FBI on Vegas shooting :”nothing to see here”.

The shooter was an inveterate gambler that thought he should be winning who took his losses out on an unknowing public in the capital of gambling.

He is similar to Hillary in that she took her losses out on Trump and his supporters politically, in the capital of politics.

The only difference being, Hillary did not use automatic weapons.

A 3 page report on the Vegas shooting ? Couldn’t figure a motive . Case closed!

This stinks to high heck .

Survivors question brevity of FBI report on Vegas massacre

AP) — After a gunman killed 20 first-graders and six educators at Sandy Hook Elementary School seven years ago, the FBI released 1,500 pages of documents from its investigation.

Its report on the 2017 massacre in Las Vegas was just three pages.
FBI’s too busy attempting a coup the last 3 years.

Right . They sunk Hillary figuring they could control Trump . And that backfired .

Lol! You righties worship the ground law enforcement walks on! When they take aim at Trump you suddenly become BLACK Lives Matter.

Hypocrites.
Helpful hint: When painting with the broad brush, make sure to hold it with the bristles pointed away from you.

Why aren’t you lecturing btw ?

Are you catching on now?

I’ve never trusted the FBI . Cons treated their word as gospel UNTIL They came for Trump .
So you don’t believe the FBI when it comes to Trump either?

I’m always sceptical of them .
Congratulations, you are no longer as dumb as the average left winger.

Lol! You righties worship the ground law enforcement walks on! When they take aim at Trump you suddenly become BLACK Lives Matter.

Hypocrites.
Lol! You Leftards worship the ground law enforcement walks on! When they take aim at Leftards you suddenly become BLACK Lives Matter.

Hypocrites.

The shooter was an inveterate gambler that thought he should be winning who took his losses out on an unknowing public in the capital of gambling.

He is similar to Hillary in that she took her losses out on Trump and his supporters politically, in the capital of politics.

Unless he was part of some larger conspiracy, he was probably just a very angry, bitter atheist that decided to go out in grand style.

Are you catching on now?

I’ve never trusted the FBI . Cons treated their word as gospel UNTIL They came for Trump .

Hypocrites.
I was naive in that I thought that it would take longer to take over the intelligence agencies, but I always knew it would happen and I knew it had happened for sure in 2015(keep in mind I have only been able to vote since 2007, so that is about as quick a revelation as possible).

The whole ordeal with Trump and other crazy shit like this just made people realize that the day had come when the FBI officially could not be trusted(and not just Obama’s appointed heads and such).

But the FBI and local law enforcement are very different things. The local law enforcement is filled by your literal neighbors, friends and yes, family. I would trust my law enforcement family members with my life regardless of how I feel about the federal government and even state and city governments.

Unless he was part of some larger conspiracy, he was probably just a very angry, bitter atheist that decided to go out in grand style.

Where’s all the footage ? Vegas + hotel = cameras everywhere.

Where’s all the footage ? Vegas + hotel = cameras everywhere.

There was plenty of video of him bringing in suitcases full of weapons.

Hypocrites.
I was naive in that I thought that it would take longer to take over the intelligence agencies, but I always knew it would happen and I knew it had happened for sure in 2015(keep in mind I have only been able to vote since 2007, so that is about as quick a revelation as possible).

The whole ordeal with Trump and other crazy shit like this just made people realize that the day had come when the FBI officially could not be trusted(and not just Obama’s appointed heads and such).

But the FBI and local law enforcement are very different things. The local law enforcement is filled by your literal neighbors, friends and yes, family. I would trust my law enforcement family members with my life regardless of how I feel about the federal government and even state and city governments.

What? You mean to say the FBI, the most trained, professional , vetted , national force is corrupt . But your local hillbilly, High school meathead , got my job cause my dads a cop, doofus , is as honest as Jesus?

Yeah that makes sense .

I knew they were slime after Ruby Ridge....Waco sealed the deal.

Wasn’t the Florida Orlando shooting also found to be without motive ???
no. He specifically targeted a gay bar. Although his motives are not certain, it was clear he wanted to hurt gays. I have my own theories.

Nothing about the Las Vegas shooting makes any sense whatsoever. There was no apparent motive in the selection of his targets.
Out of all the whacked out conspiracies offered for the various tragedies that have happened in the past 20 years; nothing screams red flag as loudly as this shooting. Extremely well funded, extremely well planned... And executed with surgical precision. Shitloads of guns, shitloads of ammo, disabled security systems, elevated firing platforms constructed, perfect vantage point selected... an inescapable kill box... No one saw or suspected a thing, till bodies started dropping, in the most surveillance, and camera laced city in the US...
All done by a mystery man big brother knows next to nothing about...
Yeah fuckin right...

Hypocrites.

What? You mean to say the FBI, the most trained, professional , vetted , national force is corrupt . But your local hillbilly, High school meathead , got my job cause my dads a cop, doofus , is as honest as Jesus?

Yeah that makes sense .
I don’t have hillbillies in my family, and I know the people in my family, so therefore I trust them to be police officers.

no. He specifically targeted a gay bar. Although his motives are not certain, it was clear he wanted to hurt gays. I have my own theories.

Nothing about the Las Vegas shooting makes any sense whatsoever. There was no apparent motive in the selection of his targets.
Out of all the whacked out conspiracies offered for the various tragedies that have happened in the past 20 years; nothing screams red flag as loudly as this shooting. Extremely well funded, extremely well planned... And executed with surgical precision. Shitloads of guns, shitloads of ammo, disabled security systems, elevated firing platforms constructed, perfect vantage point selected... an inescapable kill box...
Yeah fuckin right...

Well, the most effective way to commit a crime, is to do it alone.

Out of all the whacked out conspiracies offered for the various tragedies that have happened in the past 20 years; nothing screams red flag as loudly as this shooting. Extremely well funded, extremely well planned... And executed with surgical precision. Shitloads of guns, shitloads of ammo, disabled security systems, elevated firing platforms constructed, perfect vantage point selected... an inescapable kill box...
Yeah fuckin right...

Which would be impossible in this patsys case because he would have had to know the location of every camera in his AO... And then be able to avoid, and/or disable them. Virtually impossible for this to have been a one man job. If it was... This man should go down in history as on of the most incredible men who ever lived. But then you’d have to ignore the spent casings that landed on top of his coagulated blood pool, from his “self inflicted” gun shot. A man who managed to pull off all of the truly impossible feats... blew the easiest aspect? An escape route. No manifesto, no note. No message... Not even the dumbest of mother fuckers can swallow that load, unless they’ve had life long practice...

Yeah fuckin right...

Which would be impossible in this patsys case because he would have had to know the location of every camera in his AO... And then be able to avoid, and/or disable them. Virtually impossible for this to have been a one man job. If it was... This man should go down in history as on of the most incredible men who ever lived. But then you’d have to ignore the spent casings that landed on top of his coagulated blood pool, from his “self inflicted” gun shot. A man who managed to pull off all of the truly impossible feats... blew the easiest aspect? An escape route. No manifesto, no note. No message... Not even the dumbest of mother fuckers can swallow that load, unless they’ve had life long practice...

Fake News.

Yeah fuckin right...

Fake News.
Yup. I’m sure that’s it..

Hypocrites.

Yeah that makes sense .
I don’t have hillbillies in my family, and I know the people in my family, so therefore I trust them to be police officers.

Think of the guys you went to high school with who became cops . I figured they would be in prison some day . Instead they are police officers ! Oi Vey!

Hypocrites.

Yeah that makes sense .

Think of the guys you went to high school with who became cops . I figured they would be in prison some day . Instead they are police officers ! Oi Vey!
The people I went to high school with probably died of a drug overdose or they got some office job.

None of them are cops.

Forum List

Back