Father of fallen Muslim soldier blasts Trump

The Khan's dishonored their son by condemning the war he fought in. He went after the same terrorists Trump wants to go after. The parents let themselves be used and should be very angry at Hillary for suggesting they say what they said.

You are a very stupid and dishonest little person. There is not one shred of any kind of morality anywhere within your disgusting self.

OH?? you have so decided. I am SOO impressed
And all your claims about being in the Navy and whatever other bullshit you spew.....complete fucking nonsense. Anyone who tries to use their alleged experiences on an internet forum to lend phony credibility to their superficial arguments is invariably lying about everything.

My father served in the Navy, I served and do did my son--------you are an inadequate piece of shit----Everyone who posts here makes not of their personal experiences----unless---like you----they AIN't got none
when did you serve?

I do not like to post SPECIFIC information about
myself on the net-----it was LONG ago-----more than
30 years ago---and during peace time
What's a Military Family Worth?

something doesn't add up... surprise surprise

Certainly not the first time the Rs have attacked and vilified our military. Among many others, remember when the crowd went wild during the last R convention ... The soldier was IN IRAQ, putting his life at stake and the god damned RWNJ traitors in the audience and actually booed him.

Most recently, the Rs have fought against every improvement Obama has tried to make to the VA as well as every single move that could help our vets and their families get jobs and housing. AND - the R congress voted against a pay raise and that darn Obama passed it anyway.

WHY???????????????????????????

More to the point, why to RWNJ traitors ALWAYS vote against the military and against our vets? WHY???

The Khan's dishonored their son by condemning the war he fought in. He went after the same terrorists Trump wants to go after. The parents let themselves be used and should be very angry at Hillary for suggesting they say what they said.

sheeeesh You think Hilldegard was behind it? Even I am not that suspicious------sheeesh---you really think so???. I did wonder who encouraged
the Khans-----I do not think they did it ENTIRELY on
their own. It was CLEARLY PREPARED

Democrats blasted the mother of Ambassador Stevens for blaming Hillary for her son's death but she had a legitimate issue because Hillary as secretary of state was directly or indirectly responsible for the defense of the embassy. How a father of a Soldier killed in combat could blame civilian Trump is anybody's guess but with the liberal media acting like the propaganda arm of the Hillary campaign anything is possible especially when they are preaching to the low information choir.

sheeeesh You think Hilldegard was behind it? Even I am not that suspicious------sheeesh---you really think so???. I did wonder who encouraged
the Khans-----I do not think they did it ENTIRELY on
their own. It was CLEARLY PREPARED

who is hildegard, wacky one?

this is what i'm talking about. you rant and rave and sound insane and then expect people to take you seriously.

shill.

OH?? you have so decided. I am SOO impressed
And all your claims about being in the Navy and whatever other bullshit you spew.....complete fucking nonsense. Anyone who tries to use their alleged experiences on an internet forum to lend phony credibility to their superficial arguments is invariably lying about everything.

My father served in the Navy, I served and do did my son--------you are an inadequate piece of shit----Everyone who posts here makes not of their personal experiences----unless---like you----they AIN't got none
when did you serve?

what does not add up--------the MILITARY is government------the compensation paid to people
hurt in 9-11-01 was a law suit against the AIRLINES

when did you serve?

what does not add up--------the MILITARY is government------the compensation paid to people
you dumbass.

the article shows military death benefits to be at $10k, raised to $100k in 2002.

but that's not when you claim to have been in...

Comrade Trump certainly vilified Khan's wife, and he virtually called Khan a liar.

Far right, listen up: America is saying "Fuck Comrade Trump."
Yes. They're saying that by supporting him by the millions and turning blue states into battleground states.
The latter is not happening at all. PA, MI, WI, MN, VA, NC are all pulling away points beyond the MoE. Fuck Comrade Trump and the red necks he rode in on. Mr. Khan has every right to stomp Comrade Donald and is winning the publicity war.
I was given this message to give to y'all:
Tell those people this son-of-a-bitch is an Islamic (Sharia) agent for the Muslim Brotherhood and ties back to OPEC in Saudi-Arabia. Having a Pakistani passport does not make him a Paki any more than my American uncle having a Saudi passport made him a Saudi.
The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Kahn, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States.
Khizr Muazzam Khan graduated in Punjab University Law College, as the New York Times confirms. and he specialized in International Trade Law in Saudi Arabia. An interest lawyer for Islamic oil companies Khan wrote a paper, called In Defense of OPEC to defend the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), an intergovernmental oil company consisting of mainly Islamic countries. Kahn is a promoter of Islamic Sharia Law. Khan is also co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia).
Khan’s fascination with Islamic Sharia stems from his life in Saudi Arabia. During the eighties Kahn wrote a paper titled Juristic Classification of Islamic [Sharia] Law. In it he elucidated on the system of Sharia law expressing his reverence for “The Sunnah [the works of Muhammad] — authentic tradition of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).” A snapshot of his essay can be seen here:
At the bottom of the page, Kahn shows his appreciation for an icon of the Muslim Brotherhood: “The contribution to this article of S. Ramadan’s writing is greatly acknowledged.” S. Ramadan is Said Ramadan, head of the Islamic Center in Geneva and a major icon of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Said Ramadan, Muslim Brotherhood agent
Ramadan was a writer who wrote material for the Muslim Youth Movement of Malaysia, an organization that has been promoting Islamic revivalism and indoctrination to recruit young people in Malaysia to jihadism. It is actually a Malaysian branch of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. Ramadan wrote a book called, Islamic Law: Its Scope and Equity, and a version of it was published for the Malaysian Muslim Youth Movement (a branch of WAMY):
World Association of Muslim Youth (WAMY) was created through the collaboration of the Wahhabist and Muslim Brotherhood led by Said Ramadan who was the son-in-law of Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood including Ahmad Bahefzallah, the boss of Huma Abedin (Hillary Clinton’s aid) and her parents Mahmoud and Saleha Abedin. It was also financed by the wealthy Abdullah Omar Naseef, another boss of the Abedin family.
Said Ramadan, Kahn’s source for his writing, was major leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, according to the Islamic scholar, Kemal A. Faruki. We took a snapshot of Faruki’s statement on Ramadan:
Kahn wrote the paper in the eighties while he was in Saudi Arabia, the motherland of Wahhabism, which means that Kahn clearly had a Wahabist connection. We took a snapshot of the text: According to a recent report, Khan moved from Pakistan to the United Arab Emirates, a hotbed for the Muslim Brotherhood.
Kahn currently runs a law firm in New York City called KM Kahn Law Office. According to the website, the the law firm specializes in “immigration services.” Most likely Kahn was working to bring Muslims into the country.
To understand the inception of Muslim immigration one must study the Muslim Minority Affairs, a paradigm created by Saudi jurisprudence which sparked during the times Khan lived in Saudi Arabia while collaborating with the Saudi kingdom. It is likely that Khan is a Muslim plant working with the Hillary Clinton campaign, probably for the interest of Muslim oil companies as well as Muslim immigration into the U.S. Intelius reveals Khizr M. Khan used to work for Hogan & Hartson and Lovells, which has ties to the Clinton Foundation:
“Hogan Lovells LLP, another U.S. firm hired by the Saudis, is registered to work for the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia through 2016, disclosures show. Robert Kyle, a lobbyist from the firm, has bundled $50,850 for Clinton’s campaign”
“Many lawyers at Hogan Lovells remember the week in 2004 when U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan lost his life to a suicide bomber. Then-Hogan & Hartson attorneys mourned the death because the soldier’s father, Khizr Khan, a Muslim American immigrant, was among their beloved colleagues”
Saudi interests with using Khan to advance Muslim immigration and advance Muslim Sharia is a lengthy subject. And it has ties to Hillary Clinton’s aid Huma Abedin as well. It will take hours of reading just to cover this topic on how it was The House of Saud’s “Muslim Minority Affairs” and the Abedins (Huma Abedin and family) that played a central role in using Muslim immigration to infiltrate the west with Wahhbi agenda. The House of Saud had used Huma’s father Sayed Zaynul Abedin’s work regarding the Muslim Minority Affairs in the West, published in 1998 as part of 29 works to construct a plan to conquer the U.S. with Islam. It is obvious that Khan is upset, that a Trump victory will eliminate and destroy decades of hard work to bring in Islamic immigration into the United States which was spearheaded by agents in Saudi Arabia like Khan and Huma Abedin’a father (Sayed Z. Abedin).
In regards to his son, many were the ‘Muslim martyrs’ who joined the US military. Ali Abdul Saoud Mohamed, for example, enlisted in the Special Forces of the US Army; he was a double working for the US and Al-Qaeda. There is also the example of Hasan K Akbar, a Muslim American soldier who murdered and injured fifteen soldiers. There was Bowe Bergdahl, an American Muslim soldier who deserted his men to join the Taliban, a desertion which led to six American being ambushed and killed while they were on the search looking for him. And of course the example Nidal Malik Hassan, who murdered fourteen Americans in cold blood in Fort Hood. What about Taha Jaber Al-Alwani, a major Muslim thinker for the Muslim Minority Affairs who called on arming Muslims to fight America? An IMMA (Institute of Muslims Minority Affairs) favorite, Taha Jaber al-Alwani, whom the Abedins say is the source for their doctrine is an ardent anti-Semite who by the way, runs the United States Department of Defense program (out of all places) for training Muslim military chaplains in the U.S. military. We translated some of his quotes on the issue of The Muslim Minority Affairs:
“… it [MMA, Muslim Minority Affairs] is a Jurisprudence for a group confned to its special circumstances which is allowed what others are not. Its exercise needs an understanding of social sciences, especially sociology, economics, political science and international relations… for the fundamentals of success for the Muslim Minority Jurisprudence it must adhere to the collective earth concept.” [link from Arabic here]
Alwani, a man commissioned by our government, even calls for a soon-to-be military conquest and provides an offcial fatwa in preparation for the use of force:
“Commitment to the Quranic concept of Geography: The land belongs to Allah, his religion is Islam, and every country is already in the House of Islam—now in the present time—since they will be in the House of Islam by force in the near future. The whole of humanity is a Muslim Nation: it is either ‘the religion of the nation’ which has embraced this religion [Islam], or a ‘proselyte nation’ we are obliged to conquer.” (Alwani, The Jurisprudence of Muslim Minority Affairs. No. 7, translated from Arabic by Shoebat.com)
What part of “they will be in the House of Islam by force in the near future” don’t these democrats understand? More dead Americans?

Khizr Khan: Trump has a 'black soul' - CNNPolitics.com

when did you serve?

you dumbass.

the article shows military death benefits to be at $10k, raised to $100k in 2002.

I was in long before 2002 ----my death benefit-----IE LIFE INSURANCE was 100,000 ----- I will re-read your clearly screwed up article. The 100,000 was the ONE TIME benefit for whoever I named as beneficiary. I had no children back then----

when did you serve?

you dumbass.

I was in long before 2002 ----my death benefit-----IE LIFE INSURANCE was 100,000 ----- I will re-read your clearly screwed up article. The 100,000 was the ONE TIME benefit for whoever I named as beneficiary. I had no children back then----
sure sure

Trump to father of slain soldier: 'I think I've made a lot of sacrifices'

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Khan's son, a U.S. soldier, was killed in Iraq in 2004.

------------------------------------------

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..
Shameless political exploiting of a family that lost its son.

On the speaker's podium at the Democratic National Convention.

In the post facto follow-up pissing and moaning and faux hand-wringing by LibTards pushing their agenda.

exploration? are you mentally ill?
DId somebody say something about 'exploring'?

Donald Trump on Saturday pushed back on Democratic convention speaker Khazir Khan's claim that Trump has “sacrificed nothing” for his country.

Trump also questioned whether Khan's wife Ghazala, who appeared on stage with him during the speech, was allowed to speak, seemingly questioning whether the family's Muslim faith restricted her role.

Mrs. Khan said she didn't speak because she cries when she talks about her son or sees his picture.

And how did Trump respond when Khan said Trump has made no sacrifice? Trump said he made jobs.

We know Trump's business practices. Stiffing his workers. How many links have been posted showing Trump stiffs his employees. In fact, Trump has even talked about it himself. He believes it's "good business". Trump has had 3,500 lawsuits against him and 168 federal suits.

Hell, he's going to court on Nov 28th. 20 days after the election for Fraud and Racketeering.

He's being investigated for bribing Florida's Attorney General and using illegally obtained funds from a charity, the Trump Foundation, for paying the bribe.

Why these right wingers think he isn't stiffing them when he stiffs everyone else, I'll never understand..

In the post facto follow-up pissing and moaning and faux hand-wringing by LibTards pushing their agenda.
odd... i didn't see your criticism of the rnc anywhere...
Most likely because you're rather unimportant, by yourself; merely serving as one more - and convenient and timely - example of LibTard Syndrome in such matters.
so you can link to your criticism?
Link to what? Why? The observation was purely spontaneous in nature, and has no link. It was an opinion; based on observation. Opinion: go look up the world in Webster's.

odd... i didn't see your criticism of the rnc anywhere...
Most likely because you're rather unimportant, by yourself; merely serving as one more - and convenient and timely - example of LibTard Syndrome in such matters.
so you can link to your criticism?
Link to what? Why? The observation was purely spontaneous in nature, and has no link. It was an opinion; based on observation. Opinion: go look up the world in Webster's.
so then you didn't express your disappointment in the rnc here?

are you disappointed in the rnc?

when did you serve?

you dumbass.

rosie, this isn't the first time you've manufactured this stuff.

Drumpf's sacrifices =

13906895_10153802588858225_7893678614086105681_n.jpg

Forum List

Back