CLM (Chickens Lives Matter) UK Vegan Marxist thugs, pelted with KFC chicken legs as they protest outside butchers

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
These Marxist Revolutionary CLM thugs will stop at nothing till the only chickens left on the menu, are a bunch of Republican half wits in the US. OZ

1600430067519.png

Metro Emma BrazellThursday 17 Sep 2020 1:04 pm

Protesters in Stoke-on-Trent were filmed and ‘taunted’ as they were hit with chicken on Saturday Vegan activists were pelted with KFC chicken legs as they staged a ‘friends not food’ demonstration outside a butchers last weekend. Stoke-on-Trent animal rights activists (STAR) say they were ‘taunted’ and filmed by people in a passing car when they protested outside Wayne Walker Quality Meats in Longport on Saturday. Bradley Shaw, 22, who was part of the demonstration, told Stoke-out-Trent Live staff at the butchers ‘gave us a bit of stick and told us to clear off’ when the group first arrived. The workers eventually relented and ‘had a civil conversation’ with protesters ‘when they realised we weren’t going to leave’ – but things became hostile when a car drove around a roundabout at the scene on Davenport Road.
Bradley said: ‘At one point a car went around the roundabout and we were hit by a chicken leg. There’s a KFC just up the road so I think they had seen us and gone there and decided to taunt us. ‘We could see their mates filming in the car and hear them shouting and laughing. They just think it’s a bit of fun to have a go at a vegan.’ The demonstration was held outside Wayne Walker Quality Meats in Longport Staff at the butchers told protesters to ‘clear off’ The activist has admitted he’s ‘used to getting ridiculed’ for his beliefs, naming veganism a ‘controversial’ topic. Despite the chicken leg incident, he said demonstrators had a ‘good response from the community overall’ and STAR are now planning future events. Police were called to the protest on Saturday, but the activists ‘were not doing anything illegal’.
MORE: VEGAN Fruit Pastilles go vegan as gelatine is removed after 140 years Domino's rolls out vegan pizza and garlic & herb dip nationwide Fans vow to boycott Oatly after it sold stake to company with pro-Trump CEO Michael Patrick, shop manager at Wayne Walker’s, said he ‘doesn’t have a problem with what they stand for’ but believes they shouldn’t ‘push their agenda onto other people’. He said: ‘Their biggest problem seemed to be that we sell meat at low prices but we don’t actually slaughter any animals. ‘Thankfully the protest didn’t put off any of our customers. In fact, it was more like free publicity.

Read more: KFC chicken thrown at vegans protesting outside butchers

These Marxist Revolutionary CLM thugs will stop at nothing till the only chickens left on the menu, are a bunch of Republican half wits in the US. OZ

View attachment 390121

Protesters in Stoke-on-Trent were filmed and ‘taunted’ as they were hit with chicken on Saturday Vegan activists were pelted with KFC chicken legs as they staged a ‘friends not food’ demonstration outside a butchers last weekend. Stoke-on-Trent animal rights activists (STAR) say they were ‘taunted’ and filmed by people in a passing car when they protested outside Wayne Walker Quality Meats in Longport on Saturday. Bradley Shaw, 22, who was part of the demonstration, told Stoke-out-Trent Live staff at the butchers ‘gave us a bit of stick and told us to clear off’ when the group first arrived. The workers eventually relented and ‘had a civil conversation’ with protesters ‘when they realised we weren’t going to leave’ – but things became hostile when a car drove around a roundabout at the scene on Davenport Road.
Bradley said: ‘At one point a car went around the roundabout and we were hit by a chicken leg. There’s a KFC just up the road so I think they had seen us and gone there and decided to taunt us. ‘We could see their mates filming in the car and hear them shouting and laughing. They just think it’s a bit of fun to have a go at a vegan.’ The demonstration was held outside Wayne Walker Quality Meats in Longport Staff at the butchers told protesters to ‘clear off’ The activist has admitted he’s ‘used to getting ridiculed’ for his beliefs, naming veganism a ‘controversial’ topic. Despite the chicken leg incident, he said demonstrators had a ‘good response from the community overall’ and STAR are now planning future events. Police were called to the protest on Saturday, but the activists ‘were not doing anything illegal’.
MORE: VEGAN Fruit Pastilles go vegan as gelatine is removed after 140 years Domino's rolls out vegan pizza and garlic & herb dip nationwide Fans vow to boycott Oatly after it sold stake to company with pro-Trump CEO Michael Patrick, shop manager at Wayne Walker’s, said he ‘doesn’t have a problem with what they stand for’ but believes they shouldn’t ‘push their agenda onto other people’. He said: ‘Their biggest problem seemed to be that we sell meat at low prices but we don’t actually slaughter any animals. ‘Thankfully the protest didn’t put off any of our customers. In fact, it was more like free publicity.

PCU, A prophetic movie.
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I tried playing with my pet chicken once. I pet it and scratched under its chin (do chickens have chins?). I even took it for a walk ( a short walk).

Then my dog ate it.
Hard to break a dog from eating chickens. Did you have to shoot it?

View attachment 390121

How is being a vegan make one a Marxist?

View attachment 390121

PCU, A prophetic movie.
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hmm.....apt and very entertaining!

I tried playing with my pet chicken once. I pet it and scratched under its chin (do chickens have chins?). I even took it for a walk ( a short walk).

Then my dog ate it.
Hard to break a dog from eating chickens. Did you have to shoot it?
No, the dog was able to kill it first.
No more chickens on the farm? To dogs, chickens are like Lays Potato Chips. They can't eat just one.

View attachment 390121

Silly...cos it goes against the Trumpsters American way of life.

Ask Ozzy Osborne cos he once bit ones head off, to the tumultuous cheers and acclaim from his American live audience.

hqdefault.jpg

I can't breath!

But I can run around with my head cut off.
They actually more or less flop around instead of running around. Grandmother had a heavy metal lid, she put over them to hold them down after she chopped of the head, to avoid the spectacle. Later they were delicious.

You keep ranting about Trump and the Republicans.
But the article you posted in the OP says this chicken incident took place in Britain. .. :cuckoo:
I don't think I mentioned Trump.
Though if you read the OP article again-

"VEGAN Fruit Pastilles go vegan as gelatine is removed after 140 years Domino's rolls out vegan pizza and garlic & herb dip nationwide Fans vow to boycott Oatly after it sold stake to company with pro-Trump CEO Michael Patrick, shop manager at Wayne Walker’s, said he ‘doesn’t have a problem with what they stand for’ but believes they shouldn’t ‘push their agenda onto other people"

The OP article definitely does.

Sunni man you need to give up attempting to debate with me, cos each time you do you get your fingers burned.

Then my dog ate it.

My cousin had two pet chickens. They were pretty smart and very friendly. She had a bunch of other chickens that were not pets, they were very tasty.

View attachment 390121

Ask Ozzy Osborne cos he once bit ones head off, to the tumultuous cheers and acclaim from his American live audience.
Actually he regretted doing it because he had to get stomach injections because they didn't know if the bat was contagious(rabies) or not.
Trumpsters way of life is arrogance and nationalism. Sieg Heil..If they are throwing KFC chicken at vegans then I think I'll go to the nearest one and protest meat consumption and pretend to be vegan...I wonder if I can get shipped taters and brown gravy with that?.

View attachment 390121

Actually he regretted doing it because he had to get stomach injections because they didn't know if the bat was contagious(rabies) or not.
Trumpsters way of life is arrogance and nationalism. Sieg Heil..If they are throwing KFC chicken at vegans then I think I'll go to the nearest one and protest meat consumption and pretend to be vegan...I wonder if I can get shipped taters and brown gravy with that?.
Actually, the Nazi regime were bigger animal activists than PETA.

Hitler was a vegetarian.

Proving once again that all socialists are pretty much the same.

Try again.

Forum List

Back