Until We Crack Down On Trannies; This Will Continue -- And Dems Are To Blame

When there's a slaughter...the left always blames the right...

It doesn't even bother you that so many of your reactionary right-wing moron teammates blindly spewed lies about him being a tranny -- with absolutely no proof

It's almost like they were more pissed that he was a tranny than the fact he murdered 19 kids....

Does it bother you how easily moronic right-wingers are duped by their own hate and fear?

Will you try to claim that the "left" tricked them into believing he was a tranny?
1653488411508.png

Was he a tranny?? Nothing about his being a tranny, now you get to have all men look like they are mental trannies.
No, he wasn't a tranny..

But there was an immediate rush by right-wingers to claim he was a tranny..

Goin so far as to use other people's photos and claiming that person was the shooter...all in a sick attempt to demonize trans people..

FTksPRQXoAAxbLW.png This is the guy whom they claim was the shooter...he is not.....

And when you call right-wingers out on it....they double down..because hey are disingenuous fucks......

But when the Buffalo shooter himself said it was right-wing white replacement theory that motivated him...these same folks clutch their pearls and faint on the fainting couch...

When there's a slaughter...the left always blames the right...

So are you going to act like right wingers wasn't blaming this on the lie that the shooter was a tranny??

The Buffalo shooter wrote a whole manifesto...he didn't murder those people because he was upset that student loan debt wasn't cancelled or that Republicans blocked the Voting Rights bill or lowering prescription drug costs

He did it because of a theory the right-wing has been pushing for over 100 years

No. I'm not going to pretend anything...because what i posted was the truth. Tranny/crossdresser hardly much different. Still leftist, still crazy, still the murderer, and you know it. You want to get out of the crosshairs by mincing words and working with definitions? NO. And you don't get off either. The media pushes the accusation and you support the media lies, which makes you complicit also. you can't stand the truth because it shows you up.

No. I'm not going to pretend anything...because what i posted was the truth. Tranny/crossdresser hardly much different. Still leftist, still crazy, still the murderer, and you know it. You want to get out of the crosshairs by mincing words and working with definitions? NO. And you don't get off either. The media pushes the accusation and you support the media lies, which makes you complicit also. you can't stand the truth because it shows you up.
So yea, you are also someone who doesn't care that right-wingers falsely tried to claim the shooter was tranny as an effort to demonize transgender people..cool...

I am use to right-wingers lying in efforts to demonize innocent people...

Just like right-wingers lied and claim the shooter was an illegal alien even tho he was a US citizen born in North Dakota...so are we gonna demonize people from North Dakota now? Or US citizens?? or is it not fun anymore once you can't demonize him for being a member of the "outgroup"

But we know why the right-wing relies on fearmongering and lies so much...
0171f4b5f4688d156be93fbcfb06e4ce.jpg

Don't even. Left wing media lies..OUTRIGHT Lies on a daily, actually HOURLY basis. The guy is mentally ill. HE WEARS WOMEN"S CLOTHES. FRUITCAKE. He killed children. YOU support the killiig of children but you don't call them children. And when children who are not aborted die, you blame it on the right. The left is a cult of death. Don't tell me you care about children when you aim to get them before they take two breaths.

Don't even. Left wing media lies..OUTRIGHT Lies on a daily, actually HOURLY basis. The guy is mentally ill. HE WEARS WOMEN"S CLOTHES. FRUITCAKE. He killed children. YOU support the killiig of children but you don't call them children. And when children who are not aborted die, you blame it on the right. The left is a cult of death. Don't tell me you care about children when you aim to get them before they take two breaths.
I do care about children...which is why I am more interested in preventing them from being shot in their classrooms than what books they read in their classrooms...

Funny how Conservatives can both claim banning certain types of guns does nothing..but banning certain types of books is a great idea...

Apparently you are more triggered by a kid learning why mee-maw and grandpa were holding up these signs than you are about them being shot in a class room....

20210623_060408.jpg

And for the 10000th...this person was not the shooter....even when I tell you your dumb ass was duped by right-wingers once again..you still keep believing the lie...yall are clowns...

wrU0rkU8OS06.jpeg

"The Uvalde gunman Salvador Ramos posted photos of guns on an Instagram page before the mass shooting that took the lives of at least 21 people, including 19 elementary students. Ramos used the page to send cryptic and now chilling messages to a stranger. You can see photos from the Instagram page throughout this story. Multiple classmates told CNN that Instagram page belonged to the shooter. The page was deleted shortly after the massacre. Ramos, 18, was the mass shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, that left at least 19 students and two adults, including a teacher dead, according to the Associated Press.

The Instagram page under the username @salv8dor_ was deleted after the gunman’s name was announced by Abbott. The account included two selfies of a teen who appears to be the shooter, along with photos of two rifles. Another photo showed a person holding a gun magazine in his lap. According to the AP, “A Border Patrol agent who was working nearby when the shooting began rushed into the school without waiting for backup and shot and killed the gunman, who was behind a barricade. The motive is under investigation."

First of all, I am not even sure if this was a real shooting....I am hearing from trusted members within the QAnon community that this may be a staged shooting and the kids were all crisis actors...but I will wait for Alex Jones to confirm that first...however, we already know what the motive was for this shooter.....it is obvious...he is a tranny who looks like he is here illegally....even tho he may be a US citizen, he still looked illegal - so that is good enough for me....and why are they leaving out the fact that it had tons and tons of pictures on his Instagram page of him being a radical leftist tranny?? I mean, there weren't seen on his page at the time of the shooting, but the Deep State may have erased them....but just look at him...it is obvious he is a tranny

View attachment 649269
I mean, the person in this pic isn't the shooter but still....it makes many of us feel better if we just claim its him -- because apparently being someone who murdered 19 innocent kids isn't enough to demonize someone for.....so it helps to believe that he is also a tranny, because trannies are just gross and weird anyway.......I believe 45 out of the last 50 school shootings were committed by trannies...I don't have any proof, but it makes me feel better to believe that....If we don't pass laws now to effectively ban trannies or at least add them to a watch list - more and more of these attacks will happen....to be safe, I think gays in general should be cracked down on, but we have too many RINO's in power -- who are too afraid of the gay woke-mob to do what is right....Lawrence v Texas should be overturned ASAP.....that legal ruling pretty much opened the doors to the violent tranny extremism we are now witnessing today -- and every Dem or anyone who voted for a Dem has the blood of these kids on their hands. One thing is for sure; this won't be a mass shooting you can blame on a tooth-ache.
If Salvador is a tran, his/her…whatever pronoun, isn’t reflective of all trans. Not sure what you mean by “cracking” down.

Why do these damn shooters target defenseless little ones instead of targets that could really make a difference if eliminated.

Seems the only ones that can take out presidents or kings is the FIB/CYA and get away with it.

Easy targets. A shooter like this can quickly take the anger they are feeling at that moment, and get immediate results. If all schools and campuses were secured, including armed guards, the shooter might look elsewhere to vent his wrath.

No, he wasn't a tranny..

But there was an immediate rush by right-wingers to claim he was a tranny..

Goin so far as to use other people's photos and claiming that person was the shooter...all in a sick attempt to demonize trans people..

View attachment 649346 This is the guy whom they claim was the shooter...he is not.....

And when you call right-wingers out on it....they double down..because hey are disingenuous fucks......

But when the Buffalo shooter himself said it was right-wing white replacement theory that motivated him...these same folks clutch their pearls and faint on the fainting couch...

Rightwingnuts did the same thing with the Parkland shooter, posting pictures of some random guy because he wore a shirt with a hammer & sickle...

Sadly, they're at war with America and fed a steady diet of fake news by gatewaypundit.

If Salvador is a tran, his/her…whatever pronoun, isn’t reflective of all trans. Not sure what you mean by “cracking” down.
He isn't a trans...that was debunked already....it was a deliberate attempt to demonize trans people...

So the question why? Why blatantly lie about that?

Are they claiming there is something about trans people that make them more prone than most to committing mass shootings??

He isn't a trans...that was debunked already....it was a deliberate attempt to demonize trans people...

Are they claiming there is something about trans people that make them more prone than most to committing mass shootings??
Where do they hide their "guns."? (-:

Why would you think that about trans?

You can gaslight all you wish....I will overlook that deflection and restate my question...

Why was there this blatant effort to characterize the shooter as being trans?
I am not gaslighting…i am responding to your first post…where you called Salvador Ramo a trannie

Was he a tranny?? Nothing about his being a tranny, now you get to have all men look like they are mental trannies.

Of course, not... Instagram and Twitter have both pulled all posts of Salvador Ramos. Certainly, your friends at DHS would deny that one Salvador Ramos and/or his parents are "Wet Backs".

"The Uvalde gunman Salvador Ramos posted photos of guns on an Instagram page before the mass shooting that took the lives of at least 21 people, including 19 elementary students. Ramos used the page to send cryptic and now chilling messages to a stranger. You can see photos from the Instagram page throughout this story. Multiple classmates told CNN that Instagram page belonged to the shooter. The page was deleted shortly after the massacre. Ramos, 18, was the mass shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, that left at least 19 students and two adults, including a teacher dead, according to the Associated Press.

The Instagram page under the username @salv8dor_ was deleted after the gunman’s name was announced by Abbott. The account included two selfies of a teen who appears to be the shooter, along with photos of two rifles. Another photo showed a person holding a gun magazine in his lap. According to the AP, “A Border Patrol agent who was working nearby when the shooting began rushed into the school without waiting for backup and shot and killed the gunman, who was behind a barricade. The motive is under investigation."

First of all, I am not even sure if this was a real shooting....I am hearing from trusted members within the QAnon community that this may be a staged shooting and the kids were all crisis actors...but I will wait for Alex Jones to confirm that first...however, we already know what the motive was for this shooter.....it is obvious...he is a tranny who looks like he is here illegally....even tho he may be a US citizen, he still looked illegal - so that is good enough for me....and why are they leaving out the fact that it had tons and tons of pictures on his Instagram page of him being a radical leftist tranny?? I mean, there weren't seen on his page at the time of the shooting, but the Deep State may have erased them....but just look at him...it is obvious he is a tranny

View attachment 649269
I mean, the person in this pic isn't the shooter but still....it makes many of us feel better if we just claim its him -- because apparently being someone who murdered 19 innocent kids isn't enough to demonize someone for.....so it helps to believe that he is also a tranny, because trannies are just gross and weird anyway.......I believe 45 out of the last 50 school shootings were committed by trannies...I don't have any proof, but it makes me feel better to believe that....If we don't pass laws now to effectively ban trannies or at least add them to a watch list - more and more of these attacks will happen....to be safe, I think gays in general should be cracked down on, but we have too many RINO's in power -- who are too afraid of the gay woke-mob to do what is right....Lawrence v Texas should be overturned ASAP.....that legal ruling pretty much opened the doors to the violent tranny extremism we are now witnessing today -- and every Dem or anyone who voted for a Dem has the blood of these kids on their hands. One thing is for sure; this won't be a mass shooting you can blame on a tooth-ache.
He was a tranny leftist, just like you Biff.

Don't shoot up a school please.

Forum List

Back