FBI Leaked To Wash Post / WSJ, Media Reported The Info, & The FBI Used The Stories As Evidence / Justification For The Raid - SSDD

It does not Matter that Mueller declared that after two years he did not find what he was paid to find.

Liberals Feel that he did and thats all that matters in safe space suspension of reality land.

It does not Matter that Mueller declared that after two years he did not find what he was paid to find.

Liberals Feel that he did and thats all that matters in safe space suspension of reality land.

Democrats lie about everything.

Even after it is exposed as a lie....they continue parroting the party propaganda.

For a decade we wrote that Bill Clinton was a rapist......yet even after the party admitted it.....the rubes continue to deny it.

You know you’re losing when your argument consists entirely of attacking people’s intelligence because they don’t agree with you.

I am not attacking your intellgence because you don’t agree with me. I am attacking your ignorance of the FBI’s actions over the last several years, going all the way back to Obama and Lois Lerner and continuing with the altering of the FISA warrant and a guy like Peter Strzok in a leadership role.

I think it’s pretty obvious that Trump has been a danger to the security of the country through his laxness with regard to sensitive documents and dumb luck, if nothing was actually compromised. Be ready for days of distraction from the real crimes that were committed here.

The only danger Trump has been is to the political class.

Trump was the best president for the average American in decades.

The only danger Trump has been is to the political class.

Trump was the best president for the average American in decades.
This is America; we’re all the political class. Trump is a danger to everyone. He’s lazy, narcissistic, a demagogue and a serial liar.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
This is America; we’re all the political class. Trump is a danger to everyone. He’s lazy, narcissistic, a demagogue and a serial liar.

No, we aren't. The political class are the politicians running this country into the ground.

Aided by ignorant clods, like you.

I think it’s pretty obvious that Trump has been a danger to the security of the country through his laxness with regard to sensitive documents and dumb luck, if nothing was actually compromised. Be ready for days of distraction from the real crimes that were committed here.

We are much closer to war, closer to signing a nuclear agreement with terrorist country that anyone with common sense knows won’t abide by the terms, our Southern border is basically non-existent, and we have less control of IP to China under Biden than we did with Trump. It isn’t even close. Biden is a disaster on every front, national security being one of those.

You must not follow what is going on in the world. There is no way an informed person could possibly believe that Trump was a bigger national security threat than Biden. Our enemies are on cloud 9 with Biden in office.

No, we aren't. The political class are the politicians running this country into the ground.

Aided by ignorant clods, like you.
You may be willing to forego that designation, but I’m not. The political class in the US are those who care to get involved. Can’t help but think that “political class” has a fluid definition, considering how WY pols reacted to Cheney’s defeat. Aren’t they running the country into the ground?

I am not attacking your intellgence because you don’t agree with me. I am attacking your ignorance of the FBI’s actions over the last several years, going all the way back to Obama and Lois Lerner and continuing with the altering of the FISA warrant and a guy like Peter Strzok in a leadership role.
You call me the ignorant one while you think Lois Lerner was in the FBI.

You can play semantics with how you’ve attacked me, but you can’t redefine “ignorant” to mean that I simply don’t believe what you believe.

Yes, we know all about the one FISA warrant that was bad. It’s illogical to assume every warrant is bad because of it and it’s illogical to call people ignorant for not adhering to the illogical belief.

Your argument is made on misrepresentations of fact that are either intentionally on your part and you think I won’t notice, or are unintentional which means you’re being misled by Republicans for political purposes.

We are much closer to war, closer to signing a nuclear agreement with terrorist country that anyone with common sense knows won’t abide by the terms, our Southern border is basically non-existent, and we have less control of IP to China under Biden than we did with Trump. It isn’t even close. Biden is a disaster on every front, national security being one of those.
I don’t know. I feel safer when secrets are handled by professionals and not stored in the basement next to the cat’s litter box.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Yes, I misspoke. The general idea was that Democrats have armed government, the FBI as well as the IRS. Again, that is rather obvious.

Yes, we know all about the one FISA warrant that was bad. It’s illogical to assume every warrant is bad because of it and it’s illogical to call people ignorant for not adhering to the illogical belief.

No, that doesn’t mean every warrant is bad, but when an agency willfully and illegally alters a document for political purposes, a logical person would be leary of any future documents that are presented by that agency as evidence against the opposing party. Does that not seem reasonable to you?

Last edited:
Yes, I misspoke. The general idea was that Democrats have armed government, the FBI as we all the IRS. Again, that is rather obvious.

No, that doesn’t mean every warrant is bad, but when an agency willfully and illegally alters a document for political purposes, a logical person would be leary of any future documents that are presented by that agency as evidence against the opposing party. Does that not seem reasonable to you?
A single document five years ago and now everything they do is automatically wrong.

That’s illogical. It’s also contrary to the right wing talking point that police abuses are the result of a “few bad apples”. Seems there’s different standards but whatever.

No, the IRS wasn’t weaponized against conservatives. The IRS also went after liberal organizations based on keywords from their titles hoping to target overly political 501c4 organizations, which reminder, by law aren’t supposed to be political but which has been MASSIVELY abused by both sides (one side more than other to a fair degree) to inject large sums of dark money into politics which we should all agree, is bad (but we don’t because it benefits one side in particular). The scandal was framed as going against conservatives when it went after both sides because again, the political manipulation thing. Now the IRS is scared shitless to go after political 501c4s and they get to do whatever they want with no accountability.

I’m okay with saying that you’re leery. That’s not a problem. Be skeptical. The judicial system has plenty of room for skepticism. It’s when people pop off about this definitely being an abuse when there is exactly zero evidence to believe that’s the case and fairly significant evidence to believe the opposite.

In sum, the government isn’t weaponized against conservatives. It’s just that a lot of conservatives stopped giving a damn about following the law.

I don’t know. I feel safer when secrets are handled by professionals and not stored in the basement next to the cat’s litter box.

Oh? Where was your outrage when the shrilary had REAL classified documents on her private server in her closet?

DURRRRR

You can play semantics with how you’ve attacked me, but you can’t redefine “ignorant” to mean that I simply don’t believe what you believe.

Your argument is made on misrepresentations of fact that are either intentionally on your part and you think I won’t notice, or are unintentional which means you’re being misled by Republicans for political purposes.
"..we know all about the one FISA warrant that was bad."

Amazing how you get it wrong in every post.
Brain damage,.....or you are simply an inveterate liar??
Every single one of the warrants was a lie......every one, like your posts.

Whether one believes the FISA warrants legit or not…..there is no disputing that they never told the FISA judges that the Democrats paid for and authorized the ‘dosssier.’
BAIER: Democrats are criticizing a lot, as you can imagine. I’m sure you’ve heard. But they’re jumping on one particular part of the memo in particular. Number four, the memo states that then-deputy director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, quote, testified before the committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISA court without the Steele dossier information? Democrats say he never said that, did he?

Rosenstein and Comey and McCabe renewed FISA warrants, signed on

Nature of dossier withheld from the FISA court

The reason Rosenstein appointed Mueller was that he believed the "salacious and unverified" dossier. We know that because Rosenstein personally signed one of the FISA warrant applications based on the dossier -- backed up by a Yahoo article, which was also based on the dossier.

“Supervisory Special Agent 2," who swore to an affidavit for all three FISA renewals against Page in 2017, told Horowitz's investigators that on the third renewal he wanted "a definitive answer to whether Page had ever been a source for another U.S. government agency before he signed the final renewal application."

While in contact with what was reportedly the CIA's liaison, Clinesmith was reminded that back in August 2016, predating the first Page warrant application in October 2016, the other agency

An email from the other government agency's liaison was sent to Clinesmith, who then "altered the liaison's email by inserting the words 'not a source' into it, thus making it appear that the liaison had said that Page was 'not a source' for the other agency" and sent it to "Supervisory Special Agent 2," Horowitz found.”
FBI lawyer under criminal investigation altered document to say Carter Page 'was not a source' for another agency

what's your role?

What bill are you pushing at this time?

Forum List

Back