FBI on Vegas shooting :”nothing to see here”.

Wasn’t the Florida Orlando shooting also found to be without motive ???
no. He specifically targeted a gay bar. Although his motives are not certain, it was clear he wanted to hurt gays. I have my own theories.

Nothing about the Las Vegas shooting makes any sense whatsoever. There was no apparent motive in the selection of his targets.
Out of all the whacked out conspiracies offered for the various tragedies that have happened in the past 20 years; nothing screams red flag as loudly as this shooting. Extremely well funded, extremely well planned... And executed with surgical precision. Shitloads of guns, shitloads of ammo, disabled security systems, elevated firing platforms constructed, perfect vantage point selected... an inescapable kill box...
All done by a mystery man big brother knows next to nothing about...
Yeah fuckin right...

Well, the most effective way to commit a crime, is to do it alone.

Didn’t he send his girlfriend overseas and wired her a bunch of money ?

Definitely planned for a while . How can they not find a motive!?

From NBC-

• IRS records show that the Las Vegas gunman was a successful gambler, earning millions of dollars annually, according to NBC News.
  • Stephen Paddock earned at least $5 million in 2015, investigators found, mostly from gambling.

The shooter was an inveterate gambler that thought he should be winning who took his losses out on an unknowing public in the capital of gambling.

He is similar to Hillary in that she took her losses out on Trump and his supporters politically, in the capital of politics.

The only difference being, Hillary did not use automatic weapons.
The guy was not losing.
The shooter was an inveterate gambler that thought he should be winning who took his losses out on an unknowing public in the capital of gambling.

He is similar to Hillary in that she took her losses out on Trump and his supporters politically, in the capital of politics.

The only difference being, Hillary did not use automatic weapons.

Wasn’t the Florida Orlando shooting also found to be without motive ???
no. He specifically targeted a gay bar. Although his motives are not certain, it was clear he wanted to hurt gays. I have my own theories.

Nothing about the Las Vegas shooting makes any sense whatsoever. There was no apparent motive in the selection of his targets.
Out of all the whacked out conspiracies offered for the various tragedies that have happened in the past 20 years; nothing screams red flag as loudly as this shooting. Extremely well funded, extremely well planned... And executed with surgical precision. Shitloads of guns, shitloads of ammo, disabled security systems, elevated firing platforms constructed, perfect vantage point selected... an inescapable kill box...
All done by a mystery man big brother knows next to nothing about...
Yeah fuckin right...

Well, the most effective way to commit a crime, is to do it alone.

Didn’t he send his girlfriend overseas and wired her a bunch of money ?

Definitely planned for a while . How can they not find a motive!?
They know everything about what happened.

I don't think there has to be a rational motive here.

I figured he just had a bad day and decided to take it out on a bunch of people. His brother was completely perplexed by this incident when he was interviewed.

Forum List

Back