Father kills gay son

North Hills Father Charged With Murder for Allegedly Shooting Son Because He Was Gay

From the names it looks like this is a muslim family.

The son was probably being obnoxious and badgering his father demanding dad meet his demands. The old man couldn't take it any more.

It's so sick....heartbreaking

Prayers for the son
If the son had simply gone on with his life and not gone to his father's home he would be alive today.
And just think, if you had never been born, we wouldn't be reading words written by the stupidest person who ever lived.
But I was born. Tough shit for you. The druggie pervert son is still dead and you are still a loser.
Yes you were, and the whole world is worse off as a result.

Love it. Just love it. Are you afraid some muzz is going to hang you from a bridge and I wouldn't cut you down?

Prayers for the son
If the son had simply gone on with his life and not gone to his father's home he would be alive today.
And just think, if you had never been born, we wouldn't be reading words written by the stupidest person who ever lived.
But I was born. Tough shit for you. The druggie pervert son is still dead and you are still a loser.

Love it. Just love it. Are you afraid some muzz is going to hang you from a bridge and I wouldn't cut you down?
No, I'm afraid you'd help him kill his wife and children.

I am glad you are afraid.

Both Muslims and Blacks HATE gays. That's a fact. Yet, these queer-assed Liberals are the first to stick up for them, and cry foul when they're mistreated, misbehave, or break the law.

Let me let you in on a little secret, turds. The blacks and the Muslims don't need your fucking support. In fact, you unarmed, peace-loving dumb fucks will be the first they string up in a dark alley.

I am glad you are afraid.
Everyone should fear supporters of Islamic extremism like yourself.

Both Muslims and Blacks HATE gays. That's a fact. Yet, these queer-assed Liberals are the first to stick up for them, and cry foul when they're mistreated, misbehave, or break the law.

Let me let you in on a little secret, turds. The blacks and the Muslims don't need your fucking support. In fact, you unarmed, peace-loving dumb fucks will be the first they string up in a dark alley.
Because who doesn't like a guy who kills his own children.

You cited risk to religious liberties. There is virtually none.

When Nathan Deal vetoed our religious liberty bill here in Georgia, he set the precedent for allowing gay couples to walk into a church, mosque or synagogue and demand the Pastor, Rabbi, or Imam marry them.

So yes, because of this happenstance, there is a risk to my religious liberty, not just of these men of the cloth. The frequency of it happening is irrelevant. It only takes one angry gay couple who have been spurned at the altar--and a lawsuit--to destroy a place of worship and take it away from innocent worshippers.

Your argument rests on the risk being minimal because of how intermittently it happens. But it only takes one punch to the face for you to feel it.

No, churches are not required to marry a gay couple if it goes against the faith, at the moment.
Some churches will marry gays, other wise a judge, notary or friend (that went on line to be certified) can marry them.

ALL churches are not being FORCED to marry them.

Their being wed does not do anything to you or your church. All wedding are through the state, a church ceremony is optional.

When Nathan Deal vetoed our religious liberty bill here in Georgia, he set the precedent for allowing gay couples to walk into a church, mosque or synagogue and demand the Pastor, Rabbi, or Imam marry them.

So yes, because of this happenstance, there is a risk to my religious liberty, not just of these men of the cloth. The frequency of it happening is irrelevant. It only takes one angry gay couple who have been spurned at the altar--and a lawsuit--to destroy a place of worship and take it away from innocent worshippers.

Your argument rests on the risk being minimal because of how intermittently it happens. But it only takes one punch to the face for you to feel it.

No, churches are not required to marry a gay couple if it goes against the faith, at the moment.
Some churches will marry gays, other wise a judge, notary or friend (that went on line to be certified) can marry them.

Their being wed does not do anything to you or your church. All wedding are through the state, a church ceremony is optional.
At the moment.

In this case, the son was gay, mentally ill and on drugs. The dad was arrested. Let's see if he's convicted.

Prejudice and hate should not be inflicted on children.

It is called child abuse

Sure, so why the back and forth between Christians and homosexuals? All of this fighting is exposing them to it whether they like it or not. THAT is child abuse.

Children need love and understanding, not hatred from their own parents.
This is not a choice, it is how they were born.

If your jesus accepted and loved lepers, prostitutes and tax collectors, he would also accept gays.

Love thy brothers......

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals (most related to temple prostitution and thergy) and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals

Jesus does not speak against gays. Paul and others later might have.

At the moment.

In this case, the son was gay, mentally ill and on drugs. The dad was arrested. Let's see if he's convicted.
That can't justify your support for Islamic extremists.

Since Christians customers are actually protected more completely by these laws than gay customers I think Christian entrepreneurs will do just fine.

You should get a refund on that crystal ball. It's busted.

Christian entreprenuers are doing just fine.

Now if they would just follow the Bible they wouldn't have to worry about being in conflict with the law

Romans 13New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
Obey Those in Authority
13 All of you must obey those who rule over you. There are no authorities except the ones God has chosen. Those who now rule have been chosen by God. 2 So whoever opposes the authorities opposes leaders whom God has appointed. Those who do that will be judged. 3 If you do what is right, you won’t need to be afraid of your rulers. But watch out if you do what is wrong! You don’t want to be afraid of those in authority, do you? Then do what is right, and you will be praised. 4 The one in authority serves God for your good. But if you do wrong, watch out! Rulers don’t carry a sword for no reason at all. They serve God. And God is carrying out his anger through them. The ruler punishes anyone who does wrong. 5 You must obey the authorities. Then you will not be punished. You must also obey them because you know it is right.

At the moment.

Why would you suddenly want to wait?

You have already decided that the father is not guilty of anything- that the son is entirely to blame.

The right to marry would be one. But straights tried to use government power to establish their religion and prevent it.

But now gays and lesbians are trying to use that same government to establish it, and crush any religious objection to it.

Christians who follow the law- as the New Testament commands them to- have no religious objection to following the law

Romans 13New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
Obey Those in Authority
13 All of you must obey those who rule over you. There are no authorities except the ones God has chosen. Those who now rule have been chosen by God. 2 So whoever opposes the authorities opposes leaders whom God has appointed. Those who do that will be judged. 3 If you do what is right, you won’t need to be afraid of your rulers. But watch out if you do what is wrong! You don’t want to be afraid of those in authority, do you? Then do what is right, and you will be praised. 4 The one in authority serves God for your good. But if you do wrong, watch out! Rulers don’t carry a sword for no reason at all. They serve God. And God is carrying out his anger through them. The ruler punishes anyone who does wrong. 5 You must obey the authorities. Then you will not be punished. You must also obey them because you know it is right.

Prayers for the son

This is your Happy Talk again.

But we are talking Christians.

This was a family of Christians- not Muslims.

Eager to pin this on the rest of us, eh? .

I was refuting the claims of the OP who wanted to pin this on the family being Muslim- by pointing out that despite the OP suggesting the family was Muslim(for no apparent reason other than to attack Muslims) the family was actually Christian.

I frankly don't care what religion the family was, unless it is discovered that religious belief had something to do with the crime.

North Hills Father Charged With Murder for Allegedly Shooting Son Because He Was Gay

From the names it looks like this is a muslim family.

The son was probably being obnoxious and badgering his father demanding dad meet his demands. The old man couldn't take it any more.

Uh, you should never kill your son for what he is, gay or straight, or over how supposedly obnoxious he is being. Murder is never a sufficient response to your child coming out. Even as strong as my revulsion is to their...lifestyle... if I'm fortunate enough to get married and have kids, if he or she comes out, I'll love them all the same. I'll just tell them to keep the hanky panky outside. I'll demand they treat their partner with respect. As if they were dating the opposite sex. I will never shun him or her.

I will stand firm in my ways, but I will never murder someone for being gay, and most of all my child. And it is wrong for you to make light of this tragedy. Wrong.

I agree entirely.

However- if it is proven that the father did kill the son as an act of self defense- then it is self defense- still a tragedy.

Forum List

Back