Fauci just said on Radio....It's important to stay up with your boosters because immunity wanes

Most rational folks respect public health experts in matters of public health, just as they recognize the superior expertise of climatologists regarding climatology.

Some place their unquestioning faith in their media entertainers.

Just as LordBrownTrout said the booster and shots are destroying immune systems. At school all around me, folks getting one illness after another, sick with their second and third covid infections.

Meanwhile me, the unvaxxed, expected to pick up all their slack. I remember when we were told we'd be clogging up the hospitals and such....HA

Just as LordBrownTrout said the booster and shots are destroying immune systems. At school all around me, folks getting one illness after another, sick with their second and third covid infections.

Meanwhile me, the unvaxxed, expected to pick up all their slack. I remember when we were told we'd be clogging up the hospitals and such....HA

Thats exactly what's happening, SweetSue. My wife teaches piano and most of her students parents have all had the shots. They just keep getting sick week after week.

'It's all fake!': Chinese official heckled by residents on visit to Wuhan​

CCP propaganda Day 1

All propaganda

[quoet=dante]No o e said for the rest of our lives

Stop making shit up[/quote]

yes. Fauci has said this as well as some others. Covid is here to stay...just like the seasonal flu...just like colds. Covid is related to the cold virus..and they can't cure that. Do you REALLY think there's a cure for covid??

1653143852852.png

Yeah they don't use part of a real dead virus so technically it isn't a vaccine. But like the flu shot it doesn't eradicate covid. All a flu shot does is jump start the immune system, same for the covid crap. It does not stop anyone from getting covid, or passing it on to others. All of the experts and politicians lied last year when they said if you get the vaccine you can't get covid. Why does not this massive lie bother you.

Yeah they don't use part of a real dead virus so technically it isn't a vaccine. But like the flu shot it doesn't eradicate covid. All a flu shot does is jump start the immune system, same for the covid crap. It does not stop anyone from getting covid, or passing it on to others. All of the experts and politicians lied last year when they said if you get the vaccine you can't get covid. Why does not this massive lie bother you.
The experts said getting the vaccine you would not contract covid?

Hmm…
BULLSHIT

Dr. Bill Gates says you should take it every 6 months. He doesn't specify an end. so that looks like for life if you are covid terrified.

AND the spike protein accumulates in your lymph nodes. You go ahead and take it ...for the rest of your life, because .....it is easier to go along to get along....but at some point, dante, you're gonna be really sorry your submitted to it in the first place.

The COVID-19 vaccines, of which there are 16 in use or about to be deployed under any conditions, cannot improve human health. There is a strong body of evidence that they are leading to a marked decline in the well-being of humans and resulting in record numbers of serious adverse events, disability, and death. Yet Cooper and Gates are either willfully blind, personally brave, or in the mass formation that many have discussed.

like within months. So..what's the reason for taking the vaxx?? It doesn't protect you. you can still go in hospital. You can still die. Now they want you to have it every 3 to 5 months because that's how fast the vaxx immunity wanes. ANybody starting to think this wasn't a good idea? Or is it still......'the vaxxed patient is dead but it could have been so much worse'.

You Covid Walkers terrified of the virus...you're going to be getting your fresh vaxx every 3 to 5 months for the rest of your life. Think what that is going to do to your immunity. Your health.

It isn't a vaccine to start with............

I got two doses of the vaccine on the advise of a healthcare professional I trust with my life and how had spent more than a year treating COVID patients in a negative pressure ward.

I have COPD and she saw what the virus did to those that had it.

I have no regrets for getting it at all, but do not plan any more shots. The virus has mutated down to not that much of a threat any longer so no reason to get more shots.

You made that decision on your own which is good.

Forum List

Back