FBI Agents Were Looking for Classified Records, Took Boxes of Documents From Trump Resort: Lawyer

For fuck’s sake. Why do you insist on being an anti-Semite? If you can’t do better, then maybe just shut the fuck up altogether.

You have no concept of how ignorant you come across.

Fuck yourself. Stop spouting your anti-Semitic crap.

This search warrant thing is just not panning out for you — clearly.
So, you claim to be on TOPIC, but you ALWAYS go Off Topic.

So, what you got about the Search Warrant?
Stay on Topic.

So, you claim to be on TOPIC, but you ALWAYS go Off Topic.

So, what you got about the Search Warrant?
Stay on Topic.
I didn’t claim to be On topic in those instances. You’ve lied yet again. Also, you’re still off topic.

That said, I’m also sick of your nonsense. You’re a waste of bandwidth. I therefore choose to banish you to the hall of shame, the troll poster phantom zone. You’ve made it to iggy.

Won’t see ya later, ya troll. :fu:

But I leave you with a parting kind word of good advice. Stop lying. 😎

Last edited:
My question is whether those documents were really classified or non-classified stuff and this is all a political stunt designed to make Trump look bad. Did other presidents do the same thing? I'd bet they did, including Obama. I'm guessing he had a lot of stuff that he didn't want to be made public.

I didn’t claim to be On topic in those instances. You’ve lied yet again. Also, you’re still off topic.

That said, I’m also sick of your nonsense. You’re a waste of bandwidth. I therefore choose to banish you to the hall of shame, the troll poster phantom zone. You’ve made it to iggy.

I have to BOOKMARK this Ultimate Defeat by Missy.
You put me on Iggy. LLOOLLLOLL
You will be back again BackAgain to try to defend, with failure of course.
See ya soon, BackAgain

My question is whether those documents were really classified or non-classified stuff and this is all a political stunt designed to make Trump look bad. Did other presidents do the same thing? I'd bet they did, including Obama. I'm guessing he had a lot of stuff that he didn't want to be made public.
of course it’s a political stunt…well beyond a stunt…this is third world dictator behavior from the demafascist

ywyqyaggagagagaggaga.jpeg

Yeah, if we can figure that out? She probably doesn't even have a legitimate law degree. Anyone associated with Trump, should not be normalized, they don't even need to be listened to.

IN fact, they should be banned from all social media, and probably just thrown directly into prison to save the taxpayers the money and time of professionals.
I thought maybe I recognized the Bobb name. Interesting info.

So now we have a better idea of what this Biden farce is about.

Of course, they say Joe didn't know. Either way, that's damning for Joe.

The FBI agents who raided former President Donald Trump’s Florida resort were looking for certain records, according to a lawyer for Trump who was on the scene while agents were at the resort.​
“They’re looking for presidential records, what they deemed to be presidential records, and anything that could potentially be classified,” Christina Bobb, the lawyer, told The Epoch Times on Aug. 9.​
“We had been very cooperative with them before. And it’s unclear to me why they went to such drastic measures to do this. But they did. And as far as the probable cause goes, they wouldn’t give that to us,” she added.​
In mid-January, the National Archives and Records Administration arranged for the transport from Mar-a-Lago to the National Archives 15 boxes that the archives said contained presidential records. Under the Presidential Records Act, the records should have been transferred in January 2021 as Trump left office, the institution said in a statement at the time. The administration did not return an inquiry on Tuesday.​
Approximately two dozen FBI agents arrived around 9 a.m. on Monday morning and remained at Mar-a-Lago, which is in West Palm Beach, for about 10 hours.​
Agents initially resisted showing Bobb the warrant but ultimately did. But the agents would not allow any representatives of the former president to oversee the search, Bobb said. The justification for the search also remains under seal. Trump’s legal team plans on asking the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida to unseal the search warrant affidavit, which would outline why authorities asked for the warrant.​
“We don’t know what the probable cause is. I don’t think there is a good cause to do such a drastic thing. But they did,” Bobb said.
...​

Why hadn't trump released the details of the warrant? Maybe because it would show he is a Traitor?

Why hadn't trump released the details of the warrant? Maybe because it would show he is a Traitor?
Because he doesn't get a copy of the affidavit that is what shows PC.

The real question is why hasn't the President or AG answered any questions about it? What are they hiding?

The court has them under seal, Trump and his lawyers, aren't allowed to release the details. They would probably be held in contempt, or some other process crime, that would thrill you, eh?

". . . Christina Bobb, the lawyer, told The Epoch Times that documents agents showed to her during the raid listed U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart as the judge who signed off on the raid.

“It was Bruce Reinhart,” Bobb said.

Court docket entries show that Reinhart since Aug. 5 issued warrants in response to multiple requests, including a warrant for electronic communications suspected to be relevant to an ongoing criminal investigation.

Reinhart is one of three magistrate judges for the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Florida’s West Palm Beach location, which encompasses Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort.

FBI agents raided the resort on Aug. 8.

The warrant applications, the orders approving the applications, and other documents are under seal, meaning they are not available to the public. . . "

BTW The magistrate who signed off on this warrant has a lot of baggage.

Oh, and FYI magistrates are not Presidental appointees.

So you don’t know shit but you’re making claims anyway

Impossible . That's what he does.

Forum List

Back