Fauci knew...

For Sale:

Once used WWII rifles never fired and only dropped once.

Please call Frenchy McFrenchman at 1-800-I-Ran!
Of course you don't know a damn thing about it. The Brits ran before the French and didn't tell them and the Germans had benzedrine And everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Stupid angloAmerican conservatives seem to think they built the English channel and the Atlantic Ocean. A huge advantage for centuries in war and peace....Savage capitalist monolingual s******* lol.Tories are the second worst party in the world of democracy. But the GOP is so much worse it's ridiculous. At this point.

Life is tough without an English channel or Atlantic Ocean between you and the Germans dumbass. France is the other great Republic and has the number one quality of life and the most visited country in the world and the best health care and the best family farms and food in the world And don't take any s*** and in fact have many antivaxters led by you idiots. But many things to the GOP for ruining the League of Nations and the treaty of Versailles, starting the Great depression and isolationism that led to the rise of Hitler and Japanese militarist s. Lately the stupidest wars ever, allowing 9/11 through sheer and confidence and the 2008 world depression and the 2000 and 2019 worst reaction to the pandemic ever and starting the politicization of vaccines and masks. You people are totaled to testify. Change the channel, perfect dupe of the greedy idiot Rich. Everything you know is garbage and hateful b*******. Poor America
France is a shithole whose population is full of Nazi blood as their French Whores willingly splayed their legs before their Nazi lovers over and over and over again. They may speak French but they are German Dogs!

France quit being about Freedom long ago. Now you are just fertile ground to give birth to, if you haven't already, The Final and Greatest Fascist Global Dictator ever to rule The World.

He will make Hitler look like a choir boy and I would not be shocked at all if The AntiChrist does not rise up out of France, though my first bet is Italy, Rome specifically.

He will meet his end at Armageddon and no doubt France will be fighting by his side when he is crushed by Christ and cast in to Hell with them all.

Personally, I'd lock him in solitary in the DC prison for 23 hours a day, beat and starve him, deny him visits, healthcare, representation, just like the government has shown they are capable of doing to their "other" insurrectionists! But in this case, they'd have a real traitor on their hands this time.
No booster shots either!

France is a shithole whose population is full of Nazi blood as their French Whores willingly splayed their legs before their Nazi lovers over and over and over again. They may speak French but they are German Dogs!

France quit being about Freedom long ago. Now you are just fertile ground to give birth to, if you haven't already, The Final and Greatest Fascist Global Dictator ever to rule The World.

He will make Hitler look like a choir boy and I would not be shocked at all if The AntiChrist does not rise up out of France, though my first bet is Italy, Rome specifically.

He will meet his end at Armageddon and no doubt France will be fighting by his side when he is crushed by Christ and cast in to Hell with them all.
Your ignorance is truly amazing. Change the channel someday I carumba.

Your ignorance is truly amazing. Change the channel someday I carumba.
The channel I am watching is The Franco Shit Show. I like watching retards run around in circles and spout the same lies over and over again. Kinda like the French when they said, "Zee Germoon Occupation EEZ Not ZO Bad!"

Biden ezz not zo bad, ehh frenchy?

Of
Of course it is possible or probable but there is no proof either way so the only conspiracy is you idiots thinking this means something. They are scientists listen to them and shut the hell up. Everything you parrot is garbage.
You have never taken a science class in your life, have you. boychild?

The channel I am watching is The Franco Shit Show. I like watching retards run around in circles and spout the same lies over and over again. Kinda like the French when they said, "Zee Germoon Occupation EEZ Not ZO Bad!"

Biden ezz not zo bad, ehh frenchy?
Hell of a lot better than the orange con man. You will never hear an actual Frenchman say the occupation wasn't so bad. You are an ignoramus. You think you are better because you built the Atlantic Ocean. People like you supported the GOP of the corrupt 1929 world depression isolationism. Always a catastrophe.

You have never taken a science class in your life, have you. boychild?
There is an important difference between taking no classes and being fucked up on the lord, an arrogant mental disease that began during the Neolithic.

Of
Of course it is possible or probable but there is no proof either way so the only conspiracy is you idiots thinking this means something. They are scientists listen to them and shut the hell up. Everything you parrot is garbage.
So fucking stupid that you'll be fighting people to be at the front of the line to get loaded onto the boxcar.

Hell of a lot better than the orange con man. You will never hear an actual Frenchman say the occupation wasn't so bad. You are an ignoramus. You think you are better because you built the Atlantic Ocean. People like you supported the GOP of the corrupt 1929 world depression isolationism. Always a catastrophe.
We have no orange god. My God is Jesus.
But you people worship EmperorShitzHizPantz. It’s your right to belong to a cult and drink the dirty diaper dictators cool aide.

Drink it up Butter cup!

So fucking stupid that you'll be fighting people to be at the front of the line to get loaded onto the boxcar.
Absolute idiocy. Why don't you think the polio vaccine is a conspiracy against the United States? You people are absolutely out of your minds every one in the world outside your bubble of bologna agrees.

We have no orange god. My God is Jesus.
But you people worship EmperorShitzHizPantz. It’s your right to belong to a cult and drink the dirty diaper dictators cool aide.

Drink it up Butter cup!
That never happened.

I said orange Con Man. The greatest con man of all time as far as I can tell. Totally full of it. Of course he just was the first guy to really parrot Fox and internet garbage. I am glad you like Christianity but your hate is not good and based on bologna to make it even worse....

Absolute idiocy. Why don't you think the polio vaccine is a conspiracy against the United States? You people are absolutely out of your minds every one in the world outside your bubble of bologna agrees.
Polio did not come from chickity China the Chinese chicken Joe like Covid did.

That never happened.

I said orange Con Man. The greatest con man of all time as far as I can tell. Totally full of it. Of course he just was the first guy to really parrot Fox and internet garbage. I am glad you like Christianity but your hate is not good and based on bologna to make it even worse....
You took the orange con man’s vaccine did you not? You just want to date Trump …..Admit it.

That never happened.

I write my own material fuzz ball!

While you play on Joe’s magic flute, I write funny jokes!

Forum List

Back