Favorite Songs From the 1960's

:clap2: --- for Dan Hicks.

True story --- I had my picture taken with Dan Hicks just to show we are not the same person. We look a lot alike.

That's actually from the early '70s but ---- hey, it's Dan Hicks.

More from Hicksville:

A word to the wise --- when you put multiple videos in a post, and the other posts are also videos, it makes the page load REEEEEAAAALLLLLY SSSLLLLLOOOW. If we can please limit to one video per post that'll help everybody. Thanks.

True story --- I had my picture taken with Dan Hicks just to show we are not the same person. We look a lot alike.

More from Hicksville:

A word to the wise --- when you put multiple videos in a post, and the other posts are also videos, it makes the page load REEEEEAAAALLLLLY SSSLLLLLOOOW. If we can please limit to one video per post that'll help everybody. Thanks.

the album i have says recorded and released in late 69 pogo......so even though it may have had a lot of play in 1970....it is still a 60's tune..........and thanks for the info,i did not realize that 4 videos was any different than one...

More from Hicksville:

the album i have says recorded and released in late 69 pogo......so even though it may have had a lot of play in 1970....it is still a 60's tune..........and thanks for the info,i did not realize that 4 videos was any different than one...

You're right Harry, upon a closer look I stand corrected. The tune was on hiis first album, 1969. However that album was "Original Recordings" and the one pictured is "Striking it Rich", 1972.

Also didn't realize until just now when I looked him up that Dan died a couple of months ago. Didn't hear. :(
Also didn't know that his original band included David Laflamme on violin.

David Laflamme's band he's better known for.........

The original counterpoint between Laflamme and Patti Santos is exquisite.

Last edited:

More from Hicksville:

You're right Harry, upon a closer look I stand corrected. The tune was on hiis first album, 1969. However that album was "Original Recordings" and the one pictured is "Striking it Rich", 1972.

Also didn't realize until just now when I looked him up that Dan died a couple of months ago. Didn't hear. :(
Also didn't know that his original band included David Laflamme on violin.

David Laflamme's band he's better known for.........

The original counterpoints between Laflamme and Patti Santos is exquisite.

yea i had that one....that cover art is one of the great ones for the 60's....

Forum List

Back