FBI: Kavanaugh Investigation was a Sham

Kavanaugh is definitely not qualified to be on SCOTUS. He barely qualifies as smart. He only was nominated because he is young and swore in a smoke filled back room to overturn Roe and lie about his intentions to Senators' faces and under oath. It's possible he was a creep in high school guilty of misdemeanor assault. The investigation was never an investigation.
Links? Any proof beyond your conspiracy delusions?

Kavanaugh is definitely not qualified to be on SCOTUS. He barely qualifies as smart. He only was nominated because he is young and swore in a smoke filled back room to overturn Roe and lie about his intentions to Senators' faces and under oath. It's possible he was a creep in high school guilty of misdemeanor assault. The investigation was never an investigation.

Right. He had no qualifications:

• Prior to his appointment to the United States Court of Appeals, Judge Kavanaugh served as Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary. In that capacity, he was responsible for coordinating all documents to and from the President. Before that, he served for two years as Senior Associate Counsel and Associate Counsel to the President. In that capacity, he worked on the numerous constitutional, legal, and ethical issues handled by that office.
  • Prior to his service in this Administration, Judge Kavanaugh was a partner at the law firm of Kirkland & Ellis, where his practice focused on appellate matters.
  • Judge Kavanaugh served as an Associate Counsel in the Office of Independent Counsel, where he handled a number of the novel constitutional and legal issues presented during that investigation.
  • Judge Kavanaugh clerked for Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, as well as Judge Alex Kozinski of the Ninth Circuit and Judge Walter Stapleton of the Third Circuit.
  • Prior to his Supreme Court clerkship, Judge Kavanaugh earned a prestigious one- year fellowship in the Office of the Solicitor General of the United States. The Solicitor General's office represents the United States before the Supreme Court.
  • Judge Kavanaugh has argued both civil and criminal matters before the Supreme Court and appellate courts throughout the country.
People from across the political spectrum supported Judge Kavanaugh's nomination to the D.C. Circuit and have expressed their admiration for his professional acumen and his personal integrity and fairness.

I disagree....it should be dropped...Ford did not want a prosecution, her concern was his character was not worthy of a lifetime position on the supreme court, he was not qualified....while many other republican judges or candidates for the position, with higher character, were.....

But he is in for life, it's all over...the fat lady has sung! Imo
Ford was a lunatic who watched "Risky Business" one too many times.

Teenage Pimping be Hard!

No shut up bitch and get back on that street corner selling your worthless ass before I backhand you!

dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

Right. He had no qualifications:

• Prior to his appointment to the United States Court of Appeals, Judge Kavanaugh served as Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary. In that capacity, he was responsible for coordinating all documents to and from the President. Before that, he served for two years as Senior Associate Counsel and Associate Counsel to the President. In that capacity, he worked on the numerous constitutional, legal, and ethical issues handled by that office.
  • Prior to his service in this Administration, Judge Kavanaugh was a partner at the law firm of Kirkland & Ellis, where his practice focused on appellate matters.
  • Judge Kavanaugh served as an Associate Counsel in the Office of Independent Counsel, where he handled a number of the novel constitutional and legal issues presented during that investigation.
  • Judge Kavanaugh clerked for Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, as well as Judge Alex Kozinski of the Ninth Circuit and Judge Walter Stapleton of the Third Circuit.
  • Prior to his Supreme Court clerkship, Judge Kavanaugh earned a prestigious one- year fellowship in the Office of the Solicitor General of the United States. The Solicitor General's office represents the United States before the Supreme Court.
  • Judge Kavanaugh has argued both civil and criminal matters before the Supreme Court and appellate courts throughout the country.
People from across the political spectrum supported Judge Kavanaugh's nomination to the D.C. Circuit and have expressed their admiration for his professional acumen and his personal integrity and fairness.

ABA rated him as well qualified and I am not disputing that. He isnt that bright (see below) and there were many other more qualified conservative judges to pick from but he was young and was willing to lie about his leanings on Roe. That is what got him the nomination.

Yet these morons forget that Kavanaugh had half a dozen background checks by the FBI under prior administrations for previous positions. Oops. And also forget that Kagan never sat as a judge for even one case.

ABA rated him as well qualified and I am not disputing that. He isnt that bright (see below) and there were many other more qualified conservative judges to pick from but he was young and was willing to lie about his leanings on Roe. That is what got him the nomination.

So how do you graduate from Yale at the top of your class and not be too bright? I don't care for the guy myself, but the last thing I'd say is he's not smart. I disagree with many of his decisions. I'm also sick of the lying from the left about people on the right in effort to stop them. The guy loves beer, well so do I. But because I love my beer doesn't mean I'd do something not only totally illegal but immoral as well.

And why didn't Blazy come out when he was nominated for the appeals court? Oh, that's right, he didn't have much of a say on abortion.

The White House controlled every step of it. Who the FBI could talk to and who they couldn't.

Had there been a real investigation he likely would never have been confirmed.

This Court needs to be expanded.
Kavanaugh was subjected to several extensive background investigations before Trump nominated him for the Supreme Court.

Only idiots bought the Blasey-Ford nonsense. Even her own named witnesses didn’t know what she was talking about.

Kavanaugh was subjected to several extensive background investigations before Trump nominated him for the Supreme Court.

Only idiots bought the Blasey-Ford nonsense. Even her own named witnesses didn’t know what she was talking about.

She gave it away that she was FOS before she testified. She made the clam that since the attack of Kavanaugh, she hasn't been able to fly on a plane. She held back the hearing for a week because of it. When she got there and they questioned her means of travel, she told them she took a jet.

So how do you graduate from Yale at the top of your class and not be too bright? I don't care for the guy myself, but the last thing I'd say is he's not smart. I disagree with many of his decisions. I'm also sick of the lying from the left about people on the right in effort to stop them. The guy loves beer, well so do I. But because I love my beer doesn't mean I'd do something not only totally illegal but immoral as well.

And why didn't Blazy come out when he was nominated for the appeals court? Oh, that's right, he didn't have much of a say on abortion.
I didn’t accuse of anything except for being dumb as evident from that video clip and getting his job for two reasons: he’s young and willing to lie. Whether he was a rapey 17 year old HS student I don’t know. Wouldn’t put it passed him based on his propensity to lie but that’s ljust an opinion.

She gave it away that she was FOS before she testified. She made the clam that since the attack of Kavanaugh, she hasn't been able to fly on a plane. She held back the hearing for a week because of it. When she got there and they questioned her means of travel, she told them she took a jet.
What’s an “FOS?”’

I didn’t accuse of anything except for being dumb as evident from that video clip and getting his job for two reasons: he’s young and willing to lie. Whether he was a rapey 17 year old HS student I don’t know. Wouldn’t put it passed him based on his propensity to lie but that’s ljust an opinion.

A video about liking beer is your proof he's dumb?

I watched the video. What did he lie about? If anything he was completely honest. It's not like he said "depends on what you mean by beer!" Now that's somebody who would be lying.

He said we drank beer, sometimes too much, but we liked beer. How much more honest do you get than that?

I watched the video. What did he lie about? If anything he was completely honest. It's not like he said "depends on what you mean by beer!" Now that's somebody who would be lying.

He said we drank beer, sometimes too much, but we liked beer. How much more honest do you get than that?
He lied about Roe being settled law. Gave pro choice republican women assurances Susan Collins for one. He lied about important things not beer. He also lied about inane questions like about his yearbook. Stupid stuff he was embarrassed about. He is a liar. He should have been disqualified for that. Being a rapey 17 year old was up in the air.

He lied about Roe being settled law. Gave pro choice republican women assurances Susan Collins for one. He lied about important things not beer. He also lied about inane questions like about his yearbook. Stupid stuff he was embarrassed about. He is a liar. He should have been disqualified for that. Being a rapey 17 year old was up in the air.

Wait a minute. You want to talk about lying, your President nominated a woman who said she didn't know what a woman was because she's not a biologist. She's on record as being a pedophile sympathizer. You want to make qualms about a guy and what he said about abortion?

What he stated is that Roe was a precedent, and it was. But that doesn't mean he meant it could never be overturned and law for all of eternity. He said he couldn't judge a case that wasn't before him. All court decisions are precedents. Interracial marriage was a precedent, men only being able to vote was a precedent.

He lied about Roe being settled law.

What does "settled law" mean?

He also lied about inane questions like about his yearbook.

Like what?

Forum List

Back