Latest CDC Data Shows FULLY Vaccinated Children Have Higher Covid Infection Rates Than Unvaccinated Children

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Once again actual CDC data & results show the clot shots are neither safe or effective. The jab pimps will hope we ignore it before they lie about these findings.
Please don't subject your children to these dangerous gene therapy experiments

On Feb. 12, the CDC reported a weekly case rate among fully vaccinated children aged 5-11 of 250.02 per 100,000, compared to 245.82 among the unvaccinated children in the same age group.

Although the vaccines were billed as and promised to be ‘effective,’ they definitely aren’t living up to being anything close to it. Since February, the infection rate among vaccinated children remained higher through the third week of March, which is the latest available data published – and things are trending in the wrong direction.

Strange how the OP doesn't quote the CDC but the Gatewaypundshit.....

That being said, I understand wanting to vaccinate your kid against everything. But children have proven incredibly resilient to the virus. I think I may actually hesitate a bit if I were giving it to children unless it was mandated by school, etc..

Strange how the OP doesn't quote the CDC but the Gatewaypundshit.....

That being said, I understand wanting to vaccinate your kid against everything. But children have proven incredibly resilient to the virus. I think I may actually hesitate a bit if I were giving it to children unless it was mandated by school, etc..
So you dropped in to kill the messenger and then agreed with the messenger. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back