Favorite Frozen Dinner?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Lots of people don't cook for themselves anymore.
TV dinners or "Frozen Entrees" as they are called now, are a staple in most peoples diets.

Other people have them for lunch at work, because it's a quick heat n eat.
Some people keep them in the freezer in case they don't feel like cooking one day, or when they are sick and can't do much for themselves.

No matter what the reason, most people eat frozen dinners on a regular basis.

Whats your FAVORITE?

This was my favorite for many, many, MANY years.........before they stopped making them.
1667349969687.png

Since they stopped making these.............or at least I can't find them anymore...........
This one has had to suffice...............

1667350131034.png

TV dinners or "Frozen Entrees" as they are called now, are a staple in most peoples diets.

Some people keep them in the freezer in case they don't feel like cooking one day, or when they are sick and can't do much for themselves.

Whats your FAVORITE?

This was my favorite for many, many, MANY years.........before they stopped making them.
View attachment 719652

Since they stopped making these.............or at least I can't find them anymore...........

View attachment 719654
I love enchiladas, but real ones cooked by real people.

I only use them for occasional convenience but when I do, I like to spruce up the Banquet Sweet and Sour chicken meal by air fry crisping the chicken pieces and adding pineapple and chopped pickles, the healthy choice steamer meals are ok with fresh crisp veggies like the Beef Merlot and you get a nice microwave dish for your collection. *L*
The Spicey chicken alfredo noodle from Michelinas is quick and easy, with adding some Garlic bread on the side or broccoli bits to it, it's filling.

I don't eat frozen very much may be once a year....

a frozen pizza was not bad, when I had a craving for pizza, I cant remmeber the make!

I almost always cook for myself...but I have to admit I like those frozen chicken kiev or chicken cordon bleu.

Whats your FAVORITE?

View attachment 719652

View attachment 719654
Definitely not "The Salisbury Steak Special"

Which I tried for nostalgia's sake of the "Swanson Dinners" a couple weeks ago. Time has not made those things better.

The meat (Chicken and soy and..something) and potatoes (watered down instant) were terrible. The corn was excellent!

The apple stuff..what the hell even is that?

As for frozen stufff, there's only 1 thing worth a crap:

Stouffers lasagna with extra meat. And even then you should add some peas, maybe some Italian sausage, and cheese to it.

Sometimes you can get a cheap self-rising pizza and doctor it up, too.

bb03458c-7ec0-4eda-87bc-7ad2bccae427.384c8f99eb14151ec9ac300a18e1033f.jpeg

Eh, that's the small one. I give up! :dunno:

Last edited:
Which I tried for nostalgia's sake of the "Swanson Dinners" a couple weeks ago. Time has not made those things better.
OMG, Swanson is just about the worst I ever tasted. Dog food.

Stouffers lasagna with extra meat. And even then you should add some peas, maybe some Italian sausage, and cheese to it.
I'm glad someone mentioned Stouffers. When I was a kid, they used to have actual restaurants you could go to. I buy that stuff in the party trays. I like the vegetable lasagna as well, actually better on its own than the meat because meat costs more, of course anything can always be improved if you want to add more to it!

It's a close tie between Stouffer's Chicken a la King and their Turkey Tettrazini.

I use them for lunch as a form of portion control for my diet. Allows me to have a real dinner.

I heat mine up in the microwave if it makes any difference and I always make sure that it isn't burnt or over cooked. I love when mine is more on the soft side because that makes it more flavorful.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
:puke3: :puke3:

Forum List

Back