Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

Because that is where the corona virus/SARS originates from.... That is where it is passed on to other animals and humans.... As close to the source as possible, leads to a better understanding.

NO!!!!!!! It is NOT transmitted to humans! Fauci PAID the Wuhan lab to MAKE coronavirus transmittable to humans!

Wake up you fool!

Because that is where the corona virus/SARS originates from.... That is where it is passed on to other animals and humans.... As close to the source as possible, leads to a better understanding.
The chinese were weaponizing it

I think it's a lost cause. The doctors have found it impossible to discriminate between the two body parts...as they look identical and both are filled with excrement.
The Dems the good sane guys, republicans are not.

I believe that Paul is playing a very ugly and cynical partisan political game (that yes, is regularly played by both ends) here.

The fact that he's willing to play it with the national health crisis still going on, and the fact that Paul is among the element that is exacerbating it, makes it a bit worse for me.
Tough ,Commie. Deal with it.

I believe that Paul is playing a very ugly and cynical partisan political game (that yes, is regularly played by both ends) here.

The fact that he's willing to play it with the national health crisis still going on, and the fact that Paul is among the element that is exacerbating it, makes it a bit worse for me.
Or, Fauci is lying.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with questioning the credibility of a witness before congress. The fact that you find it "dangerous" indicates how willingly you will allow unspeakable things in the name of public health.

Every single authoritarian action by tyrannical governments has been achieve under the pretext of public safety or the "betterment" of society.

Forum List

Back