Mashmont's Guide in Predicting Media Take on Any Shooting. Guaranteed Foolproof.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, Mashie here was a student at the Rush Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies for 30 years, and as such I can predict with certainty the media take on any shooting, especially mass shootings, given just few details. I did it successfully yesterday before I knew any particulars. Here are the scenarios in ascending order of leftwing media salivation.

1. Shooter: Black.
Victim: Black. Ghetto environment.
Leftwing media take: This one's a yawner. Passing coverage. They might try the gun angle, but it falls flat. People just go "Oh, those black ghetto folks again.'.
Length of News Cycle:
A two- minute segment on the local evening news.
Example: Like every in Democratic-controlled city, every damn day:

2. Shooter: Minority
Victims: Mass minority victims.
Leftwing Media Take: We go straight to the gun control issue.
Length of News Cycle. Several weeks.
Example: The Texas elementary school shootings yesterday. (Note: All school shootings will include a strong gun control meme.)

3. Shooter: Black
Victims: White.
Leftwing media take. Mental health issue all the way. Secondarily a gun issue. In no way is it ever described as racist, even when the perps have authored a manifesto specifically pointing to racial motivation.
Length of coverage: A day or two:
Examples: Murder of two Roanoke, VA television reporters in 2015.

4 Shooter: Minority
Victims: Mass murder mixed races.
Leftwing media take: Mental health issue/ gun issue.
Length of coverage: Varies with scope.
Examples Virginia Tech Massacre

5. Shooter: White cop
Victim: White
Media Coverage: If anything national, it's police brutality. These cases or normally covered locally.
Length of News Cycle: Short, except locally.
Example: None nationally

6. Shooter: White:
Victims: White.
Leftwing media Take: NOW, we're getting somewhere. Gun Control will be pushed, no holds barred. Leftwing fake celebrities will emerge. Think David Hogg.
Length of news cycle: Months, Years
Examples: Marjorie Stoneman Douglas, Sandy Hook, Columbine

7. Shooter: White:
Victims: Black.
Leftwing media take. They salivate over this kind. Racism, without a doubt. Even before the evidence is in. Soros-paid riots ensue here.
Length of News Cycle: Months or years:
Example: Dylan Roof, Charleston Church mass shooting.

8. Shooter: Black cops:
Victim: Black.
Leftwing media take: Racism, all the way. Police shootings with black victims are highly prized by the media because the racist angle can be pushed just because cops are involved. It's irrelevant what race the shooter is:
Length of News Cycle: Until the election is over.
Example. 2016 Charlotte, NC police shootings

9 Shooter: White cop:
Leftwing media take: 100% racism and anti-police. Even if the officer is clearly innocent, this won't stop the media from making this a huge story. Soros-financed fake riots and violence always follows.
Length of News Cycle: Months and years.
Example: Ferguson, MO

10. Shooter: Clearly guilty white cop
Leftwing Media Take. People, this is the holy grail for the Marxist media. 100% racism is the take. Victim is made into an iconic demigod. Massive Soros-financed violence and riots always follow.
Length of News Cycle: Years and decades.
Example: George Floyd.

Guys, as an aside, I'll include a special section on political shootings:

11) Shooter: Radicalized leftwing activist
: Victim: Conservative politician:
Leftwing media take: No editorializing. Just a straight news story.
Length of News Cycle: One day.
Example: Steve Scalise's assassination attempt.

12) Shooter: Leftwing nut:
Victim: Leftwing politician Leftwing media take: Hate speech by the conservative movement
Length of News Cycle: Months and years.
Example: Gabby Giffords,

13 Shooter: Conservative
Victim: Leftwing politician
Leftwing media take: This has never happened. The media desperately wishes this would happen, even speculate that it has happened, until the shooter proves to be another leftwing nut. Think Jared Loughner.
Example: None

Religious attacks:

Shooter: Radical Islamic thug
Victims: Americans, Christians
Leftwing media take: Workplace violence, Christians made them do it.
Example: Too numerous to list

Also, note in Islamic terrorist attacks, radical Islam can never be blamed, whereas in attacks on gays or abortion clinics, Christianity is always blamed, even when the case is clearly about mental health. Also, Christians can never be the victims, and anti-Christianity can never be the motive.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, Mashie here was a student at the Rush Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies for 30 years, and as such I can predict with certainty the media take on any shooting, especially mass shootings, given just few details. I did it successfully yesterday before I knew any particulars. Here are the scenarios in ascending order of leftwing media salivation.

1. Shooter: Black. Victim: one or a few blacks. Ghetto environment. Leftwing media take: This one's a yawner. Passing coverage. They might try the gun angle, but it falls flat. People just go "Oh, those black folks again. That's just what they do". Length of News Cycle: A two- minute segment on the local evening news. Example: Like every in Democratic-controlled city, every damn day:

2. Shooter: Minority , Victims: mass minority victims. Leftwing Media Take: We go straight to the gun control issue. Length of News Cycle. Several weeks. Example: The Texas elementary school shootings yesterday. Note: All school shootings will include a strong gun control meme.

3. Shooter: Black Victims: white. Leftwing media take. Mental health issue all the way. Secondarily a gun issue. In no way is it ever described as racist, even when the perps have authored a manifesto specifically pointing to racial motivation. Length of coverage: A day or two: Examples: Murder of two Roanoke, VA television reporters in 2015.

4 Shooter: Minority. Victims: mass murder mixed races. Leftwing media take: Mental health issue/ gun issue. Length of coverage: Varies with scope. Examples Virginia Tech Massacre

5. Shooter: White cop: Victim: White. Media Coverage: If anything national, it's police brutality. These cases or normally covered locally. Length of News Cycle: Short, except locally.

6. Shooter: White: Victims: White. Leftwing media Take: NOW, we're getting somewhere. Gun Control will be pushed, no holds barred. Leftwing fake celebrities will emerge. Think David Hogg. Length of news cycle: Months, Years Examples: Marjorie Stoneman Douglas, Sandy Hook, Columbine

7. Shooter: White: Victims: Black. Leftwing media take. They salivate over this kind. Racism, without a doubt. Even before the evidence is in. Soros-paid riots ensue here. Length of News Cycle: Months or years: Example: Dylan Roof, Charleston Church mass shooting.

8. Shooter: Black cops: Victim: Black. Leftwing media take: Racism, all the way. Police shootings with black victims are highly prized by the media because the racist angle can be pushed just because cops are involved. It's irrelevant what race the shooter is: Length of News Cycle: Until the election is over. Example. 2016 Charlotte, NC police shootings

9 Shooter: White cop: Victim: Black. Leftwing media take: 100% racism and anti-police. Even if the officer is clearly innocent, this won't stop the media from making this a huge story. Soros-financed fake riots and violence always follows. Length of News Cycle: Months and years. Example: Ferguson, MO

10. Shooter: Clearly guilty white cop Victim: Black. Leftwing Media Take. People, this is the holy grail for the Marxist media. 100% racism is the take. Victim is made into an iconic demigod. Massive Soros-financed violence and riots always follow. Length of News Cycle: Years and decades. Example: George Floyd.
Con-gratulations.

Wow, you hit the nail on the head, Mash. This is EXACTLY what happens with these types of shootings. I wonder if any of the Lefties that post on this site will have the guts to comment on this thread. My guess would be no.

1. Shooter: Black. Victim: one or a few blacks. Ghetto environment. Leftwing media take: This one's a yawner. Passing coverage. They might try the gun angle, but it falls flat. People just go "Oh, those black folks again. That's just what they do". Length of News Cycle: A two- minute segment on the local evening news. Example: Like every in Democratic-controlled city, every damn day:

2. Shooter: Minority , Victims: mass minority victims. Leftwing Media Take: We go straight to the gun control issue. Length of News Cycle. Several weeks. Example: The Texas elementary school shootings yesterday. Note: All school shootings will include a strong gun control meme.

3. Shooter: Black Victims: white. Leftwing media take. Mental health issue all the way. Secondarily a gun issue. In no way is it ever described as racist, even when the perps have authored a manifesto specifically pointing to racial motivation. Length of coverage: A day or two: Examples: Murder of two Roanoke, VA television reporters in 2015.

4 Shooter: Minority. Victims: mass murder mixed races. Leftwing media take: Mental health issue/ gun issue. Length of coverage: Varies with scope. Examples Virginia Tech Massacre

5. Shooter: White cop: Victim: White. Media Coverage: If anything national, it's police brutality. These cases or normally covered locally. Length of News Cycle: Short, except locally.

6. Shooter: White: Victims: White. Leftwing media Take: NOW, we're getting somewhere. Gun Control will be pushed, no holds barred. Leftwing fake celebrities will emerge. Think David Hogg. Length of news cycle: Months, Years Examples: Marjorie Stoneman Douglas, Sandy Hook, Columbine

7. Shooter: White: Victims: Black. Leftwing media take. They salivate over this kind. Racism, without a doubt. Even before the evidence is in. Soros-paid riots ensue here. Length of News Cycle: Months or years: Example: Dylan Roof, Charleston Church mass shooting.

8. Shooter: Black cops: Victim: Black. Leftwing media take: Racism, all the way. Police shootings with black victims are highly prized by the media because the racist angle can be pushed just because cops are involved. It's irrelevant what race the shooter is: Length of News Cycle: Until the election is over. Example. 2016 Charlotte, NC police shootings

9 Shooter: White cop: Victim: Black. Leftwing media take: 100% racism and anti-police. Even if the officer is clearly innocent, this won't stop the media from making this a huge story. Soros-financed fake riots and violence always follows. Length of News Cycle: Months and years. Example: Ferguson, MO

10. Shooter: Clearly guilty white cop Victim: Black. Leftwing Media Take. People, this is the holy grail for the Marxist media. 100% racism is the take. Victim is made into an iconic demigod. Massive Soros-financed violence and riots always follow. Length of News Cycle: Years and decades. Example: George Floyd.
Charleston marched hand in hand for the victims of Dylan Roof. You are a vicious liar. There were no riots.

Charleston marched hand in hand for the victims of Dylan Roof. You are a vicious liar. There were no riots.
What I find interesting is Dylan Roof was an avowed atheist who murdered Christians, Why do you suppose that wasn't that the leftwing media take?

It was an amazing, remarkable display of stoicism, courage, pride, and community. They can't set an execution date soon enough...
Yes it was all that.

My family is there. It was in the Post Courier and the ATL and Charlotte papers. Mashmont is a liar.

Yes it was all that.

My family is there. It was in the Post Courier and the ATL and Charlotte papers. Mashmont is a liar.
BLM was certainly part of those marches, and they are very violent.
Dylan Roof hated religious people. Not unlike some of the folks in here.

Yes it was all that.

I was here, still am. It was my greatest fear that the city would lose its shit. They showed the country how to react.

I was here, still am. It was my greatest fear that the city would lose its shit. They showed the country how to react.
I went to boarding school in the city and raised my family there. I was so proud of the city.

Forum List

Back