FBI Corruption ‘Far Worse’ Than ‘The Days of J. Edgar Hoover’

And you're a whiny little bitch who hasn't provided one ounce of evidence that there was widespread fraud in the 2020 election. You just keep repeating it, hoping that one day, enough people will listen to you enough to try and do something about it.
I have produced all kinds of evidence that is simply denied. The election was stolen. There are over 100,000 people actively trying to prove fraud and prevent it from happening again. Suck on that for awhile.

I have produced all kinds of evidence that is simply denied. The election was stolen. There are over 100,000 people actively trying to prove fraud and prevent it from happening again. Suck on that for awhile.
No it's not denied.

You have never presented any

1661958177003.png

Well, when they start knocking on your door and removing your basic Constitutional freedoms and liberties, let me know. Then you might have something to crow about. Until then, you keep braying about a "stolen" election. Joe Biden won. He is your President until 1/20/2024 and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. He is the legitimate President Just like the last guy was...even though it does pain me to say it. :)
The neat thing is, Trump just has to say it, and the cult believes it 100%. No proof required. Nothing has to be proven in court.

Kinda like his "stolen election" grift.

The rubes are so damn weak.

The FBI’s declining credibility is a wonderful thing for this country, and a rare opportunity to bring this shameful bureau to a much-needed end.

Forum List

Back