Father Knows Best

Facts gleaned from offical archived reports are not propaganda. Your posting from Zionist sites is propaganda.

You seem very behind the times if you didn't know that. You can read it on Radio Islam because I don't think you are going to sashay to some Muslim country to buy a copy. Moreover, if you don't know that the Muslims have murdered millions and millions of people, then you really are behind the times. Plus if you or I were wandering in some areas in the Muslim world, they wouldn't hesitate to do either you or me in since we are considered Infidels. If they can kill each other because of a sect, do you really think that either of us would be safe? Don't go into a certain area of Lebanon right now where the Sunnis and Shia are having at each other.

Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler - Index - Radio Islam

Thats a link to download the book...

Where's the link to state that its a bestseller?
Mein Kampf for sale in Arabic - Telegraph

Not a best seller in Arabic, but in English it is top of the charts, apparently.

Mein Kampf becomes an ebook bestseller Books theguardian.com
First 3 paragraphs of the link I provided

AN Arabic translation of Hitler's Mein Kampf which has become a bestseller in the Palestinian territories is now on sale in Britain.

The book, Hitler's account of his life and anti-Semitic ideology written while he was in prison in the 1920s, is normally found in Britain in academic or political bookshops.

But The Telegraph found it on sale in three newsagents on Edgware Road, central London, an area with a large Arab population.

Sheesh, it is a best seller in the Palestinian Territories, not in Arabic!!!!! Try to understand what you read.
Big deal. Everybody in the world understands English. We're talking about the popularity of the book not what language it's written.

Yeah? Jews were the majority population in Jerusalem in the late 1800's before the Muslim invasion. And it was Muslims who committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on the ancient Jews of Hebron who had been there since the Crusades. It was because of that event that Jews decided to arm themselves against the Muslim animals.

The land never belonged to the Arabs, it was Ottoman territory for 600 years and after that it became British territory. Jordan is Arab Palestine. Get it right, convert.

How silly you are, even in 1896 after much European Jew immigration, Jews were not a majority in Jerusalem. You really made my day with your silly comment as now I can show what a brainwashed moron you are. It is on film you fool.

Epic fail again on the false propaganda Mohomod Latici. Bullshit youtube clip just won't cut it.

JERUSALEM'S POPULATION THROUGHOUT THE 19th CENTURY-- JEWS THE LARGEST GROUP AS OF 1840, THE ABSOLUTE MAJORITY BY 1870, or As Early As 1854

Jerusalem's population has long been counted according to the three religio-ethnic groups in the city, Jews, Christians, and Muslims, and according to subgroups within each group.

Despite the pervasive Arab and pro-Arab propaganda of the 21st century, Arab Muslims were a minority in Jerusalem throughout the 19th century.

As usual you are spouting propaganda from Jewish/Zionist sources. I provide data from independent sources, like reports of the Mandatory available from the UN archives or documentary evidence like this Lumiere Brothers documentary.

AN Arabic translation of Hitler's Mein Kampf which has become a bestseller in the Palestinian territories is now on sale in Britain.

The book, Hitler's account of his life and anti-Semitic ideology written while he was in prison in the 1920s, is normally found in Britain in academic or political bookshops.

But The Telegraph found it on sale in three newsagents on Edgware Road, central London, an area with a large Arab population.

Sheesh, it is a best seller in the Palestinian Territories, not in Arabic!!!!! Try to understand what you read.

Further proof that Palestinians are neo - Nazis

If you were treated as they have been (and continue to be) by the Jews, you would read Mein Kampf too.

I wonder if anyone can find on any other forum where Monte is telling about how his fellow Muslims are treating innocent people in the rest of the Middle East in the tradition like the Nazis did. His brethren certainly are not holding back what with the tens of thousands they have already murdered in recent years. In time to come when all the dead bodies are counted up, people all over the world will realize that Monte's brethren were following in the footsteps of Hitler.

Thats a link to download the book...

Where's the link to state that its a bestseller?

Not a best seller in Arabic, but in English it is top of the charts, apparently.

Sheesh, what is the language of the Palestinian territories you fucking moron? Ha ha ha. Wow, does it get any stupider than this. If Palestinians had a few more like you defending them they wouldn't need any enemies.
Since the Pro Pali team relies so much on Wikipedia, maybe they should read this.

Mein Kampf in the Arabic language - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How silly you are, even in 1896 after much European Jew immigration, Jews were not a majority in Jerusalem. You really made my day with your silly comment as now I can show what a brainwashed moron you are. It is on film you fool.

Epic fail again on the false propaganda Mohomod Latici. Bullshit youtube clip just won't cut it.

JERUSALEM'S POPULATION THROUGHOUT THE 19th CENTURY-- JEWS THE LARGEST GROUP AS OF 1840, THE ABSOLUTE MAJORITY BY 1870, or As Early As 1854

Jerusalem's population has long been counted according to the three religio-ethnic groups in the city, Jews, Christians, and Muslims, and according to subgroups within each group.

Despite the pervasive Arab and pro-Arab propaganda of the 21st century, Arab Muslims were a minority in Jerusalem throughout the 19th century.

As usual you are spouting propaganda from Jewish/Zionist sources. I provide data from independent sources, like reports of the Mandatory available from the UN archives or documentary evidence like this Lumiere Brothers documentary.

If you were treated as they have been (and continue to be) by the Jews, you would read Mein Kampf too.

I wonder if anyone can find on any other forum where Monte is telling about how his fellow Muslims are treating innocent people in the rest of the Middle East in the tradition like the Nazis did. His brethren certainly are not holding back what with the tens of thousands they have already murdered in recent years. In time to come when all the dead bodies are counted up, people all over the world will realize that Monte's brethren were following in the footsteps of Hitler.

While I am a Roman Catholic,

"I wonder if anyone can find on any other forum where Monte is telling about how his fellow Muslims are treating innocent people in the rest of the Middle East in the tradition like the Nazis did. His brethren certainly are not holding back what with the tens of thousands they have already murdered in recent years. In time to come when all the dead bodies are counted up, people all over the world will realize that Monte's brethren were following in the footsteps of Hitler."

How can murderous Islamic militants be my brethren? The Islamic militants that are murdering innocents are no better than the Israeli child killers. Both are despicable. Isn't keeping people in camps and occasionally killing them by the hundreds , including women and children, in the footsteps of Hitler, too? Or is it somehow ok because to you because they are Palestinians? Do you believe it is an insult to accuse Roman Catholics of being Muslims? Does this come from an ingrained hate for Muslims, whether they are good people or not? You probably hate Christian Palestinians as much as the Muslim ones. You are one sick puppy.

"I wonder if anyone can find on any other forum where Monte is telling about how his fellow Muslims are treating innocent people in the rest of the Middle East in the tradition like the Nazis did. His brethren certainly are not holding back what with the tens of thousands they have already murdered in recent years. In time to come when all the dead bodies are counted up, people all over the world will realize that Monte's brethren were following in the footsteps of Hitler."

How can murderous Islamic militants be my brethren? The Islamic militants that are murdering innocents are no better than the Israeli child killers. Both are despicable. Isn't keeping people in camps and occasionally killing them by the hundreds , including women and children, in the footsteps of Hitler, too? Or is it somehow ok because to you because they are Palestinians? Do you believe it is an insult to accuse Roman Catholics of being Muslims? Does this come from an ingrained hate for Muslims, whether they are good people or not? You probably hate Christian Palestinians as much as the Muslim ones. You are one sick puppy.
So nice how anyone can be whatever he wants to on these forums. By Monte constantly saying he is a Catholics, it reminds me of the line from Hamlet - Methinks the lady doth protest too much -- except that Monte the man seems to be the one protesting too much. I think that any rational person would think someone who is practically posting around the clock here demonizing Israel while neglecting what is going on in the rest of the Middle East is the one who is one sick puppy. Isn't taqiyya a wonderful thing?

So nice how anyone can be whatever he wants to on these forums. By Monte constantly saying he is a Catholics, it reminds me of the line from Hamlet - Methinks the lady doth protest too much -- except that Monte the man seems to be the one protesting too much. I think that any rational person would think someone who is practically posting around the clock here demonizing Israel while neglecting what is going on in the rest of the Middle East is the one who is one sick puppy. Isn't taqiyya a wonderful thing?

Can't you be original. Why are you such a dullard. This is an Israel Palestine forum, what should be discussed here? Do you want to start a thread about Syria or Iraq here, I would be happy to contribute. You and your Jewish brethren want to deflect I guess.

Can't you be original. Why are you such a dullard. This is an Israel Palestine forum, what should be discussed here? Do you want to start a thread about Syria or Iraq here, I would be happy to contribute. You and your Jewish brethren want to deflect I guess.
Did I say you had to post about what is happening in the rest of the Middle East on this forum? There are other places where you could post about the events there and condemn what the Muslims are doing, but you only stay in this one place where you can keep on demonizing the Israelis. One would think that the Great Monte, that wonderful humanitarian of the downtrodden and those who are being killed for their religious beliefs, would certainly be spending some time talking about what is happening elsewhere instead of just talking about Israel and the Palistinians.

You're not normal Monti. Spewing propaganda and lies non stop has really taken over your mind...

Only a moron would compare Islamic terrorists to Israel.

You're not normal Monti. Spewing propaganda and lies non stop has really taken over your mind...

I post text from documents contained in UN archives. How can that be propaganda? You link to Zionist propaganda sites.

Israel killed over 2,000 Palestinians in a few weeks, 80% of them civilians, about 400 of them children. How can that not be terrorism?

I post text from documents contained in UN archives. How can that be propaganda? You link to Zionist propaganda sites.
What propaganda site have I used?

Israel killed over 2,000 Palestinians in a few weeks, 80% of them civilians, about 400 of them children. How can that not be terrorism?
Bullshit stats from a terror bullshitter who calls 17 and 18 year old terrorists "children". Been there done that, try something new, will you?

Ya think Palestinian Hamas-ISIS animals shooting rockets into Israel, hiding behind civilians, using UN schools hospitals as rocket launch sites or ammo dumps, and building terror tunnels into Israel to conduct massacres had anything to do with that?

What depravity you promote.

The better question is, which neutral sites/authors have you used.

The better question is, which neutral sites/authors have you used.
That's what I thought. Your allegation was just another lie.

You consider wikipedia to be a Zionist source LOL!

Forum List

Back