FBI: Kavanaugh Investigation was a Sham

The White House controlled every step of it. Who the FBI could talk to and who they couldn't.

Had there been a real investigation he likely would never have been confirmed.

This Court needs to be expanded.
This is the thing I can't get about this, Kavanaugh should have welcomed the investigation and said he has nothing to hide and his innocence is there..

FBI should do an investigation now, if there is a crime then so be it, if not his name is clear and everything goes back to normal...

Personally I wouldn't have allowed Kavanaugh to be a SC Justice because he attacked without any evidence a private individual. This is not good enough for a SC justice. The person he attacked was Hillary Clinton by saying she organised a witch hunt against him...

This is the thing I can't get about this, Kavanaugh should have welcomed the investigation and said he has nothing to hide and his innocence is there..

FBI should do an investigation now, if there is a crime then so be it, if not his name is clear and everything goes back to normal...

Personally I wouldn't have allowed Kavanaugh to be a SC Justice because he attacked without any evidence a private individual. This is not good enough for a SC justice. The person he attacked was Hillary Clinton by saying she organised a witch hunt against him...
I disagree....it should be dropped...Ford did not want a prosecution, her concern was his character was not worthy of a lifetime position on the supreme court, he was not qualified....while many other republican judges or candidates for the position, with higher character, were.....

But he is in for life, it's all over...the fat lady has sung! Imo

To the chagrin of you leftists, this is still a country of innocent until proven guilty in or out of court. Even if her fairy tale had any truth to it, there is no possible way to prove something that happened 30 years ago. But anybody with an ounce of common sense knows she made the entire thing up. She's been proven a liar multiple times in her testimony and had this taken place in court, the charges would be immediately dismissed and her likely charged with perjury.

I don't think Ford was looking for a prosecution..... Some dems on this board might have been...

I see that point flew right over your head. And that point is this circus would only be allowed in Congress because like the phony 1/6 commission, it's all political theater. No court in the country would allow this to take place.

I always thought that Dr. Ford's 'repressed memories' being recovered thru hypnosis was nonsense.

Those 'repressed memories' could very well have been her recalling a dream.

I doubt she outright lied, but hypnosis? Really?

Has anyone noticed that with the hearing being held back in 2018 (I think), there hasn't been a single person, other than Dr. Ford, who has said that there was a party that Dr. Ford and SC Kavanaugh were in the same party. Also, nobody has verified that there was a party at Yale where SC Kavanaugh and Deborah Ramirez were both in attendance, other than the accuser. What kind of investigation was the FBI supposed to have in this case? Also, why did Dr. Ford refuse to let the MoCo or PG County Police do an investigation when they offered? Also, isn't there a video from Dr. Ford's attorney that said that she did this because she was concerned about Roe v Wade? Sounds like a political hit instead of a call to justice to me.

Has anyone noticed that with the hearing being held back in 2018 (I think), there hasn't been a single person, other than Dr. Ford, who has said that there was a party that Dr. Ford and SC Kavanaugh were in the same party. Also, nobody has verified that there was a party at Yale where SC Kavanaugh and Deborah Ramirez were both in attendance, other than the accuser. What kind of investigation was the FBI supposed to have in this case? Also, why did Dr. Ford refuse to let the MoCo or PG County Police do an investigation when they offered? Also, isn't there a video from Dr. Ford's attorney that said that she did this because she was concerned about Roe v Wade? Sounds like a political hit instead of a call to justice to me.

She's a leftist radical is all and either they got her or she got a hold of them to conduct this farce. That's why she bleach bitted the internet with anything to do with her. Too many holes in her story and too many lies for anybody with an ounce of common sense to believe her.

They never interviewed anyone of importance....not even Kavanaugh and Ford, who should have been first, so they would know where to begin their investigation....and other interviews....

But instead the whole investigation was done and over with by the FBI in two days..... I remember being shocked that it was done and over with, so quickly and posted that the investigation appeared to be a sham..... It took a few years....but now, everyone knows the truth....and no one cares much....the years later... Including me...... But it still needs to be pointed out that the Republicans lied and purposely set out to deceive, all of us, with their phoney investigation.
Ford was as pure as the driven snow......impeccable creds, if I remember....'Women have to be believed' was one of the statements from the left.

Dems were in a big hurray, screaming and crying over FBI not interviewing. they got what they wanted and it backfired.

Trust but verify?

The White House controlled every step of it. Who the FBI could talk to and who they couldn't.

You realize, investigating hearsay allegations of sexual impropriety and/ or rape doen't fall under the FBI's jurisdiction, don't you?

If one took the story at face value, all it means was the FBI was prohibited from going on a witch hunt and stigmatizing countless people. Makes sense, unless one is a total jackass.

If one took the story at face value, all it means was the FBI was prohibited from going on a witch hunt and stigmatizing countless people. Makes sense, unless one is a total jackass.
They were sent to check any witness statements, that was it. Any investigation into the alleged crimes should have been done at the state and local levels......35 years before, and it wasn't reported.

I disagree....it should be dropped...Ford did not want a prosecution, her concern was his character was not worthy of a lifetime position on the supreme court, he was not qualified....while many other republican judges or candidates for the position, with higher character, were.....
Uh huh. So like Senator Whitehouse said "why not just pick another one?"

Right?

Except if that worked, why in the world would Dems not simply Kavanaugh every justice Trump nominated? You think they'd be too embarrassed to bring another psycho like "Doctor" Blazing Sore to accuse the next one of a worse offense with less evidence if thats even possible?

Liberals never learn that appeasing bullies only leads to more bullying.

But Russian Collusion was real, right?

Go see a psychologist, moron.

They were sent to check any witness statements, that was it. Any investigation into the alleged crimes should have been done at the state and local levels......35 years before, and it wasn't reported.
My point was an unfettered witch hunt would cause undue harm to innocent citizens by virtue of contact by the FBI.

Kavanaugh is definitely not qualified to be on SCOTUS. He barely qualifies as smart. He only was nominated because he is young and swore in a smoke filled back room to overturn Roe and lie about his intentions to Senators' faces and under oath. It's possible he was a creep in high school guilty of misdemeanor assault. The investigation was never an investigation.

Kavanaugh is definitely not qualified to be on SCOTUS. He barely qualifies as smart. He only was nominated because he is young and swore in a smoke filled back room to overturn Roe and lie about his intentions to Senators' faces and under oath. It's possible he was a creep in high school guilty of misdemeanor assault. The investigation was never an investigation.
He's qualified when he sides with the 3 liberals.

Forum List

Back