fbi hunt affect race ?

1 to 2 percent would be my guess. Hillary's attitude will effect it even more.

Think Luca Braci.

Carlos Danger has given the F. B. I. Hillary's Stuff to stay out of Pervert Prison.

Can any Democrat with a brain be comfortable with that?

how much will the fbi hunt affect the race ? thanks

Presidential race has tighten and I believe the Republicans will keep the Senate and House but lose their bid for the White House...

It will have some influence on swing and independent voters only...

Toast[1].jpg

Most likely worse than that for her... this is a major, career ending catastrophe.
1 to 2 percent with maybe 1 for her attitude would be enough for her to lose the election. But i think she was on the verge of losing any way.

If she doesn't have something very damaging next week, it could be a landslide. We'll see...

how much will the fbi hunt affect the race ? thanks

Presidential race has tighten and I believe the Republicans will keep the Senate and House but lose their bid for the White House...

It will have some influence on swing and independent voters only...
How do you think that the investigation will effect Senate and House races and not the Presidential race. I am thinking just the opposite. People will vote for Trump but vote of Democrats to keep him in check.

Most likely worse than that for her... this is a major, career ending catastrophe.
1 to 2 percent with maybe 1 for her attitude would be enough for her to lose the election. But i think she was on the verge of losing any way.

If she doesn't have something very damaging next week, it could be a landslide. We'll see...
the only way it is a landslide for Hillary is if there is massive voter fraud. Just like no one gave Trump a chance to win the primary, wait and see what happens when America rises up against the establishment.

Last edited:

the only way it is a landslide for Hillary is if there is massive voter fraud. Just like no one gave Trump a chance to win the election, wait and see what happens when America rises up against the establishment.

I meant landslide for Trump. I have a hard time believing voter fraud will be a huge issue.

the only way it is a landslide for Hillary is if there is massive voter fraud. Just like no one gave Trump a chance to win the election, wait and see what happens when America rises up against the establishment.

Pfffffffffffffffft, yeah, voting for Trump is really rising up isn't it now.

I meant landslide for Trump. I have hard time believing voter fraud will be a huge issue.

Never has been.

I meant landslide for Trump. I have hard time believing voter fraud will be a huge issue.

Never has been.

Fraud won Kenndy's election.

Pfffffffffffffffft, yeah, voting for Trump is really rising up isn't it now.

Yep, I am not defending Trump but they all hate him, both sides of the establishment aisle. As someone else posted, him willing will be one big f...k you to the establishment.

Who else on the horizon will put it to the ruling elite like a win for Trump? Rand Paul maybe but he didn't win the primary.

I meant landslide for Trump. I have a hard time believing voter fraud will be a huge issue.

I don't want to believe it either so a landslide may be needed. Since Soros apparently owns the company supplying the machines.

Unless, they can SPIN it to say Antony Weiner stole some insignificant Yoga or Wedding EMAILS and Huma knew nothing about it?

False alarm. sorry, we thought he/she had some Top Secret documents.
Huma and Hillary have been 100% co-operative. Nothing to see here.
Go back to your Election now.

More likely, before FBI would "interfere" in Presidential Election it would seem they already know what they have? right? They may never tell the public what they have found?

Forum List

Back