Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

Rand Paul knows how to pander to the stupidity of the trump Nazis. His and other Republican politicians' criticism of Dr. Fauci constantly reinforce the trump Nazis determination to contract, and die, from the ever-mutating COVID-19 coronavirus. So, there is a silver lining..
Yeah, this is all pretty transparent. That's not to say Fauci is without fault. But the real goal here has nothing to do with that.

Sorry loser. Your hero Fraudi KNOWINGLY helped develop a virus and stated he thought it was WORTH the chance of something like this happening to get his precious Gain of Function crap done. Over 500,000 charges of first degree murder in this country alone would be a good start.
Sure, sure, got it.

He's trying to take some of the heat off of Trump for his horrible behaviors during the pandemic -- lying to America, nurturing doubt, etc, etc.

He's sensing political advantage and doing everything he can to take advantage of it. He's down the rabbit hole now.
so you agree Trump letting this boob Fauci lead us was in error. I agree, Fauci doesn't know shit from shitola and Paul let us see that.

Stop all viruses? No, and no on has claimed they do, regardless of what you have been told in your universe.
sure they have, that is the basis of the mask mandate, and,............it's totally useless. What a bunch of demofk idiots. I bet you don't know your tear ducts are connected to your sinus and no one is covering their eyes!!!! You all truly have no clue.

From the CDC website.​

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

just posted it. Still waiting on yours.
Mac1958 , I'm laughing as well, cause I know you don't have a link to back your claim. It's just a typical demofk lie.

Here's another link for my claim, ouch!!!!!!!

Review of the Medical Literature
Here are key anchor points to the extensive scientific literature that establishes that wearing surgical masks and respirators (e.g., “N95”) does not reduce the risk of contracting a verified illness:

Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: A randomized controlled trial,” American Journal of Infection Control, Volume 37, Issue 5, 417 – 419. Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: a randomized controlled trial - PubMed

N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds.

Wait, you back Fauci? No?
I know how simple and binary your world is, but I'll try this anyway:

"Backing" someone doesn't mean you have to automatically agree with everything they say and do.

Do I support his efforts in general? Yes. Do I agree with everything he has done? No.

I can only imagine how complicated this will be for you. My apologies.

I know how simple and binary your world is, but I'll try this anyway:

"Backing" someone doesn't mean you have to automatically agree with everything they say and do.

Do I support his efforts in general? Yes. Do I agree with everything he has done? No.

I can only imagine how complicated this will be for you. My apologies.
So one can support someone and disagree with them? Why do you think others don't use that same methodology?

Forum List

Back