FBI Raid On Trump's Mar-A-Lago Had No Valid Legal Basis

it was fun indeed. she deserved it all. fk her and her hate. Signed Deplorable.
And now, your orange douche bag is the one who is being rammed up his butt by the FBI. Poetic justice, no?

It is wonderful to see you retards squealing. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Stupid people do not become billionaires . I would say or president but the illegitimate Biden shoots that down. Do you sleep at night or does worrying about Trump keep you awake?
Stupid people also do not win a presidential election when he is opposed by the leaders of both political parties, most heads of states, most main stream media, academia, celebrities, the intelligence agencies, etc.

cc: surada

Last edited:
But he didn't. Hence his legal problems.

What's the matter, bud? Are you ok? You seem to be having problems understanding simple concepts. Hope you feel better. :itsok:
What are his legal problems? Has he been charged with anything?

It was audio tapes. Not CLASSIFIED materials, you idiot. Do you know what "classified" means?

Man, you retards sure are gullible. No wonder Rump loves his poorly educated morons. :itsok:
The court ruling didn't specify any limits on what a President can deem his personal records, Simp.

The letter is dated in April, Simp. They were at MAL in June and collected boxes then. So WTF does this have to do with the raid in August?

What this boils down to is a disagreement between the head librarian at the Archive and President Trump. That's it, so sic the FBI on him because the librarian is upset.

And how does the Archivist/librarian decide that Trump doesn't have executive privilege? Based on a court decision that doesn't apply here since the law has been amended since? WTF?!? That needs to be adjudicated, not sending in the FBI accompanied by an HRT (Hostage Rescue Team).

I mean the obvious weaponizing of the DOJ and the FBI and 0 transparency. Who is gullible?
Actually you idiots are. Prove that there was an "obvious weaponizing of the DOJ and the FBI and 0 transparency". Go.

You made an assertion. Now prove that there is an "obvious weaponizing of the DOJ and the FBI and 0 transparency". Go
Quote my post making that assertion, you blithering nincompoop.

And YOU made the assertion Trump is facing legal problems. When challenged to list them you ran away, Simp.

And now, your orange douche bag is the one who is being rammed up his butt by the FBI. Poetic justice, no?

It is wonderful to see you retards squealing. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Except his position is 180 degrees opposite hers. She had no right and Trump did!!

Quote my post making that assertion, you blithering nincompoop.

And YOU made the assertion Trump is facing legal problems. When challenged to list them you ran away, Simp.
You were serious? Man, you are more of a retard than I thought. Sure, I'll play along.

The National Archives and Records Administration earlier this year retrieved 15 boxes of documents from Mar-a-Lago. The National Archives said it arranged for the transport of the records in January and that talks with Mr. Trump’s representatives began in 2021.

The 1978 Presidential Records Act, adopted after President Richard Nixon’s attempt to claim ownership of his own White House records, mandates every administration take steps to maintain and preserve adequate records. The records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archives after a president leaves office.

Multiple criminal statutes cover the mishandling of government records. Former prosecutors said that if Mr. Trump were accused of a crime related to removing or destroying documents, charges under at least one, and possibly two, statutes related to improper handling of government records were most likely.

One of those laws bars government employees from removing classified information and holding it at an unauthorized location. Someone convicted of that offense could face a fine and up to five years in prison.

A second statute makes it a crime to conceal, remove or destroy records filed with courts or in public offices, punishable with a fine and up to three years in prison.
Someone convicted of breaking that law “shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States,” it says.

I have quoted two legal problems that your orange douchebag is facing. Try to keep up.

Now your turn. Now prove that there is an "obvious weaponizing of the DOJ and the FBI and 0 transparency". Go

I'll bet you won't. You are a retard and a coward. But, hey, prove me wrong.

Except his position is 180 degrees opposite hers. She had no right and Trump did!!
LOL In other words, your orange fuhrer is above the law? :laughing0301:

Sorry, retard. In your trumptard world, you may get a cookie but it doesn't work like that in the real world. Your orange douche bag is finding that out, now. Hence his whining. :itsok:

You were serious? Man, you are more of a retard than I thought. Sure, I'll play along.

The National Archives and Records Administration earlier this year retrieved 15 boxes of documents from Mar-a-Lago. The National Archives said it arranged for the transport of the records in January and that talks with Mr. Trump’s representatives began in 2021.

The 1978 Presidential Records Act, adopted after President Richard Nixon’s attempt to claim ownership of his own White House records, mandates every administration take steps to maintain and preserve adequate records. The records automatically transfer into the legal custody of the Archives after a president leaves office.

Multiple criminal statutes cover the mishandling of government records. Former prosecutors said that if Mr. Trump were accused of a crime related to removing or destroying documents, charges under at least one, and possibly two, statutes related to improper handling of government records were most likely.

One of those laws bars government employees from removing classified information and holding it at an unauthorized location. Someone convicted of that offense could face a fine and up to five years in prison.

A second statute makes it a crime to conceal, remove or destroy records filed with courts or in public offices, punishable with a fine and up to three years in prison.
Someone convicted of breaking that law “shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States,” it says.

I have quoted two legal problems that your orange douchebag is facing. Try to keep up.

Now your turn. Now prove that there is an "obvious weaponizing of the DOJ and the FBI and 0 transparency". Go

I'll bet you won't. You are a retard and a coward. But, hey, prove me wrong.
That’s where the archives go!!! So what?

Obammy still hasn’t converted all of his over!!

That’s where the archives go!!! So what?

Obammy still hasn’t converted all of his over!!
So what? That's the whole crux of the matter. The records need to go back to the archive. Man, you really are a retard.

Forum List

Back