FBI charges anti-Semitic nutball with threats against GOP Rep. Cantor & family

A good thread title..."Democrats are anti-Semitic scumbags".

Maybe you should watch the video I posted before you start spreading lies, scumbag.
He didn't like Obama, he was a muslim who hated jews.

Bravo on jumping to conclusions.

Why do you have to make such statements?

Look at the other threads started by youngfuckstain, rdung, and moronatl.

Are we talking about them?
No, we are talking about Allie. I don't give a shit what they posted, I am responding to what she posted, which was completely false.

ever think maybe she's responding to them? i don't see you over there telling them their bullshit is completely false.

My bullshit actually has a lot more substance to it...as hard as I try I can't be quite as dishonest as any card carrying marxist.

Look at the other threads started by youngfuckstain, rdung, and moronatl.

No, we are talking about Allie. I don't give a shit what they posted, I am responding to what she posted, which was completely false.

ever think maybe she's responding to them? i don't see you over there telling them their bullshit is completely false.

Did you not read my fucking OP in the other thread? I think I made it very clear I was sick of it from both side, or did you already forget?

Did you not read my fucking OP in the other thread? I think I made it very clear I was sick of it from both side, or did you already forget?

you say you are. but you don't go after youngfuckstain, moronatl, etc, individually.

Do we score points by pointing out racism, hate speech, and intolerance?

Good. I'm for that.

What a nutjob! Glad they cought this guy!
For you're viewing pleasure:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spa2AtkAl3o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Nemesis of America-This Shia Muslim Norman LeBoon Sr[/ame]
Haha, what a nut.

He deffinitely wasn't a Liberal. He was an anti-semite.
I have heard reports that he also threatened President Obama. Not confirmed yet though.

Racist Muslim fanatics and Leftist Anti-Semites in this country are loyal Democrats for the most part. Farrakhan and Wright followers are definitely loyal Democrats. You wont find one Republican in the bunch. If this cretin voted,he most definitely voted for this current President. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back