Father and Son Accused Of Caldor Fire

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast

The Smith's are in jail and the court is now going to hear the evidence against them. Forensics have determined the father and son were shooting incendiary ammunition which caused the town of Grizzly Flats to burn to the ground.

Not only that, they also were arrested for illegal possessing a silencer and a fully automatic firearm.

Oh stop it, this goes beyond politics.
You act like liberals don't own a guns.

Many liberals own guns, but not usually the law abiding ones, just the criminal element.

Incendiary ammo, full auto and a silencer?

Yea, 100% MAGA stupidity.
:laughing0301: Not sure where you live, but in the west there really isn't any difference between
a democrat and a republican or any other party affiliation when it comes to their weapons, Danny.
Not sure where you live or any other part of the nation, but, my money is on 'no difference' excluding
the outliers, apparently like yourself.

The Smith's are in jail and the court is now going to hear the evidence against them. Forensics have determined the father and son were shooting incendiary ammunition which caused the town of Grizzly Flats to burn to the ground.

Not only that, they also were arrested for illegal possessing a silencer and a fully automatic firearm.

Maybe I just missed it; but I didn't read anything about a silencer, or full auto. Just the "incendiary" rounds, which are just off the shelf Dragons Breath shotgun ammo. Sounds like an accident if they did cause the fire, and that could be tough to prove...

Maybe I just missed it; but I didn't read anything about a silencer, or full auto. Just the "incendiary" rounds, which are just off the shelf Dragons Breath shotgun ammo. Sounds like an accident if they did cause the fire, and that could be tough to prove...
Well, you missed it.

Forum List

Back