FBI Leaked To Wash Post / WSJ, Media Reported The Info, & The FBI Used The Stories As Evidence / Justification For The Raid - SSDD

As lying scum, you possess all of the qualities for being an excellent Democrat voter.
You’re ignorant. It’s not my fault.

I’m done. I forgot you’re complexly illogical and there’s no point in talking to you.

"We don’t need to read the docs; we’d just like to know that there’s more support for the report than the leak to The Washington Post that Trump had “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons.” Or more than the speculative rantings of Maggie Haberman on Twitter. Or more than the Wall Street Journal story leaked by the Feds in their tried-and-true continuous feedback loop.

This loop starts with leaks to the media, the media dutifully report them, and the FBI uses the stories as “evidence” in their warrant applications. See how that works? They pulled this trick in the Alfa-Bank, Steele Dossier Gretchen Whitmer, and Russian Collusion cases."

Former FBI Director admitted to leaking info to his college professor pal who then gave Comey's info to the media so that the Russia Collusion investigation could begin.

The FBI's use of media stories from their leaked propaganda / lies as evidence / Justification for needing search warrants and subpoenas is criminal, tactics for which the FISA Court has rebuked the FBI in the past.
(Such 'evidence' fails to meet the requirements to obtain FISA Court search / spying warrants, yet the FBI was caught doing it several times.)

Today the judge makes his decision on whether or not to allow everyone to see the affidavit, the reason he was given by the FBI to get the search warrant and why he approved it.

Personally, I am not going to hold my breath waiting for tge judge to order / approve the release of the affidavit.

There was no leak. Trump announced the raid.

So trump raided his own estate? wow,

The leak was the 'informant' who claimed Trump may have had classified. The media got wind of it and began reporting. The FBI goes to the judge & cites the media report as partial justification.

Comey leaked I fo to his buddy who got it to the press to start the failed Russian Collusion coup started.

Crossfire Hurricane started that way.

It's SOP for the Criminal FBI.

The leak was the 'informant' who claimed Trump may have had classified. The media got wind of it and began reporting. The FBI goes to the judge & cites the media report as partial justification.

Comey leaked I fo to his buddy who got it to the press to start the failed Russian Collusion coup started.

Crossfire Hurricane started that way.

It's SOP for the Criminal FBI.

The FBI didn't leak to the press about the raid. Trump announced the raid.

The informant didn't leak to the press.

Trump was probably bragging and shooting off his mouth about the classified documents. That would be classic Trump.

The FBI didn't leak to the press about the raid. Trump announced the raid.

The informant didn't leak to the press.

Trump was probably bragging and shooting off his mouth about the classified documents. That would be classic Trump.
The leak to The press, just likewith CROSSFIRE HURRICANE & the failed coup attempt, was the reason the raid happened.

The word Trump had classified got out & for 2 weeks Garland contemplated raiding Trump to retrieve 'National Security-threatening nuclear secrets'.

YUP, Trump did announce when the treasonous FBI kicked off their theatrical heavily armed unprecedented and unwarranted Gestapo raid.

Forum List

Back