Fauci knew...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
"Republican leaders on the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees released excerpts of emails Tuesday that they say reveal National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease Director Dr. Anthony Fauci knew that COVID-19 may have been intentionally modified and leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

So much for the Wuhan lab leak reports being a conspiracy theory...

THIS my friends is why Twitter and Facebook cannot be the final arbitrators of "truth".

How many were censored by Big Tech for discussing the idea that a lab leak was the likeliest source of the Wuhan Virus?

And between this and Project Veritas reporting on Fauci, DARPA and proof of Covid19 link to gain-of-function research...I think we can all accept that there is enough evidence the even the most hard headed partisans must agree that there is indeed something rotten in Denmark...

Fauci will never see a jail cell, nor will he ever be removed as spokesperson for this "flu". He is exempt. He has big backers that will make SURE he won't go down because if he does..so do they. So its all wishful thinking he will ever be held accountable.

"Republican leaders on the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees released excerpts of emails Tuesday that they say reveal National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease Director Dr. Anthony Fauci knew that COVID-19 may have been intentionally modified and leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

THIS my friends is why Twitter and Facebook cannot be the final arbitrators of "truth".

How many were censored by Big Tech for discussing the idea that a lab leak was the likeliest source of the Wuhan Virus?

And between this and Project Veritas reporting on Fauci, DARPA and proof of Covid19 link to gain-of-function research...I think we can all accept that there is enough evidence the even the most hard headed partisans must agree that there is indeed something rotten in Denmark...
Your problem links to North Carolina and the year 2011, when Daszak gave Chapel Hill's Baric a virus from Yunnan that was made into a mouse-adapted chimera. This is American-style gain-of-function.

Fauci will never see a jail cell, nor will he ever be removed as spokesperson for this "flu". He is exempt. He has big backers that will make SURE he won't go down because if he does..so do they. So its all wishful thinking he will ever be held accountable.
Boycott is a different thing than being held accountable.

Pains me to agree with this but its true. The Elite and their talking heads will never get Justice served on them but if you or I do something they'll lock us away

I intuitively knew that little crapweasel knew far more than he was telling us, the moment I saw him on the daily briefings in the spring of '20.

He and Xi should be up before The Hague.

The ObamaFlu was sent to China from the University of NORTH CAROLINA.
Wuhan scientists worked on it there.
When it was time, Obama gave Fauci 39 million dollars and shipped the virus and our money and the Wuhan scientists to China to gain functions.
No one has the balls to ask what functions those were.
My guess would be the ability to trick the immune system, the ability to mutate quickly and population control.
Then they turned it loose and blamed a bat for the whole thing.
And then they banned the cure.
And now they are forcing us to allow them to inject us with a serum over and over and over and over,
while Phizer becomes one of the top owned stocks by Congress.
Now, Congress gifts Phizer with billions of taxpayer money on a regular basis,
Pfizer’s data shows it made $3.5bn in revenue during the first three months of 2021. That's our money.
and Phizer reciprocates by giving millions to Democratic Candidates and Joe Biden's inaugural committee...

Put your mask on...

Last edited:
The ObamaFlu was sent to China from the University of NORTH CAROLINA.
Wuhan scientists worked on it there.
When it was time, Obama gave Fauci 3.7 million dollars and shipped the virus and the Wuhan scientists to China to gain functions. No one has the balls to ask what functions those were. My guess would be the ability to trick the immune system, the ability to mutate quickly and population control.
Then they turned it loose and blamed a bat for the whole thing.
And then they banned the cure.
And now they are forcing us to allow them to inject us with a serum over and over and over and over,
while Phizer becomes one of the top owned stocks by Congress.
Now, Congress gifts Phizer with millions and millions of taxpayer money,
and Phizer reciprocates by giving millions to Democratic Candidates and Joe Biden's inaugural committee...

Put your mask on...
Even Oboingo knew that gain-of-function was spook shit and ceased the funding.

This evil man needs to be in jail for the rest of his life, preferably in the roughest prison we have.

Personally, I'd lock him in solitary in the DC prison for 23 hours a day, beat and starve him, deny him visits, healthcare, representation, just like the government has shown they are capable of doing to their "other" insurrectionists! But in this case, they'd have a real traitor on their hands this time.

Of
Of course it is possible or probable but there is no proof either way so the only conspiracy is you idiots thinking this means something. They are scientists listen to them and shut the hell up. Everything you parrot is garbage.

what the hell are you talking about. For crying out loud change the channel watch the BBC and France 24 news. The whole world thinks you are nuts.
France is worthless and completely controlled by The NWO. They have already surrendered just like they did in WWII to the Nazis. Our media is equally worthless and has surrendered as well. Only patriotic Americans are resisting the lies of fools like you and your allies.

Fauci's new theme song:

Fauci will end up like Vince Foster with three bullet holes in the back of his head and declared a suicide. Or maybe he gets Epsteined. The result will be the same.

France is worthless and completely controlled by The NWO. They have already surrendered just like they did in WWII to the Nazis. Our media is equally worthless and has surrendered as well. Only patriotic Americans are resisting the lies of fools like you and your allies.

Fauci's new theme song:

Fauci will end up like Vince Foster with three bullet holes in the back of his head and declared a suicide. Or maybe he gets Epsteined. The result will be the same.

Life is tough without an English channel or Atlantic Ocean between you and the Germans dumbass. France is the other great Republic and has the number one quality of life and the most visited country in the world and the best health care and the best family farms and food in the world And don't take any s*** and in fact have many antivaxters led by you idiots. But many thanks to the GOP for ruining the League of Nations and the treaty of Versailles, starting the Great depression and isolationism that led to the rise of Hitler and Japanese militarist s. Lately the stupidest wars ever, allowing 9/11 through sheer incompetence and the 2008 world depression and the 2008 One and 2019 worst reaction to the pandemic ever and starting the politicization of vaccines and masks. You people are total catastrophe. Change the channel, perfect dupe of the greedy idiot Rich. Everything you know is garbage and hateful b*******. Poor America

Last edited:

That Fucker Needs to be Arrested ASAP

Forum List

Back