Fauci Dismisses Science From Mayo Clinic

You are half right. There is no way to prevent the spread of Covid. But, the vaccinations are more than proven to prevent deaths and hospitalizations. Both the left and the right go to the extremes on this issue.
Hogwash vaccine is doing nothing, being proven a failure daily

Epidemics are geometric, with an increase ever 12 days based on the R0 = 2 value.
Geometric means you have the increasing series, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, etc.
So time is always of the essence.
Anyone suggesting we give an epidemic more time, by "flattening the curve", should be lined up and shot, because not only is an epidemic going to get worse by increased spread when you "flatten the curve", but the circles of contact also widen to the point spread becomes impossible to stop, from the geographical spread.
What the left failed to understand the first time around was that people wearing masks were actually spreading the virus. They falsely believed that as long as they are wearing their masks, they can go out and do whatever the hell they want and they won't contract Covid and they won't spread it either. Didn't matter what kind of masks they had, if they wore them properly or not, how many times they wore the same mask, didn't matter how they put it on or took it off. A mask was a mask was a mask and the spread was being caused by non mask wearers because it couldn't possibly be spread by those wearing masks.

Now we've got the very same thing going on with vaccinations. The left refuse to believe that the vaccinated are spreading Delta. It's got to be the unvaccinated spreading it.

ABBOTT AND COSTELLO’S ‘WHO’S ON FIRST’ updated version ...

Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’
Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’
Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’
Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’
Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Yes.’
Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’
Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’
Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’
Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’
Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’
Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’
Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’
Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look, I’m not sick.’
Bud: ‘Ok.’
Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’
Bud: ‘That’s right.’
Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Certainly.’
Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’
Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’
Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’
Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’
Bud: ‘That’s fine.’
Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’
Bud: ‘Absolutely not.’
Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’
Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’
Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’
Bud: ‘I know.’
Lou: ‘So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ... If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’
Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’
Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’
Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’
Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’
Bud: ‘Correct.’
Lou: ‘Why not?’
Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’
Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’
Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’
Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’
Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’
Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’
Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’
Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’
Bud: ‘Third base.
This is so dead on.

No matter what the outcome of any vaccine or study, the intended result is the same.

EVERYBODY MUST get the vax.

Now, in which Big Pharma company is Fauci heavily invested?

That is true with good vaccines that actually contain dead viruses, but not true of these fake vaccines that only contain the spike protein.
They run too many side effect risks and likely will quickly lose any beneficial effect.

Herd immunity is the only tried and true method we can be sure of, and it is also the fastest, being able to end any epidemic on a month or less.
All you have to do is deliberately infect volunteers under 40 who are not compromised, and you cut Fauci's 2.4 million death estimate by a factor of 400.
And accepting 6,000 deaths last March would have meant saving over 550,000 lives.
The evidence overwhelmingly shows that the vaccinated are far, far less likely to be hospitalized or die, especially in the vulnerable population. I mean that is really indisputable. Throughout human history I know of no examples where we purposely infected masses of people with viruses. That is just as unrealistic as the left thinking they can vaccinate 100% of the population.

In OP’s post, Fau Chi says, “I don’t doubt what they’re seeing, but there are a lot of confounding variables in there, about when one was started, the relative amount of people in that cohort who were Delta vs. Alpha — right now....to get the boost from the original vaccine.”

Fau fails to mention the similarities between Delta and Alpha: both variants share these mutations: D614G, P681R/P681H. The first mutation is the one Fau Chi got backwards in his youtube video. It is the D614G mutation that unarguably and precisely links to ebola vaccine based on a virus from an American cow: VSV. This SARS-CoV-2 mutation (increases VSV [italics]).

*Data shows X under Trump

Fauci: WE NEED TO STAYED LOCKED DOWN, MASKED, ETC.

*Biden wins presidency

*Data shows X under Biden

Fauci: WE CAN START TO OPEN UP

Pure politics.

What the left failed to understand the first time around was that people wearing masks were actually spreading the virus. They falsely believed that as long as they are wearing their masks, they can go out and do whatever the hell they want and they won't contract Covid and they won't spread it either. Didn't matter what kind of masks they had, if they wore them properly or not, how many times they wore the same mask, didn't matter how they put it on or took it off. A mask was a mask was a mask and the spread was being caused by non mask wearers because it couldn't possibly be spread by those wearing masks.

Now we've got the very same thing going on with vaccinations. The left refuse to believe that the vaccinated are spreading Delta. It's got to be the unvaccinated spreading it.
What one has to understand is how the vaccine was manufactured, one has to get Wuhan to have it do what it was designed to do. Hmm just like an immune system naturally. Stupid

I prefer the Wizard of Oz.
I more laugh that no other doctor can decent from fauci. Say something different, automatically wrong. Interesting how demofks think there’s only one option. I’d go nuts too thinking like that

Last edited:
Fau Chi contradicts himself about variants and does not mention that the second mutation we posted above, P681R/P681H, is also a link to rabies vaccine via feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV) whose unmutated spike position 681 is H, as in the SARS-CoV-2 Alpha variant. This is Fau’s “to get the boost from the original vaccine.” He most certainly knows about ebola and rabies connections to both Alpha and Delta C-19 variants.

Are you unfamiliar with how things are done in the world of science?

"That study … is a pre-print study, it hasn’t been fully peer-reviewed," Fauci said
What peer reviewed study has Fraudci done to come to his conclusion?

The Mayo Clinic isn't some shlub source.

Of course they're not but the CDC isn't going to change positions every time a pre print comes out either. That would be completely schizophrenic.

I want Dr Oz.

Shit at least Oz runs his own show

He can say what he wants

At least he seems to anyway. Most TV doctors do not control anything about the show they're on.

Gupta as the obvious example.

Why is an 80 year old man like Fauci still in his position? Shouldn't he be retired?

The science is already in and Fauci cannot deny it. Immunity to Delta is nearly twice as high with a Moderna vaccine six months after getting it compared to Pfizer. Fauci is merely acting the good spokesmodel for the industry once again, just as he saved masks for just the hospitals by telling us in 3/2020 that masks were a waste of time, he is now trying to prevent a max exodus to all Moderna shots trying to protect stock values of Pfizer and US government investment in them.

What one has to understand is how the vaccine was manufactured, one has to get Wuhan to have it do what it was designed to do. Hmm just like an immune system naturally. Stupid
Well, you are correct that the vaccines were designed to work with the earlier variants, which is why they aren't very effective and stopping the spread of Delta. But, there is all kinds of evidence that, even with Delta, the vaccines are greatly reducing the number of hospitalizations and deaths.

Well, you are correct that the vaccines were designed to work with the earlier variants, which is why they aren't very effective and stopping the spread of Delta. But, there is all kinds of evidence that, even with Delta, the vaccines are greatly reducing the number of hospitalizations and deaths.
The weak nature of Delta has Far more to do with low death counts

Forum List

Back