FBI Agents Were Looking for Classified Records, Took Boxes of Documents From Trump Resort: Lawyer

Screenshot_20220813-081111_Samsung Internet.jpg

Honesttobejesus!!
The absolute best part of this FBI/MaraLardo brouhaha has been the histrionic shrilling of this forum's Q-MAGA Snowflakes!
Are these folks off their rockers, or what? I hate to ridicule or snark on anyone but......but have you read some of the 'thoughtful & articulate' contribution the Q's have been making on this venue?

For example:

• "The blm and antifa brown shirts….the FBI stasi"
  • "looking for classified documents in the former 1st Lady's underwear."
  • "they did not possess any probable cause and they knew they didn't."
  • "Garland and Wray both need to be in handcuffs for this."
  • "FBI is now an official terrorist organization"

Thankfully, to put it into a perspective we have the wry and clever poster, Wballz49, who frames the Q-Flake's panic this way:

Cosmic Pizzas....Alien Conspiracies.....JFK’ Missing Brain.....Cocks That Circumcise Themselves

I've said it before, I'll say it again --- we are gonna miss the Stable Genius and his Q-crew of grievance ridden losers, ne'er-do-wells, and RWNJ's. They can be a hoot! It's been an entertaining ride on the Train of Clowns. No disrespect intended.
;)

So now we have a better idea of what this Biden farce is about.

Of course, they say Joe didn't know. Either way, that's damning for Joe.

The FBI agents who raided former President Donald Trump’s Florida resort were looking for certain records, according to a lawyer for Trump who was on the scene while agents were at the resort.

“They’re looking for presidential records, what they deemed to be presidential records, and anything that could potentially be classified,” Christina Bobb, the lawyer, told The Epoch Times on Aug. 9.

“We had been very cooperative with them before. And it’s unclear to me why they went to such drastic measures to do this. But they did. And as far as the probable cause goes, they wouldn’t give that to us,” she added.

In mid-January, the National Archives and Records Administration arranged for the transport from Mar-a-Lago to the National Archives 15 boxes that the archives said contained presidential records. Under the Presidential Records Act, the records should have been transferred in January 2021 as Trump left office, the institution said in a statement at the time. The administration did not return an inquiry on Tuesday.

Approximately two dozen FBI agents arrived around 9 a.m. on Monday morning and remained at Mar-a-Lago, which is in West Palm Beach, for about 10 hours.

Agents initially resisted showing Bobb the warrant but ultimately did. But the agents would not allow any representatives of the former president to oversee the search, Bobb said. The justification for the search also remains under seal. Trump’s legal team plans on asking the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida to unseal the search warrant affidavit, which would outline why authorities asked for the warrant.

“We don’t know what the probable cause is. I don’t think there is a good cause to do such a drastic thing. But they did,” Bobb said.

...​

Trump couldn't be convinced that what he was doing was wrong or dangerous.

They didn't find anything. By now they have had 10 people examine each document 20 times over. If there was something they could nail him on they would would have had parades and been on every channel 24 hours a day.

They didn't find anything. By now they have had 10 people examine each document 20 times over. If there was something they could nail him on they would would have had parades and been on every channel 24 hours a day.

I think they'll drag it out for political purposes.

I know because your orange God is above the Law.
I don’t have an orange God, you limp dick.

And what I was addressing was the fact that you made a pointless post.

I’ll help you out because you are damn stupid. I doubt you will be able to follow along. So get an adult to help you.

1. Your would be analogy fails because for it to even BE an analogy, it would be necessary to have an analog. You don’t.

2. Ms. Winner had actually classified material. Trump didn’t.

3. Ms. Winner intentionally shared that classified material with some news agency. Trump hasn’t shared any of the (then) declassified information.

So again. Smarten up.

I don’t have an orange God, you limp dick.
Get off your knees if that is the case, fuck boy.
And what I was addressing was the fact that you made a pointless post.

I’ll help you out because you are damn stupid. I doubt you will be able to follow along. So get an adult to help you.

1. Your would be analogy fails because for it to even BE an analogy, it would be necessary to have an analog. You don’t.

2. Ms. Winner had actually classified material. Trump didn’t.
So you know more than the FBI, were you a part of the raid? STFU you are making yourself look like the fool you are.
3. Ms. Winner intentionally shared that classified material with some news agency. Trump hasn’t shared any of the (then) declassified information.

So again. Smarten up.
How do you know what he has or hadn't shared? You stinking Trump Humpers love running your stinking mouths about things you don't have a clue about. Sounds like your simple ass needs to find an adult to explain something to you.

Get off your knees if that is the case,
Shit for brain motherfucker, I’m not the one on my knees. Try standing up. (Going down on Brandon will never help your cause. Don’t you know that he’s a life-long racist?)
So you know more than the FBI, were you a part of the raid? STFU you are making yourself look like the fool you are.
No no you ass sucking moron. You are the fool. Where did I say I know more than the FBI? Do you? Do you even know as much as they do? What’s your source? The FBI? You drooling idiot.
How do you know what he has or hadn't shared?
Try to think. I realize that’s hard for you. But has anyone — to your knowledge — ever claimed that he shared any classified information? (Don’t have a brain hernia. The answer is simply, “no.”)
You stinking Trump Humpers love running your stinking mouths about things you don't have a clue about.

You Brandon salad-tossers make weird and baseless allegations. Probably because you’re willfully dishonest. Certainly because you’re mentally defective.
Sounds like your simple ass needs to find an adult to explain something to you.
No, child, you need to go back to your school and sue them for educational malpractice. It probably didn’t help that your head was dribbled like a basketball at birth.

I notice you don’t attend much to the topic. So, try. The FBI was apparently “searching” for “classified” information. We can figure that much out from the warrant and from some sneaky language used in the search warrant return (receipt).

We also know they did seize boxes of documents, etc. Again, that much is discernible from the items listed on the return.

Now, answer the bigger question, you lunk head: “so what?” Beyond your biased and jaundiced imagination, what does any of that establish?

and clinton walked…your plantation bosses think they are above the law…and treat folks that looks like you as sharecroppers
Damn you keep describing the Republican party and why didn't Bush 43 or these Republican Congresses bring him to the Bar of Justice? Why didn't Trump bring Hillary to the Bar of Justice? Hillary sat through 18hrs of Congressional Hearings, unlike you Trump who plead the 5th over 400 times.

Hillary sat through 18hrs of Congressional Hearings, unlike you Trump who plead the 5th over 400 times.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hate to overdrive poster Superbad's nail, but......but the above bears repeating.

True that!

Damn you keep describing the Republican party and why didn't Bush 43 or these Republican Congresses bring him to the Bar of Justice? Why didn't Trump bring Hillary to the Bar of Justice? Hillary sat through 18hrs of Congressional Hearings, unlike you Trump who plead the 5th over 400 times.
haha because they aren’t stalinist

sad you think. person exersing his rights is a bad thing

but then again Miss Biden wants her ice tea
So Trump lied when he made the statement that only criminals plead the 5th.

"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" Trump told the crowd at an Iowa rally in September 2016.

Sucks when you have to come back and eat those words.

So Trump lied when he made the statement that only criminals plead the 5th.

"So there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" Trump told the crowd at an Iowa rally in September 2016.

Sucks when you have to come back and eat those words.
you lied…you just quoted him, he never said that. You quoted him asking a question

why do you lie?

It's public record, fool.

He damn sure said it.

you lied…you just quoted him, he never said that. You quoted him asking a question

why do you lie?

Trump has previously criticized those who exercise their Fifth Amendment rights. “You see the mob takes the Fifth,” the former president said during a 2016 campaign rally in Iowa. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

New Topics

Forum List

Back