fbi hunt affect race ?

1 to 2 percent with maybe 1 for her attitude would be enough for her to lose the election. But i think she was on the verge of losing any way.

If she doesn't have something very damaging next week, it could be a landslide. We'll see...
the only way it is a landslide for Hillary is if there is massive voter fraud. Just like no one gave Trump a chance to win the election, wait and see what happens when America rises up against the establishment.

I meant landslide for Trump. I have hard time believing voter fraud will be a huge issue.

Never has been.

Fraud won Kenndy's election.

Really? Well go on, tell us about that.

Most likely worse than that for her... this is a major, career ending catastrophe.
1 to 2 percent with maybe 1 for her attitude would be enough for her to lose the election. But i think she was on the verge of losing any way.

If she doesn't have something very damaging next week, it could be a landslide. We'll see...
the only way it is a landslide for Hillary is if there is massive voter fraud. Just like no one gave Trump a chance to win the election, wait and see what happens when America rises up against the establishment.

Pfffffffffffffffft, yeah, voting for Trump is really rising up isn't it now.

Yep, I am not defending Trump but they all hate him, both sides of the establishment aisle. As someone else posted, him willing will be one big f...k you to the establishment.

Who else on the horizon will put it to the ruling elite like a win for Trump? Rand Paul maybe but he didn't win the primary.

You really believe that? That your fate, the fate of the nation, all the public can do is hope some 1%er comes down from on hight to stick it to the man on behalf of the unsubstantial people? I'm having diffucutly believing that. Trump does't seem to have any concept of the reality that he cannot simply tweet out proclamations, edicts, and decrees. Whoever gets the white house will face endless cockblocking on whatever they attempt to get passed. And neither of them give two shits about the unsubstantial people. Same as it ever was. I don't see either one of these candidates altering the societal trajectory at all. Which is pretty much what our political system is set up to do, and that was before both the political and media systems were under corporate control.

Forum List

Back