Favorite NFL uniforms...proposed,new and old

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2018
We all have our favorite teams. We also have teams with better uniforms then others. Or might have had better ones then they currently have. Or may have new ones on the drawing board or maybe an idea or two from any of us. I am not a Tampa Bay Buc fan. But I liked the old orange and white uniforms better then the current ones.

I let uniforms for 2 different reasons one is "appearance" and the other is for what they represent...

The Steelers however are number 1 on my list of both
for appearance they are:
baseball Cardinals
NFL Vikings
Nhl Blackhawks
Raiders
Saints
For what they represent [steelers no.1]
Yankees
Montreal Canadians
Celtics
Red Sox
Cardinals
Bruins
Flyers
and begrudgingly those soviet CCCP jerseys

We all have our favorite teams. We also have teams with better uniforms then others. Or might have had better ones then they currently have. Or may have new ones on the drawing board or maybe an idea or two from any of us. I am not a Tampa Bay Buc fan. But I liked the old orange and white uniforms better then the current ones.

your about the only one that i have ever heard say they like the old bucs uniforms better. The Bucs switching to the new ones is about the only NFL team where i have to agree with the switch other than the patriots of course. the worst most stupid change ever was the broncos to those ugly softball uniforms which thankfully they only wear half the time now, I always loved the orange crush jerseys,dumbest mistake in the world was not leaving those colors alone.:mad:

the Miami Dolphins have also joined that group as well,I always enjoyed watching them on monday night football back in the 80's and i did not even like them,i could not stand dan marino or don shula,i just watched them cause of the cool looking aqua blue uniforms they had,now they have a more green look to them.:mad:

what all NFL teams SHOULD do is on their home openers,be required to wear the classics, even though i think the bucs and pats uniforms are an improvement over the classics,I still would like to see the old classic of the bucs and the pats once in a while.

The BEST uniforms in the NFL however are bar none the classic LA colors from the Rams from the 70's and 80's.

GettyImages-90100094.jpg

EM_h7SeUwAALXTB.jpeg

most people are not going to believe this but I will probably be done with the NFL for good next year. I only got interested in it the last few years cause of the Rams coming back to LA obviously.

But that wont be enough anymore if the rumors are true and i have no reason not believe these rumors,the Rams are going to a different look in the new stadium that opens next year. that is such bullshit,I know MANY people around the country who had the same reason I have on WHY they became a Rams fan they loved the uniform colors. The Rams were told they could wear their classic LA colors for ALL home games this year yet they did not do do,only for a few,so that tells me the rumor IS true they wont have the classic colors anymore next season.

with all these relocation bullshit going on,i have about had it with them.fuck the NFL,getting rid of the LA colors ias as much a sin as leaving LA like they did or the bronicos chaning.:mad:

Its time to devote my time to UCLA football.

Last edited:
I let uniforms for 2 different reasons one is "appearance" and the other is for what they represent...

The Steelers however are number 1 on my list of both
for appearance they are:
baseball Cardinals
NFL Vikings
Nhl Blackhawks
Raiders
Saints
For what they represent [steelers no.1]
Yankees
Montreal Canadians
Celtics
Red Sox
Cardinals
Bruins
Flyers
and begrudgingly those soviet CCCP jerseys
Steel Dynasty.jpg

I always liked the old Dolphin uniforms with the dolphin jumping through a hoop. It should remind people that it's a game. I also liked the Raiders and Steelers.

The worst unifroms were either the Houston Oilers--powder blue and an oil derrick (WTF?) or the gay pirate on the Tampa Bay uniforms. Their modern unies are only a few percentage points better.

Worst by far: the Bengals helmets. Best: Browns. 2nd: Flying Elvis .

I don't tune in for a fashion show. Not a fan of the team but I like how the Raiders have kept it simple.
Yeah I wish teams were required to keep their original colors, so much hate the new colors of the dolphins and broncos,god their new colors make me sick.the donkeys blue rags look like fucking softball uniforms,yuck

Forum List

Back