Wall Street, China, Taiwan, Russia, WW3, Nuclear bomb commercials, and cognitive dissonance...

Should Wall Street disinvest in China?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Russia and China are now holding joint military operations.
It probably won't be long until we have the Chinese army helping Russia in Ukraine.

China was a 3rd world country until Wall Street moved US manufacturing there, weakening the US and turning China into a world power.
1660829698413.png

The US military is weakening because people are leaving and recruiting is down, for many reasons.
"A woke military is NOT a beautiful thing"

I just saw commercials for NYC what to do if a nuclear bomb goes off.

Investment in China passed out investment in the US in 2014.
1660829915599.png

Wall Street apparently loves to invest in China and make lots of money.
China loves to expand and develop its military and weapons systems.
Maybe Wall Street never heard of "cognitive dissonance"? Hint: by building China's economy you also build the Chinese military.

Wallstreet deserves all those Republican Tax Cuts, Loopholes, Subsidies & Corporate Welfare for sending manufacturing to China to maximize profits.

Wallstreet deserves all those Republican Tax Cuts, Loopholes, Subsidies & Corporate Welfare for sending manufacturing to China to maximize profits.
BOTH parties make and keep those loopholes.

Russia and China are now holding joint military operations.
It probably won't be long until we have the Chinese army helping Russia in Ukraine.

China was a 3rd world country until Wall Street moved US manufacturing there, weakening the US and turning China into a world power.
View attachment 684114

The US military is weakening because people are leaving and recruiting is down, for many reasons.
"A woke military is NOT a beautiful thing"

I just saw commercials for NYC what to do if a nuclear bomb goes off.

Investment in China passed out investment in the US in 2014.
View attachment 684115

Wall Street apparently loves to invest in China and make lots of money.
China loves to expand and develop its military and weapons systems.
Maybe Wall Street never heard of "cognitive dissonance"? Hint: by building China's economy you also build the Chinese military.
Agreed. Seems to me our corrupt government would best serve the American people and the world, by seeking good relations with China rather than provoking them.
More US lawmakers visit Taiwan 12 days after Pelosi trip

Agreed. Seems to me our corrupt government would best serve the American people and the world, by seeking good relations with China rather than provoking them.
More US lawmakers visit Taiwan 12 days after Pelosi trip
Appeasement?
Recognize China as the new world super-power?
KowTow to China so they keep making us stuff?
China keeps expanding their influence. What if provoking them is inevitable?

You mean like the no cap on the Salt deduction favored by Democrats?

You mean surrender to China. They will keep taking and taking.
If you like that, I hope they take Wall Street first,
In a few more years they will be able to simply buy and own 51% of the US.
What is China taking!

What is China taking!
Google "China taking over" and see
Taiwan
Africa
Hong Kong
USA
Thailand
Pacific Islands
the Panama Canal
the moon
the world

China has been playing a long game investing in countries all over the world, making those counties beholden to it or friendly to them.

While folks in the US look at Africa as nothing but people living in grass huts China has been investing billions in the area, cultivation future customers.

They have been doing this for decades while in this country each new Administration does all they can do to undo what the last one did whether it was good or not.

China has been playing a long game investing in countries all over the world, making those counties beholden to it or friendly to them.

While folks in the US look at Africa as nothing but people living in grass huts China has been investing billions in the area, cultivation future customers.

They have been doing this for decades while in this country each new Administration does all they can do to undo what the last one did whether it was good or not.
You made a fairly accurate statement. Congrats.

You idiot! Wallstreet owns everything, so why do you want to give it to China? We should be taxing Wallstreet & China to retard their growth! But Republicans give them tax breaks, loopholes & subsidies instead so they can own everything.

Google "China taking over" and see
Taiwan
Africa
Hong Kong
USA
Thailand
Pacific Islands
the Panama Canal
the moon
the world
Does China spend nearly a trillion annually on their war machine?
Do they operate over 600 foreign military bases?
Do they have massive navies trolling all the oceans?
Does China place economic sanctions on numerous nations causing terrible hardships?

Forum List

Back