FBI Leaked To Wash Post / WSJ, Media Reported The Info, & The FBI Used The Stories As Evidence / Justification For The Raid - SSDD

Possible, but I doubt, since clearly the FBI too MORE than just classified documents.
For example, they took Trump's passport.

Which reveals the real problem at the heart of this case, which is that no one was willing to really go through all the boxes of documents, in order to know what was important and what was not.
For example, just being marked "classified" or even "top secret" does not mean it necessarily was important, because secrecy usually has a very short time frame.
Once documents get old, they usually are useless.
That's up to the classifying authority to determine when they no longer need their particular level of classification. Such as going from TS/SCI to TS, or from TS to Secret etc.
This is done by periodic review after 3,5,10,25 or 50 years.
Until a document is formally declassified, it remains legally classified. And even documents later declassified, if possessed while they were still classified remains a crime.

An example is someone charged by the state with possession of marijuana a week before it was legalized, still faces full legal jeopardy.

Presidents can only declassify
Who decides if information is classified?

(a) The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by: (1) the President and, in the performance of executive duties, the Vice President; (2) agency heads and officials designated by the President in the Federal Register

They’re letting the investigation carry on unimpeded.

Um, no, not unimpeded. The FBI partisan hacks had the laptop in their possession BEFORE the election. They didn’t mention a thing until after the election and then they intetionally leaked the story that it was Russian disinformation, knowing all to well that was completely false. Like another arm of the Democratic Party that they are, the MSM ran with the crazy Russian disinformation story and many uninformed people still believe that to this day since the MSM doesn’t bother retracting the false information with nearly as much fervor, if at all, just as many still don’t recognize that Russia, Russia, Russia was nothing more than a witch-hunt.

Hunter will get a slap on the wrist if anything because his daddy is a Democrat and President. Lemmings who watch MSNBC and CNN, et al. will believe whatever they are told as to why he is not guilty of any wrong doing. Facts don’t matter to them, only the party and the ideology.

Um, no, not unimpeded. The FBI partisan hacks had the laptop in their possession BEFORE the election. They didn’t mention a thing until after the election and then they intetionally leaked the story that it was Russian disinformation, knowing all to well that was completely false. Like another arm of the Democratic Party that they are, the MSM ran with the crazy Russian disinformation story and many uninformed people still believe that to this day since the MSM doesn’t bother retracting the false information with nearly as much fervor, if at all, just as many still don’t recognize that Russia, Russia, Russia was nothing more than a witch-hunt.

Hunter will get a slap on the wrist if anything because his daddy is a Democrat and President. Lemmings who watch MSNBC and CNN, et al. will believe whatever they are told as to why he is not guilty of any wrong doing. Facts don’t matter to them, only the party and the ideology.
The FBI does not announce the presence of investigations to protect the rights of the innocent against unfair insinuations.

It’s like how the FBI didn’t mention Trump was under investigation in 2016 before the election.

You’re making shit up, like your allegation that they “intentionally leaked” that it was misinformation. I don’t think that’s okay.

The FBI does not announce the presence of investigations to protect the rights of the innocent against unfair insinuations.

It’s like how the FBI didn’t mention Trump was under investigation in 2016 before the election.

You’re making shit up, like your allegation that they “intentionally leaked” that it was misinformation. I don’t think that’s okay.

What, your media sources don’t tell you want really happened? Maybe you should read the link below. It is from a Republican Senator, but you can’t expect the MSM to divulge this information.

Yes, personnel in the FBI intentionally leaked disinformation for political purposes. Not sure why this is so difficult to believe give the fake dossier, Peter Strzok, etc.

Whistleblowers’ Reports Reveal Double Standard in Pursuit of Politically Charged Investigations by Senior FBI, DOJ Officials | U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa

What, your media sources don’t tell you want really happened? Maybe you should read the link below. It is from a Republican Senator, but you can’t expect the MSM to divulge this information.

Yes, personnel in the FBI intentionally leaked disinformation for political purposes. Not sure why this is so difficult to believe give the fake dossier, Peter Strzok, etc.

Whistleblowers’ Reports Reveal Double Standard in Pursuit of Politically Charged Investigations by Senior FBI, DOJ Officials | U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa
This brings up some interesting points.

First, nothing in your link has anything to do with the FBI leaking anything about the laptop. The leak it does discuss (not sure where the leak comes from) is about Ron Johnson’s investigation. It is 100% clear that Russians were targeting Biden with misinformation around Ukraine and business dealings. It has nothing to do with the laptop (which wasn’t even disclosed at that time).

Second, it has to do with Ron Johnson’s fishing expedition. He took it upon himself to investigate a private citizen for political reasons to try to damage Joe Biden. It was an investigation that Trump’s administration had no problem disclosing private information for while he was in court arguing against disclosing private information to the House for himself. Rules for thee but not for me, right? Now, if we are being fair here, are we saying it’s okay for Congress, who I’m told has no authority to prosecute crimes, to go on a politically motivated fishing expedition on a private citizen?

This brings up some interesting points.

First, nothing in your link has anything to do with the FBI leaking anything about the laptop. The leak it does discuss (not sure where the leak comes from) is about Ron Johnson’s investigation. It is 100% clear that Russians were targeting Biden with misinformation around Ukraine and business dealings. It has nothing to do with the laptop (which wasn’t even disclosed at that time).

Second, it has to do with Ron Johnson’s fishing expedition. He took it upon himself to investigate a private citizen for political reasons to try to damage Joe Biden. It was an investigation that Trump’s administration had no problem disclosing private information for while he was in court arguing against disclosing private information to the House for himself. Rules for thee but not for me, right? Now, if we are being fair here, are we saying it’s okay for Congress, who I’m told has no authority to prosecute crimes, to go on a politically motivated fishing expedition on a private citizen?

I guess you missed the larger point. The FBI scrubbed information from a political biased source in order to move forward with an infestation against Trump. Conversley, the FBI attempted to portray some intellgence as disinformation, despite evidence the the contrary, in order to avoid investigating Hunter Biden. If you can’t see the problem here, then I can’t help you.

"We don’t need to read the docs; we’d just like to know that there’s more support for the report than the leak to The Washington Post that Trump had “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons.” Or more than the speculative rantings of Maggie Haberman on Twitter. Or more than the Wall Street Journal story leaked by the Feds in their tried-and-true continuous feedback loop.

This loop starts with leaks to the media, the media dutifully report them, and the FBI uses the stories as “evidence” in their warrant applications. See how that works? They pulled this trick in the Alfa-Bank, Steele Dossier Gretchen Whitmer, and Russian Collusion cases."

Former FBI Director admitted to leaking info to his college professor pal who then gave Comey's info to the media so that the Russia Collusion investigation could begin.

The FBI's use of media stories from their leaked propaganda / lies as evidence / Justification for needing search warrants and subpoenas is criminal, tactics for which the FISA Court has rebuked the FBI in the past.
(Such 'evidence' fails to meet the requirements to obtain FISA Court search / spying warrants, yet the FBI was caught doing it several times.)

Today the judge makes his decision on whether or not to allow everyone to see the affidavit, the reason he was given by the FBI to get the search warrant and why he approved it.

Personally, I am not going to hold my breath waiting for tge judge to order / approve the release of the affidavit.

It’s called the Democrat “Wrap up smear”.

Here, let Nazi Piglosi explain it.

I guess you missed the larger point. The FBI scrubbed information from a political biased source in order to move forward with an infestation against Trump. Conversley, the FBI attempted to portray some intellgence as disinformation, despite evidence the the contrary, in order to avoid investigating Hunter Biden. If you can’t see the problem here, then I can’t help you.
It’s not a “larger point”, it’s a narrative that you’re making by misusing some facts, ignoring others.

Hunter Biden is under investigation. It’s simply not valid to say the FBI did anything to avoid investigating him because they are investigating him.

It is indisputable that Russia was engaging in disinformation around Joe and Hunter Biden in order to benefit the Trump candidacy. Republican politicians were targets for their efforts.

This came from Trump’s own DNI.

I take it your media sources didn’t share this intelligence with you.

It’s not a “larger point”, it’s a narrative that you’re making by misusing some facts, ignoring others.

Hunter Biden is under investigation. It’s simply not valid to say the FBI did anything to avoid investigating him because they are investigating him.

It is indisputable that Russia was engaging in disinformation around Joe and Hunter Biden in order to benefit the Trump candidacy. Republican politicians were targets for their efforts.

This came from Trump’s own DNI.

I take it your media sources didn’t share this intelligence with you.

You are in denial or you can’t put 2 and 2 together. Did you read the private texts between Peter Strzok and his girlfriend? Do you really believe the FBI acts an an impartial law enforcement agency?

You are in denial or you can’t put 2 and 2 together. Did you read the private texts between Peter Strzok and his girlfriend? Do you really believe the FBI acts an an impartial law enforcement agency?
I’m not in denial, you’re making assumptions based on misinterpretation of facts.

Don’t attack me for not sharing your bias.

I’m not in denial, you’re making assumptions based on misinterpretation of facts.

Don’t attack me for not sharing your bias.
My bias? Wow, you are lost. The FBI is CLEARLY biased. Not even sure why that is up for debate.

Wait.....you're still stuck on the lie about Russians interfering in the election?????

"The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election," Barr wrote in a letter to leaders of the House and Senate judiciary committees on Sunday afternoon.That was despite "multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign," he wrote. Mueller Report Doesn't Find Russian Collusion, But Can't 'Exonerate' On Obstruction

“ The report further explains that a primary consideration for the Special Counsel's investigation was whether any Americans – including individuals associated with the Trump campaign – joined the Russian conspiracies to influence the election, which would be a federal crime. The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. As the report states: “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts, although the Special Counsel brought criminal charges against a number of Russian nationals and entities in connection with these activities.” Read Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report (Published 2019)

“Mueller's investigation found no evidence of illegal or criminal coordination between Trump or the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.”
“The Washington Post corrects, removes parts of two stories regarding the Steele dossier…Other stories that made the same assertion were corrected as well.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...c9b770-43d5-11ec-a88e-2aa4632af69b_story.html

You remain the perfect Democrat supporter.
It does not Matter that Mueller declared that after two years he did not find what he was paid to find.

Liberals Feel that he did and thats all that matters in safe space suspension of reality land.

My bias? Wow, you are lost. The FBI is CLEARLY biased. Not even sure why that is up for debate.
You know you’re losing when your argument consists entirely of attacking people’s intelligence because they don’t agree with you.

Forum List

Back