FBI Corruption ‘Far Worse’ Than ‘The Days of J. Edgar Hoover’

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Trump is right again. An American who supports clearly weaponized law enforcement is not an American.

“The FBI has a long and unrelenting history of being corrupt. Just look back to the days of J. Edgar Hoover,” Trump wrote.

“In the modern era, nothing has changed except that it has gotten far worse. Look at Comey, McCabe, Strzok and lover Lisa Page. Check out the brilliantly written but damning I.G. Reports. See what they were willing to do in order to get Crooked Hillary Clinton elected (they failed), and got caught! They spied on my campaign, pushed the FAKE Dossier, and illegally used the FISA Court,” the 45th president continued.

Above are proven facts.

Trump is right again. An American who supports clearly weaponized law enforcement is not an American.

“The FBI has a long and unrelenting history of being corrupt. Just look back to the days of J. Edgar Hoover,” Trump wrote.

“In the modern era, nothing has changed except that it has gotten far worse. Look at Comey, McCabe, Strzok and lover Lisa Page. Check out the brilliantly written but damning I.G. Reports. See what they were willing to do in order to get Crooked Hillary Clinton elected (they failed), and got caught! They spied on my campaign, pushed the FAKE Dossier, and illegally used the FISA Court,” the 45th president continued.

Above are proven facts.
He’s right, but he’s still an asshole. When he was potus it could have done something about the corruption in the FBI, but he didn’t. He’s too weak.

He’s right, but he’s still an asshole. When he was potus it could have done something about the corruption in the FBI, but he didn’t. He’s too weak.
Biden knew the corruption he was getting himself into, he just embraced it is all

And this is just what we know about.

Imagine what we don't know about.
It’s very likely the FBI was involved in some fashion in the assassinations of JFK, RFK, Malcolm X, MLK, John Lennon, etc……….

Above are proven facts.
Only if they stole Melania's clothes and panties and dress up in them. :auiqs.jpg:

We need to get a real conservative into office, fire all of the DOJ management, hire right wing DOJ leaders, and weaponize the DOJ against lefties.

The only way to make up for past indiscrections is more indiscretons.

Just like we need more racism to combat past racism. Same thing. We need new DOJ corruption against the left to make up for past DOJ corruption against the right.

We need to get a real conservative into office, fire all of the DOJ management, hire right wing DOJ leaders, and weaponize the DOJ against lefties.

The only way to make up for past indiscrections is more indiscretons.

Just like we need more racism to combat past racism. Same thing. We need new DOJ corruption against the left to make up for past DOJ corruption against the right.
If that's a "real conservative" then you're talking about fascism. I'm trying to remember the last time that was tried...in the 30's if I remember correctly. How'd that work out? :)

Really? Too weak or the corruption is too strong? I will go with the latter.

More corruption to fight past corrupton. It is the only way.

I fully endorse right wing corruption. I just want to win.

If that's a "real conservative" then you're talking about fascism. I'm trying to remember the last time that was tried...in the 30's if I remember correctly. How'd that work out? :)
Since you are supporting the people trying to repeat the thirties why don't you tell us?

The corruption is real but very hard to weed out, especially with ~1/2 the US population too naïve and stupid to see it.
Corruption in local police forces is so much more pervasive and actually affects people.

The issues with the FBI pale in comparison.

Think the dude was Italian...:)
Then there was the guy in Germany who was more subtle about it...but I think it eventually wound up bad for him....and the rest of the world while he was at it.
It is the direction the country is going under this illegitimate administration.

It is the direction the country is going under this illegitimate administration.
Well, when they start knocking on your door and removing your basic Constitutional freedoms and liberties, let me know. Then you might have something to crow about. Until then, you keep braying about a "stolen" election. Joe Biden won. He is your President until 1/20/2024 and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. He is the legitimate President Just like the last guy was...even though it does pain me to say it. :)

Well, when they start knocking on your door and removing your basic Constitutional freedoms and liberties, let me know. Then you might have something to crow about. Until then, you keep braying about a "stolen" election. Joe Biden won. He is your President until 1/20/2024 and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. He is the legitimate President Just like the last guy was...even though it does pain me to say it. :)
That is what this administration has done. You really are an ignorant fuck.

That is what this administration has done. You really are an ignorant fuck.
And you're a whiny little bitch who hasn't provided one ounce of evidence that there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election. You just keep repeating it, hoping that one day, enough people will listen to you enough to try and do something about it.

Forum List

Back