Favorite Frozen Dinner?

The do sell microwavable plastic food plates that look like the old TV dinner trays.
You can make your own microwave meals and freeze them. Just heat n eat when you are ready.

1667443862316.png

1667443878516.png

1667443954757.png

The last time I had a "TV" dinner was in 1987.
The year I was married the first time. Our oven quit, and we didn't have money for a new one until a relative gave us their old one they still had.
And will likely never eat one again.

Lots of people don't cook for themselves anymore.
TV dinners or "Frozen Entrees" as they are called now, are a staple in most peoples diets.

Other people have them for lunch at work, because it's a quick heat n eat.
Some people keep them in the freezer in case they don't feel like cooking one day, or when they are sick and can't do much for themselves.

No matter what the reason, most people eat frozen dinners on a regular basis.

Whats your FAVORITE?

This was my favorite for many, many, MANY years.........before they stopped making them.
View attachment 719652

Since they stopped making these.............or at least I can't find them anymore...........
This one has had to suffice...............

View attachment 719654
My favorite is Amy's. I can do Lean Cuisine. I go through periods where I do not want to jack up my kitchen or it's too late to cook. I'm going to work on freezing felafel but I need a recipe that works. I just made a batch and it tasted great but was missing chickpea flour so it didn't hold together.

Last edited:
Stouffer's are really very good ! and you can add vegetables to them to enhance the nutrition lol

download.jpg

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I just remembered another good meal. The homestyle gravy and sliced turkey made by the Banquet company is also good.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Lots of people don't cook for themselves anymore.
TV dinners or "Frozen Entrees" as they are called now, are a staple in most peoples diets.

Other people have them for lunch at work, because it's a quick heat n eat.
Some people keep them in the freezer in case they don't feel like cooking one day, or when they are sick and can't do much for themselves.

No matter what the reason, most people eat frozen dinners on a regular basis.

Whats your FAVORITE?

This was my favorite for many, many, MANY years.........before they stopped making them.
View attachment 719652

Since they stopped making these.............or at least I can't find them anymore...........
This one has had to suffice...............

View attachment 719654
Pizza

Forum List

Back