FBI Leaked To Wash Post / WSJ, Media Reported The Info, & The FBI Used The Stories As Evidence / Justification For The Raid - SSDD

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"We don’t need to read the docs; we’d just like to know that there’s more support for the report than the leak to The Washington Post that Trump had “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons.” Or more than the speculative rantings of Maggie Haberman on Twitter. Or more than the Wall Street Journal story leaked by the Feds in their tried-and-true continuous feedback loop.

This loop starts with leaks to the media, the media dutifully report them, and the FBI uses the stories as “evidence” in their warrant applications. See how that works? They pulled this trick in the Alfa-Bank, Steele Dossier Gretchen Whitmer, and Russian Collusion cases."

Former FBI Director admitted to leaking info to his college professor pal who then gave Comey's info to the media so that the Russia Collusion investigation could begin.

The FBI's use of media stories from their leaked propaganda / lies as evidence / Justification for needing search warrants and subpoenas is criminal, tactics for which the FISA Court has rebuked the FBI in the past.
(Such 'evidence' fails to meet the requirements to obtain FISA Court search / spying warrants, yet the FBI was caught doing it several times.)

Today the judge makes his decision on whether or not to allow everyone to see the affidavit, the reason he was given by the FBI to get the search warrant and why he approved it.

Personally, I am not going to hold my breath waiting for tge judge to order / approve the release of the affidavit.

"We don’t need to read the docs; we’d just like to know that there’s more support for the report than the leak to The Washington Post that Trump had “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons.” Or more than the speculative rantings of Maggie Haberman on Twitter. Or more than the Wall Street Journal story leaked by the Feds in their tried-and-true continuous feedback loop.

This loop starts with leaks to the media, the media dutifully report them, and the FBI uses the stories as “evidence” in their warrant applications. See how that works? They pulled this trick in the Alfa-Bank, Steele Dossier Gretchen Whitmer, and Russian Collusion cases."

Former FBI Director admitted to leaking info to his college professor pal who then gave Comey's info to the media so that the Russia Collusion investigation could begin.

The FBI's use of media stories from their leaked propaganda / lies as evidence / Justification for needing search warrants and subpoenas is criminal, tactics for which the FISA Court has rebuked the FBI in the past.
(Such 'evidence' fails to meet the requirements to obtain FISA Court search / spying warrants, yet the FBI was caught doing it several times.)

Today the judge makes his decision on whether or not to allow everyone to see the affidavit, the reason he was given by the FBI to get the search warrant and why he approved it.

Personally, I am not going to hold my breath waiting for tge judge to order / approve the release of the affidavit.

Relax. You'll get to see the affidavit after they indict Trump.

It takes multiple OP's to get the word out to the cultists. Same with this one.

It takes multiple OP's to get the word out to the cultists. Same with this one.
The 'Cultists'...that would be the treasonous, Trump-obsessed, TDS-suffering Democrats who have spent the last 6+ years violating the Constitution, violating the Patriot Act, defrauding the FISA Court, illegally spying on Ameticans and the President, participating in failed Coup attempts, holding criminal Impeachments based on zero crime / evidence - except that which they illegally manufactures / witnesses, withheld exculpatory evidence, and have wept teats after failed 'We've got him THIS time' failed attempt after attempt, psychotically obsessed with, triggered by, haunted by, and can not rest until they one day 'Get Trump'.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

This form of TDS-suffering cult will never 'get the message',, and, unfortunately, it's not terminal / lethal, which means they won't stop until they successfully come up with a scam to successfully 'Get Trump' or die of d age trying.

The 'Cultists'...that would be the treasonous, Trump-obsessed, TDS-suffering Democrats who have spent the last 6+ years violating the Constitution, violating the Patriot Act, defrauding the FISA Court, illegally spying on Ameticans and the President, participating in failed Coup attempts, holding criminal Impeachments based on zero crime / evidence - except that which they illegally manufactures / witnesses, withheld exculpatory evidence, and have wept teats after failed 'We've got him THIS time' failed attempt after attempt, psychotically obsessed with, triggered by, haunted by, and can not rest until they one day 'Get Trump'.

View attachment 684140

This form of TDS-suffering cult will never 'get the message',, and, unfortunately, it's not terminal / lethal, which means they won't stop until they successfully come up with a scam to successfully 'Get Trump' or die of d age trying.
TDS is responsible for your ranting? OK. I believe you.

Yep. Rotten, crooked and utterly corrupt to the core.

And the court eunuchs in this thread don't care. Anything that can slake their lust for "getting Trump"--legal or not, valid or not--that's good enough for them.

They will hate the game turned on them.

It is a common ploy used by Pelosi and Shummie, to convince the stupids that Trump is orange and bad for America...

I think it’s pretty obvious that Trump has been a danger to the security of the country through his laxness with regard to sensitive documents and dumb luck, if nothing was actually compromised. Be ready for days of distraction from the real crimes that were committed here.

I think it’s pretty obvious that Trump has been a danger to the security of the country through his laxness with regard to sensitive documents and dumb luck, if nothing was actually compromised. Be ready for days of distraction from the real crimes that were committed here.
I agree that is obvious, in fact fking obvious how dangerous he is to demofks and the elitists. And You join those elitists even though they'd shit down your neck after whacking off your head.

That's what monarchs have always done to the peasants who don't comply.

Hang in there though, your path will be interrupted if they succeed at taking me out.

That's just a lie from the Swamp.

USA R.I.P 8/8/2022

There are new levels of evilness from the klanocrat party everyday

:laughing0301:
This is some weapons-grade sanctimony and a serious lack of self-awareness.

Yep. Rotten, crooked and utterly corrupt to the core.

And the court eunuchs in this thread don't care. Anything that can slake their lust for "getting Trump"--legal or not, valid or not--that's good enough for them.

They will hate the game turned on them.

One of the reasons I can’t get on board the Trump Train is the desire for Revenge. It was one of the reasons I didn’t vote in 2020.

If you believe. And I do. That Trump was improperly subjected to FISA action. And if you admit. And I certainly do. That the FISA system is often abused. Then the solution if you want to stop this from happening again is reform of the FISA system as a first step.

Trump in office did not pursue this course. Even now. The desire is not to insure that nothing like this happens ever again. But to turn it on those opponents whom you despise. To subject them to the same abuses.

Therefor it isn’t the abuses you object to. But the target of the abuse. The victim. It’s fine if it is done to them. It’s wrong to do it to us.

A common refrain from supporters of a Police State. And a position I reject.

Forum List

Back