OMG! THATS GROSS!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Is there something you like that grosses out other people?

As an example: I had one friend who loved chocoate pudding with dill pickle slices mixed in it. I had another friend that like Kayro syrup and peanut butter mixed together, and had another friend who would only eat hamburgers with bun, meat, and as much mayo as it would hold.

For me, a lot of people are grossed out by mixing bananas with peanutbutter for a sandwich.

Anything "gross" you like particularly well?

1667521390894.png

1667521503543.png

1667521573449.png

1667521659282.png

As an example: I had one friend who loved chocoate pudding with dill pickle slices mixed in it. I had another friend that like Kayro syrup and peanut butter mixed together, and had another friend who would only eat hamburgers with bun, meat, and as much mayo as it would hold.

For me, a lot of people are grossed out by mixing bananas with peanutbutter for a sandwich.

View attachment 720550

View attachment 720551

View attachment 720552
View attachment 720555
Our family likes bread w/peanut butter to dip in our beef stew. Spouses who have joined the family also like it. My daughter however, does not. She likes bread and butter with her stew.

I can't help but share this clip from the Sesame Street show, it couldn't be any more fitting for this kind of chat. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman who gave is David)

P.S. I wouldn't call it gross, but I have never understood buttered Cheerios.

View attachment 720550

View attachment 720551

View attachment 720552
View attachment 720555
You never heard of apple pie with cheese?

90% of a Democrats NOT in office don't give a damn about 6J.

Our family likes bread w/peanut butter to dip in our beef stew. Spouses who have joined the family also like it. My daughter however, does not. She likes bread and butter with her stew.

Hmmm. I usually have hard buttered toast with my stew.
I will have to smear some PB on it and see how that is!!!!

If you want gross, let’s go with fried liver and Lima beans.

Or any okra.
Liver and anything. I once told my wife that if she wanted a divorce, just serve liver one time and she would get it. As for okra, I love fried okra--done right. It has to be crispy on the outside and not slimy on the inside--some Oakies I know can make it really well, but not many.

y'All some sick people.

Just remember, however. Joy Behar's lover licks her without anything!

I'm just saying...

:omg::omg::aargh::aargh::p

I’ve tried it. It’s pretty good.

If you want gross, let’s go with fried liver and Lima beans.

Or any okra. I once heard a lesbian comic say about okra that she gave up men and they expect her to eat okra? 😂

I've tried pie and cheese too, didn't care for it.
I LOVE okra though..........fried.

I was forced to eat liver when I was young. I'll murder anybody that even tries that nowadays!!!
Lima beans are just DRY. I don't see how anybody would like them.

I like bread (really toast) and butter with my stew. I had it this morning.
Best beef stew I've ever had, and I made it, too.

Forum List

Back