Father Knows Best

While I am a Roman Catholic,
"I wonder if anyone can find on any other forum where Monte is telling about how his fellow Muslims are treating innocent people in the rest of the Middle East in the tradition like the Nazis did. His brethren certainly are not holding back what with the tens of thousands they have already murdered in recent years. In time to come when all the dead bodies are counted up, people all over the world will realize that Monte's brethren were following in the footsteps of Hitler."

How can murderous Islamic militants be my brethren? The Islamic militants that are murdering innocents are no better than the Israeli child killers. Both are despicable. Isn't keeping people in camps and occasionally killing them by the hundreds , including women and children, in the footsteps of Hitler, too? Or is it somehow ok because to you because they are Palestinians? Do you believe it is an insult to accuse Roman Catholics of being Muslims? Does this come from an ingrained hate for Muslims, whether they are good people or not? You probably hate Christian Palestinians as much as the Muslim ones. You are one sick puppy.

You're not normal Monti. Spewing propaganda and lies non stop has really taken over your mind...

I post text from documents contained in UN archives. How can that be propaganda? You link to Zionist propaganda sites.
What propaganda site have I used?

The better question is, which neutral sites/authors have you used.
That's what I thought. Your allegation was just another lie.

You consider wikipedia to be a Zionist source LOL!

Well, yes when it comes to the I/P conflict.

Now that's a doozy coming from people who survive off lies and false propoganda. Gee I wonder who's spreading THIS CRAP...Ya think it's morons like PROPOGANDICI and other garden variety IslamoNazi lovers?

HAMAS USES MORE FALSE IMAGES AGAINST ISRAEL ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Hamas-False-Images-Twitter.jpg

The majority of the pictures on social media using the hashtags #GazaUnderAttack and #GazaUnderFire are from previous events. The pro-Palestine people have continued in this practice of attaching images of dead children and women, mostly from the Syrian civil war, and asserting that the pictures were taken in Gaza.

This person said this picture is from Gaza, but it is from a collection of pictures that documented the ten years America spent in Iraq

BsHCzA3CIAEikOH.jpg

Hamas Uses More False Images against Israel on Social Media

Making up things again Ruddy. No one takes you seriously, not even your fellow Jews. You are the forum clown and the dullest knife in the drawer.

You're not normal Monti. Spewing propaganda and lies non stop has really taken over your mind...

I post text from documents contained in UN archives. How can that be propaganda? You link to Zionist propaganda sites.

And ? Where in the video does it say they are posting lies or propaganda? Those in the video clearly explain what their point is. Also,WIKI is open to other people to edit as well.

Making up things again Ruddy. No one takes you seriously, not even your fellow Jews. You are the forum clown and the dullest knife in the drawer.
Accusing other of what you are guilty of again Monti ?

I take Roudy seriously. He always provided links for his claims and doesn't make ridiculous accusations like you

Geez, looking at your own picture again, moron? Ha ha ha. Wow.

I take Roudy seriously. He always provided links for his claims and doesn't make ridiculous accusations like you

Well, that makes you bigger fool than I thought. He is a sociopath and his links are exclusively to Zionist websites.

That's what the Palestinian do best, lie and make shit up. Right up your alley, eh Mohomod Latici:

IDF Falsely Accused of Killing Palestinian Girl in Viral Twitter Photo Girl Algemeiner.com

IDF Falsely Accused of Killing Palestinian Girl in Viral Twitter Photo

A viral photo spread across Twitter hundreds of times over the past 24 hours, in which a 6 year old Palestinian girl covered in blood is said to have been struck by the Israeli Air Force, has been found to be falsified and inaccurate.

It turns out the picture is from 2006 and the girl fell off a swing.

Girl.jpg

And ? Where in the video does it say they are posting lies or propaganda? Those in the video clearly explain what their point is. Also,WIKI is open to other people to edit as well.

Of course, they are paid to be neutral. You are one nutcase.

Well, that makes you bigger fool than I thought. He is a sociopath and his links are exclusively to Zionist websites.

Gee, Algemiener is a "Zionist" website, I didn't know that. Ha ha ha. The kind of shit donkey boy is good at:

Arabs Left-Wing Groups Accused of Destroying Palestinian Olive Groves to Frame Settlers VIDEO Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

Arabs, Left-Wing Groups Accused of Destroying Palestinian Olive Groves to Frame Settlers (VIDEO)

A Palestinian resident of the northern West Bank village of Burin on Monday filed theft and damage complaints with police and Civil Administration authorities, charging local settlers with destroying some of his community’s olive trees, Israel’s NRG News reported Monday.

But representatives of the Samaria Regional Council, which represents the Jewish residents, warned the previous day that the Palestinians were about to lay a “blood libel” at their doorstep, falsely accusing them of the charges, in a long-running attempt to demonize them.

“Overnight, Arabs from Burin approached [an olive grove] near the town of Givat Ronen and conducted pruning of the olive trees, as part of the recently-begun harvest season,” according to a statement by council head Gershon Mesika.

“The Shomron Council also turns an accusing finger at the extreme left-wing organizations who have used the same prunings to libel the Jewish residents of the area, claiming damage with intent against their Arab neighbors,” the statement read.

“The harvest season has become the instigator’s season,” Mesika charged.

“Far left organizations have made the European Passover blood libel against the Jews into a modern-day blood libel. Each year before the holiday of Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) they send out the residents of Kafr Burin into the area in the dead of night, cut the branches of the olive trees in the region, and in the morning, claim it was done by local Jews.”

Similar claims and counterclaims have been made in past years, with the presumed agitators never proving their case. Mesika called on the police to get to the bottom of the allegations, and hand out heavy penalties if it turns out that there, indeed, was a false provocation.

Samaria District police said of the damage to seven trees, for their part, that “It is unknown when the damage was caused, and the landowner was absent for a year; an investigation has been opened.”

In addition, Palestinians claimed that 100 additional trees on land near the village Kafr Yusef, near the Israeli community of Tapuach, were also found cut, when farmers arrived for a pre-harvest inspection and discovered the damage.

In a video from Oct., 2012, veteran settler leader, Benny Katzover, described what he said was a premeditated attempt by Palestinians and anti-Israeli activists to cut down their own trees as part of the annual pruning season, and then frame Jewish residents of the area with the cut trunks and branches.

“Only yesterday we called on the public to carry video cameras with them, and a day later a provocation of staging the uprooting of olive trees was documented,” Shomron Settlers’ Committee head Katzover said at the time. The Palestinians, however, insisted that the trees that the settlers documented are not the same ones that the farmers claim were felled.

That's what the Palestinian do best, lie and make shit up. Right up your alley, eh Mohomod Latici:

IDF Falsely Accused of Killing Palestinian Girl in Viral Twitter Photo Girl Algemeiner.com

A viral photo spread across Twitter hundreds of times over the past 24 hours, in which a 6 year old Palestinian girl covered in blood is said to have been struck by the Israeli Air Force, has been found to be falsified and inaccurate.

Girl.jpg
So, no Palestinian children were killed by the Israelis this summer according to you. What a nut you are.

Girl.jpg
So, no Palestinian children were killed by the Israelis this summer according to you. What a nut you are.

So, Palestinians are the world's biggest liars and false propagandists.

Propaganda - tici accused me of using Zionist propaganda sites as well. When I asked him to show me which sites I use like that, he came up empty and changed the subject. False accusations.

Girl.jpg

So, Palestinians are the world's biggest liars and false propagandists.

No, you are.

Propaganda - tici accused me of using Zionist propaganda sites as well. When I asked him to show me which sites I use like that, he came up empty and changed the subject. False accusations.

No, you have never linked to anything but wiki and Zionist sites. It would take forever to list them.

No, you have never linked to anything but wiki and Zionist sites. It would take forever to list them.

That's what I thought. Your allegation was a lie. Just like most of the crap you post.

Forum List

Back