years and has been paid over 6 figures."

'The information in the FD-1023 form, according to the whistleblower, reveals "a precise description of how the alleged criminal scheme was employed as well as its purpose" and details an arrangement involving an exchange of money for policy decisions.'

The FBI showed up as promised but refused again to comply with the Congressional Subpoena ordering the FBI turn over the D-1043 document.

The FBI gave a BRIEFING on tbe docu.ent but again refused to turn over the actual docucent. This is a criminal refusal to comply with a Congressional subpoena AND criminal obstruction of a Congressional investigation.

"At the briefing, the FBI again refused to hand over the unclassified record to the custody of the House Oversight Committee," Comer said. "And we will now initiate contempt of Congress hearings this Thursday. Given the severity and complexity of the allegations contained within this record, Congress must investigate further. The investigation is not dead. This is only the beginning."

So, the FBI proves that it's a criminal organization.

Got it.

Good. If Jordan can refuse a Congressional Subpoena so can the Director of the F.B.I. Further, it is against federal law to discuss on going investigations. Fuck Jordan and lying fucking MAGA MAGGOTS on the committee.

What would be the end result? If he is found guilty is he fired?

What would be the end result? If he is found guilty is he fired?
No. Congress has no actual police powers, that would be the decision of the Justice Department. So, of course nothing will happen to the POS. The purpose this serves is political. It's just another chip gone from their facade of "justice".

babbling.gif

(Triggered meltdown)

The FBI is subordinate to Congress.

The FBI gave a briefing on the document - they also offered to SHOW the document to the committee, so your argunent about not being able to give out any info on an on-going investigation just went out the window. FAIL!

This is not the 1st time the DOJ & FBI have been caught covering Biden's ass.

Evidence shows Garland and Wray knew about Biden's ccassified scandal before the midterm elections and hid it until after the electins.

The DOJ & FBI have hidden and refused to act on Hunter's laptop literally for YEARS.

The FBI knew about the Hillary Hoax yet still knowingly, according to FBI testimony, participated in Obama's/Biden's failed coup attempt.

Whistleblowers have exposed Wray's & his FBI's cover-ups and crimes protecting the Bidens.

You can scream 'MAGA' all you want to without evidence, but enough criminal evidence exists already to send the 12 Bidens, Wray, & Garlabd to jail...

Its just criminal that our DOJ is criminally partisanly compromised.

I would like to see Wray in DC Gitmo until he and the FBI complies.
I would settle for Wray to be removed from office. Of course nothing will happen to Wray and this damning evidence against Joe Biden will be buried along with the mountain of evidence against him and the entire Biden Crime Family. This is what a country looks like when a single party takes control of the justice system and the press. I never thought I would see this happen to the US.

I really wish that Contempt of Congress had some teeth behind it.

Wray also needs to be impeached. But again, with Democraps predisposed to excuse misfeasance and malfeasance by other Democraps, it won’t amount to much.

I want Congress to use its inherent power and, upon the Contempt citation, the House should direct the House Sergeant at Arms to arrest Wray and put him in the House jail.

I really wish that Contempt of Congress had some teeth behind it.

Wray also needs to be impeached. But again, with Democraps predisposed to excuse misfeasance and malfeasance by other Democraps, it won’t amount to much.

I want Congress to use its inherent power and, upon the Contempt citation, the House should direct the House Sergeant at Arms to arrest Wray and put him in the House jail.

Sorry, crackpot. Not happenin'.

Good. If Jordan can refuse a Congressional Subpoena so can the Director of the F.B.I. Further, it is against federal law to discuss on going investigations. Fuck Jordan and lying fucking MAGA MAGGOTS on the committee.
If Biden did nothing wrong then just turned over the document. The the cover up is usually worse than the crime.

Do you believe the document is fake and Biden is clean and pure?

The fact of an investigation, standing alone, doesn’t mean a damn thing. But the evidence behind the investigation could be very useful for not just the investigators but for the voters.

Even though we are a Constitutional republic and not a democracy (thank God and the Framers), the People are ultimately the sovereigns of this nation.

I’m getting damn sick and tired of the agents of our government concealing evidence which we, the People, and we the voters need to be properly informed on what the government is doing. And also evidence of what the executive branch individuals are doing.

Democrat Jamie Raskin is now arguing that there is no ongoing investigation involving that document under subpoena. Therefore the FBI has zero legitimate reason to refuse to provide it to congress.

Forum List

Back