Favorite Sandwich?

I had a great BOLT sandwich in a little bistro in Florida when we down for our annual camping trip. Bacon Oyster Lettuce Tomato sandwich. It was excellent!

20221005_133938[1].jpg

Yea, a liverwurst sandwich ain't for everybody. lol
It's an old school sandwich that's kinda hard to find.
I get mine at the jewish deli.

On authentic Jewish Rye, not that mushy crap they sell in Supermarkets

When we butchered hogs nothing went to waste. Has anyone ever been sent to school with a hoghead cheese sandwich with onion and hot mustard in their lunch bag? Kids use to want to trade me for mine. I never cared for it but some folks do.

1669493495404.png

Last edited:
When we butchered hogs nothing went to waste. Has anyone ever been sent to school with a hoghead cheese sandwich with onion and hot mustard in their lunch bag? Kids you use to want to trade me for mine. I never cared for it but some folks do.
The cheek is some of the best meat on the hog.

Rocky Mountain Oysters are bull testicles, usually deep fried, but can be made into a sandwich.
I've never been drunk enough to partake.
I had an aunt and uncle who loved those things. The sandwich pic is a malibu rabbit club sandwich. It doesn't give the ingredients.

A nice deli roast beef on a Kaiser roll with a slice of swiss, some lettuce, tomatoes,and onions and some mayo.

Beef on Weck with Jus and horse radish make an appointment with -Buffalo icon...

Unless French bread counts, in which case with camembert etc and truffled duck liver pate lol and a Beaujolais Nouveau arghhh. Must be dinner time...
1670543204628.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back