Fauci knew...

You took the orange con man’s vaccine did you not? You just want to date Trump …..Admit it.
Any president would have done exactly what Trump did, it is not genius to want a vaccine as soon as possible. Pfizer did it all on their own. And then Trump screwed it all up by talking about ridiculous home remedies and total bologna. Giving us the worst pandemic reaction anywhere which is still going on because you idiots won't get vaccinated because communism. Absolute idiocy.

Fauci will never see a jail cell, nor will he ever be removed as spokesperson for this "flu". He is exempt. He has big backers that will make SURE he won't go down because if he does..so do they. So its all wishful thinking he will ever be held accountable.
Sadly that's true. We have no "justice" system anymore. We have a DOJ that is a political hit squad. They brings all guns to bear on Trump and anyone deemed a political enemy. Meanwhile they give free passes to Fauci, Pelosi, Ray Epps, Officer Byrd, etc. Our DOJ and our FBI are 100% owned and operated by the DNC. That should terrify all REAL Americans.

Any president would have done exactly what Trump did, it is not genius to want a vaccine as soon as possible. Pfizer did it all on their own. And then Trump screwed it all up by talking about ridiculous home remedies and total bologna. Giving us the worst pandemic reaction anywhere which is still going on because you idiots won't get vaccinated because communism. Absolute idiocy.
I am vaccinated and smarter than you. Ha ha

Sadly that's true. We have no "justice" system anymore. We have a DOJ that is a political hit squad. They brings all guns to bear on Trump and anyone deemed a political enemy. Meanwhile they give free passes to Fauci, Pelosi, Ray Epps, Officer Byrd, etc. Our DOJ and our FBI are 100% owned and operated by the DNC. That should terrify all REAL Americans.
Actually in the real world Trump and GOP propaganda are the liars and scumbags and criminals d u h. Stop disrespecting our wonderful court rooms laws law enforcement etc. And stop listening to total assholes who are the only people in the world saying that crap.

Stop disrespecting our wonderful court rooms laws law enforcement etc.
Another WEAK attempt to twist what I wrote. I am calling out the DOJ and Intelligence Agencies for selling out to the Democrats and the New Woke Order. That is 100% true and obvious to anyone except those huffing unicorn farts inside of the Libosphere.

Fauci is a monster and his time will come.

1642200921669.png

Absolute idiocy. Why don't you think the polio vaccine is a conspiracy against the United States? You people are absolutely out of your minds every one in the world outside your bubble of bologna agrees.
The polio vaxx is a "perfect" vaxx whereas the covid jab is a "leaky" learn the difference

"Republican leaders on the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees released excerpts of emails Tuesday that they say reveal National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease Director Dr. Anthony Fauci knew that COVID-19 may have been intentionally modified and leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

So much for the Wuhan lab leak reports being a conspiracy theory...

THIS my friends is why Twitter and Facebook cannot be the final arbitrators of "truth".

How many were censored by Big Tech for discussing the idea that a lab leak was the likeliest source of the Wuhan Virus?

And between this and Project Veritas reporting on Fauci, DARPA and proof of Covid19 link to gain-of-function research...I think we can all accept that there is enough evidence the even the most hard headed partisans must agree that there is indeed something rotten in Denmark...
There needs to be trial's.

You know nothing about pharmacy against coronaviruses. Trump was not told crucial information. The psychos nearest him are the culprits for that.

You know nothing about pharmacy against coronaviruses. Trump was not told crucial information. The psychos nearest him are the culprits for that.
True, if he was surrounded by never Trumper's, then yes they would definitely be working to undermine him by feeding him false information. If this happened, then they could have caused thousand's to parish because of that activity. Did you ever look or notice how uncomfortable they looked when standing around Trump in those briefings, as if they were up to no good ??? Especially the scarf lady. She was one weird acting lady to me, but I don't know maybe not.

True, if he was surrounded by never Trumper's, then yes they would definitely be working to undermine him by feeding him false information. If this happened, then they could have caused thousand's to parish because of that activity. Did you ever look or notice how uncomfortable they looked when standing around Trump in those briefings, as if they were up to no good ??? Especially the scarf lady. She was one weird acting lady to me, but I don't know maybe not.
She is a scientist and doctor and could not believe the crap she was listening to. The same crap you believe and which has caused the worst pandemic reaction anywhere the most deaths etc etc poor America

Trump in Arizona......listen to what He says about Fauci and China.

Dr. Anthony Fauci’s financial disclosure shows $10.4M in investments​

Other holdings include the Pax Ellevate Global Women’s Leadership Fund — which invests in companies highly-rated for “advancing women through gender-diverse boards, senior leadership teams and other policies and practices” — and the Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund, which focuses on East Asian nations, in particular China, but excluding Japan.
Dr. Anthony Fauci’s financial disclosure shows $10.4M in investments

"Republican leaders on the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees released excerpts of emails Tuesday that they say reveal National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease Director Dr. Anthony Fauci knew that COVID-19 may have been intentionally modified and leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

So much for the Wuhan lab leak reports being a conspiracy theory...

THIS my friends is why Twitter and Facebook cannot be the final arbitrators of "truth".

How many were censored by Big Tech for discussing the idea that a lab leak was the likeliest source of the Wuhan Virus?

And between this and Project Veritas reporting on Fauci, DARPA and proof of Covid19 link to gain-of-function research...I think we can all accept that there is enough evidence the even the most hard headed partisans must agree that there is indeed something rotten in Denmark...
Of course he knew. This POS helped fund it, has been lying his ass off, & should be in Gitmo.

There's a lot of things that they haven't discussed with the public for a couple years now.

Like when we first went into quarantine and pandemic...they knew then that this virus was going to be endemic eventually. (We still have influenza and it's been around for a hundred years)
They knew that the fallout was going to be serious and never going away.

They knew that the virus was going to mutate into various strains. And that the vaccines were going to need updating on a regular basis. Same thing with the antivirals that we can't get yet.

The republicans are NOT discussing the long term effects of infection. They already know that the long term effects of repeated infections are going to have serious repercussions on fertility rates. (Population drop and increased birth defects) But they would rather have their money than you have a future generational legacy.

And that was just in the beginning two years ago.

I'm not sure exactly what they know today. A lot of research is NOT getting published.
I imagine that it's for a reason.

There's a lot of things that they haven't discussed with the public for a couple years now.

Like when we first went into quarantine and pandemic...they knew then that this virus was going to be endemic eventually. (We still have influenza and it's been around for a hundred years)
They knew that the fallout was going to be serious and never going away.

They knew that the virus was going to mutate into various strains. And that the vaccines were going to need updating on a regular basis. Same thing with the antivirals that we can't get yet.

The republicans are NOT discussing the long term effects of infection. They already know that the long term effects of repeated infections are going to have serious repercussions on fertility rates. (Population drop and increased birth defects) But they would rather have their money than you have a future generational legacy.

And that was just in the beginning two years ago.

I'm not sure exactly what they know today. A lot of research is NOT getting published.
I imagine that it's for a reason.
Vaccines are safe and effective and the only thing keeping this going is Base Republicans not getting vaccinated and spreading missininformation. Rupert Murdock and Joe Rogan etc are bottom feeding scum. Change the channel for crying out loud.

Forum List

Back