Favorite sandwich?

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
This thread makes me hungry!!!! very hungry!:omg: this is a dangerous thread my friends!:laugh:
I think the bast "sammich" would be rare lamb on a gyro....with tabouleh....
Skye. Dont you dare get fat ! I'll start calling you Skype !

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
The traditional cucumber sandwich is composed of paper-thin slices of cucumber placed between two thin slices of crustless, lightly buttered white bread.

View attachment 391410
I'd starve first. Ya wanna put that shit against a French Dip, Reuben or Philly. WTF ?
Ate 'mater sammiches when I was poor. Far superior. Go get an egg, some lard and make some Mayo... LIL Parsley and chive(onion tops). All good

Mindful

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The traditional cucumber sandwich is composed of paper-thin slices of cucumber placed between two thin slices of crustless, lightly buttered white bread.

View attachment 391410
I'd starve first. Ya wanna put that shit against a French Dip, Reuben or Philly. WTF ?
Ate 'mater sammiches when I was poor. Far superior. Go get an egg, some lard and make some Mayo... LIL Parsley and chive(onion tops). All good
I’m addicted to them.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This thread makes me hungry!!!! very hungry!:omg: this is a dangerous thread my friends!:laugh:
I think the bast "sammich" would be rare lamb on a gyro....with tabouleh....
Skye. Dont you dare get fat ! I'll start calling you Skype !

Instead of lamb I'll have chicken with tabouleh! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and .....I will nevah, nevah get fat!:laugh: (fingers crossed :tongue:)

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turkey and Corn beef and Swiss cheese on rye with Russian and coleslaw. Must be heated
It’s a popular Jewish sandwich

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
Turkey and Corn beef and Swiss cheese on rye with Russian and coleslaw. Must be heated
It’s a popular Jewish sandwich
I make that with an add of pork tenderloin so it doesn't go missing.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
I prefer roast beef, Swiss cheese, mayo or Russian dressing, onions, tomatoes, pickles, on a hero.
The Gargantuan from Jimmy Johns. I can make 3 meals out of it and it is fantastic in all respects. You've got to get it with oil though. If you don't, you're a communist.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
I prefer roast beef, Swiss cheese, mayo or Russian dressing, onions, tomatoes, pickles, on a hero.
The Gargantuan from Jimmy Johns. I can make 3 meals out of it and it is fantastic in all respects. You've got to get it with oil though. If you don't, you're a communist.
1600801249159.png

I get three meals out of the 8 incher. They have a 16 inch monstrosity that is not recommended for anyone not named Biff.

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Breaded Tenderloin
Potato Bun
Mayo, Horseradish sauce, diced onions, sweet pickles chips...

View attachment 390200View attachment 390198
Finally! Someone who likes a little spice!
When I was a little kid my dad would buy a beef tongue at least once a month and we would feast on cold tongue sammies... The old man's special sauce was Shedd's old style sauce... I believe I like Boars Head better then Shedd's though...
The old man worked on the Rail Road and knew where there was a field of Horsesradish grown commercially... Some how some way he would bring some root home with him... When he made some sauce, it would make you shit funny for a week... Life was good...
Beef tongue is so good, smoked too. Great sammiches. We used to dig up wild horseradish on the edges of pastures and grind it up. So easy. Grind it, add a beet if you want color, put in any glass jar, old mustard jars whatever, tsp salt (per about 6-8oz) some vinegar, good to go. Tasty and burn you butt.

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Honestly.... my favorite sandwich...

Grilled cheese, using one slice of Gouda and one slice of Havarti... and paired, of course, with roasted tomato soup.
And... it needs to be no warmer outside than 40 degrees.
Mayo on it? Fried with butter on the bread? Lots of ways to make a grilled cheese sandwich!
Grilled cheese, mustard and a few pieces pepperoni 15 sec in micro first. Good shit Maynard.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List