FBI charges anti-Semitic nutball with threats against GOP Rep. Cantor & family

More news is coming out on Leboon. It appears he did donate money to the Democrats and Obama Campaign. Can't wait to see the Dem nutters' spin on this one.

More news is coming out on Leboon. It appears he did donate money to the Democrats and Obama Campaign. Can't wait to see the Dem nutters' spin on this one.

I owe you an apology. Didn't think anyone would know anything about this nutball this quickly. But as I see, he's been 'out there' for some time.

Last edited:
Today, a two-count complaint and warrant was filed charging Norman Leboon with threatening to kill United States Congressman Eric Cantor and his family, and threatening to kill Congressman Eric Cantor, who is an official of the United States, announced United States Attorney Michael L. Levy and FBI Special Agent in Charge Jan Fedarcyk.

Michelle Malkin Document drop: FBI charges anti-Semitic nutball with threats against GOP Rep. Cantor & family; “…you receive my bullets in your office, remember they will be placed in your heads.?

Hmmmm. Obama supporter? Not that it matters.... :cool:

I guess the bullet through his window for holding up the healthcare bill WAS NOT bullshit after all.

Today, a two-count complaint and warrant was filed charging Norman Leboon with threatening to kill United States Congressman Eric Cantor and his family, and threatening to kill Congressman Eric Cantor, who is an official of the United States, announced United States Attorney Michael L. Levy and FBI Special Agent in Charge Jan Fedarcyk.
Michelle Malkin Document drop: FBI charges anti-Semitic nutball with threats against GOP Rep. Cantor & family; “…you receive my bullets in your office, remember they will be placed in your heads.?

Hmmmm. Obama supporter? Not that it matters.... :cool:

I guess the bullet through his window for holding up the healthcare bill WAS NOT bullshit after all.
Wasn't the same incident.

Check out his youtube video...starting around 7:14.

July 4th the People Will RISE UP in America - Video

How is that possible? According to the wingnuts Cantor just made it up?

Leboon threatens President Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdOfwx6I3kQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - President Obama you will beg God for life[/ame]

Well unless the latest news reports are wrong,Leboon did donate money to the Democrats and Obama campaign. Hmm?

Maybe he's one of those disgruntled Obama voters that have joined the tea party that the rightwingloons are always claiming exist.

So he didn't donate money to the Democrats and Obama campaign? Most news reports are saying he did. Hmm?

So he didn't donate money to the Democrats and Obama campaign? Most news reports are saying he did. Hmm?

Don't think so. I havn't seen any news reports saying that.
If you have a link please feel free to post it.

I seriously doubt he would donate to a guy then turn around and threaten him.

I will retract as I was wrong..
Hill Reports:
DNC will give Cantor threat suspect's donations to charity - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) said Monday that it will donate money it had received from a man charged with threatening to kill a top Republican.

A DNC official said it was researching contributions made by Norman Leboon, a Philadelphia man charged Monday with threatening to kill House Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), and donate any money he had donated to charity.

Still, this guy clearly wasn't an Obama fan.

More...
Despite having been arrested for threatening a Republican, however, Leboon appears to have leveled plenty of threats against Democrats, as well.

In one video, which was flagged by TalkingPointsMemo, Leboon makes threats against President Obama, as well as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), saying: "Your punishment is coming, the swine, it will be severe, and you will beg for mercy to your god. It will be severe, you will know god's swine, god has warned you."

Clearly a nut.

I will retract as I was wrong..
Hill Reports:
DNC will give Cantor threat suspect's donations to charity - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) said Monday that it will donate money it had received from a man charged with threatening to kill a top Republican.

A DNC official said it was researching contributions made by Norman Leboon, a Philadelphia man charged Monday with threatening to kill House Minority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), and donate any money he had donated to charity.
Still, this guy clearly wasn't an Obama fan.
No...I tell you, he's a disgruntled Obama voter that joined the tea party.

Notice that the MSM isn't reporting that he threatened Obama and the dems....:eusa_eh:

I thought tea partiers were solely right wing lunatics?
So did I. But according to a few people on this forum, several of them are disgruntled Obama voters. Of course, that doesn't preclude them from being right wing lunatics. Heck, manifold is a disgruntled Obama voter....

Forum List

Back