FBI Raid On Trump's Mar-A-Lago Had No Valid Legal Basis

View attachment 686524

ALL OF THESE 'INVESTIGATIONS" against Trump are absolute bullshit. The greatest criminal element in all of this has been the actions of the DOJ and democrook sociopaths.

Did John Gotti's LAWYER ever get raided?

Did Al Capone's LAWYER ever get raided?

Did Khalid Shiek Muhamed's LAWYER ever get raided?

Did Jeffery Dahmer's LAWYER ever get raided?

Did Lizzie Borden's LAWYER ever get raided?

Yet a SITTING FUCKING PRESIDENT'S LAWYER WAS RAIDED for an issue THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RUSSIA HOAX.

These bed wetters aren't even kicking a dead horse. They're on Peyote/LSD/Mescaline/Mushrooms and huffing paint kicking boulders they perceive to be the horses Trump killed.

They need to be in asylums and medicated by professionals so they can drool watching Tom and Jerry cartoons until their organs shut down due to old age.

Michael Cohen's house was searched because he committed crimes and evidence of those crimes, were in his belongings.

Giuliani's home was not searched, that I am aware of...?

Michael Cohen's house was searched because he committed crimes and evidence of those crimes, were in his belongings.

Giuliani's home was not searched, that I am aware of...?
The raid on Cohen was based on Trump's allegedly banging a Vegas whore, not a russian whore. The Cohen raid had NOTHING to do with Mueller's bullshit witch hunt. Period, end of fucking story.

The bottom line is that you can not name a single US Citizen who has had their LAWYER raided in an effort to dig up dirt on them. It is unprecidented in all of criminal justice history. The fact you find this tolerable disgusts me. If your jewish neighbors started getting dragged off in the night would you turn in the ones you knew were hiding in other people's basements?

I think I know where you stand.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Nothing new.

"(2) The Archivist shall deposit all such Presidential records in a Presidential archival depository or another archival facility operated by the United States."

"The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter."

There is no set timeline. There is no penalty prescribed for failure to comply. There is nothing that provides a basis for a raid while negotiations were ongoing.

The return of records after the end of a term seems to be a process former presidents go through based upon discussions and negotiations.

They sent in 30 jack-booted thugs with a warrant that allowed forceful removal of all documents, including passports and privileged info.
I noticed you laughed at post# 89, and didn't debunk #207. Are you going to continue this ignoramus tour of yours, or are you going to engage the actual PRA? I say you can't, because nothing in that act helps your case or Trumps.

• Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.
This is your thread, now own it. Don't play spectator.

Those papers must ultimately be made public, but in the meantime—unlike with all other government documents, which are available 24/7 to currently serving executive-branch officials—the PRA establishes restrictions on access to a former president’s records, including a five-year restriction on access applicable to everyone (including the sitting president, absent a showing of need), which can be extended until the records have been properly reviewed and processed. Before leaving office, a president can restrict access to certain materials for up to 12 years. You do understand, that this contradicts your thread title right? And are you addressing records or classified documents? You need to make up your mind chief.

Last edited:
Good stuff.

View attachment 686662

View attachment 686664

Double standards attempted. Looks like there is a doozy of a precedent on this.
Did Trump conclude that top secret documents were personal? We have no record of that. Not to mention, you are talking about records, not top secret documents. Your thread is the ultimate fail.

By the way, is the OP MIA, or is this another one of those hit and run posters on here?

when something isn’t the truth it’s a lie
Therein lies the problem.

When you're communicating with a bed wetting leftist piece of shit like BWK who has no frontal lobe, you have to understand you're arguing with a parrot that has a slightly larger vocabulary.

It doesn't know it's lying. It doesn't know what a cracker is, it doesn't understand the concept of "want" or that it's trained to repeat sounds. Arguing with these freakishly stupid malignant parasites merely provides them a sense of reward that they've got some attention and they might get fed something.

There are other bed wetters who are still dangerously stupid, but actually believe the insane gibberish they're posting is based on fact and reality. Yet these pukes also do not have the cognizance that an above average human has. Some of them are below the average of a house cat. They do not have the capacity to "think", therefore they can not actually "know" anything.

You can not "know" the tooth fairy will leave money under your pillow if you leave a tooth there.

You can not "know" criminals will obey gun laws.

You can not "know" the earth is flat.

You can not "know" a cartoonish rabbit will hide a basket full of candy for you on Easter if you color eggs no one ends up eating.

You can not "know" humans are rapidly changing the climate by using petroleum, coal and eating beef.

You can not "know" Guam will capsize if you put too many Marines on it.

You can not "know" Trump committed a crime that no one can charge him with.

You can not "know" Algore won the 2000 election.

You can not "know" a fuckin potato actually got 81 million legit votes.

You can not "know" antifa and BLM aren't modern domestic terror groups.

You can not "know" the Media is not a ministry of agitprop for the globalist elite and that any of it is credible.

You can not "know" Mooch Obozo is an actual woman, or that it's "husband" isn't a meat puppet faggot.

You can not "know" pervert freaks of nature with dicks can actually be women.

I could go on for days with this....

The bottom line is bed wetting leftist genetic garbage are not equipped to understand what they repeat is a lie. That said their puppet masters and the apparatchiks like Rye Catcher might know they're just parroting lies but continue to do so because they're sociopaths and look forward to the day where they can dump chemicals into a chute and wipe out hundreds of us vile white Christians.

I noticed you laughed at post# 89, and didn't debunk #207. Are you going to continue this ignoramus tour of yours, or are you going to engage the actual PRA? I say you can't, because nothing in that act helps your case or Trumps.

• Establishes that Presidential records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archivist as soon as the President leaves office.
This is your thread, now own it. Don't play spectator.
LOL, sorry, but life called so I got busy with more important things.

Good points were made on both sides. I am sure I missed a lot of it, but I think it's been discussed enough for my satisfaction.

You should not read much into my upvotes or smileys. I often thank people for a good post, even if I don't agree with what they have said, as long as they are civil and/or make a rational point.

Regards,
Jim

The January 6 committee proved a failure, just like every other witch-hunt the Demonicrats have initiated. If you look at the past 6 years, each time they fail they institute another witch-hunt, and this one will prove a failure as well.

Bet your ass they can find shit in O'bummer's possession as well should they want to.

Billo_Really your the motherfucker,you will face the horror when trump does not go to jail fagboy Obama lover.as always fagboy,you keep ignoring the judge that gave the warrant was an evil fucking corrupt monster the fact he was friends with sick convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein shit fir brains and constitutional lawyers have said the raid was illegal as well gayboy.

Billo_Really your the motherfucker,you will face the horror when trump does not go to jail fagboy Obama lover.as always fagboy,you keep ignoring the judge that gave the warrant was an evil fucking corrupt monster the fact he was friends with sick convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein shit fir brains and constitutional lawyers have said the raid was illegal as well gayboy.
You really love adverbs!

The cross dressing faggots leaked "Trump has nuclear secrets!" which got zero traction. Even the msm soviet politburo couldn't sell that one.

I almost feel sorry for these mouth breathing simians as they contemplate their demise. Trump is just owning them now.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Trump owns everything. Has anyone ever seen him in the same room as Him?

Forum List

Back