No Words: Texas Supreme Court rules against father seeking to prevent 'chemical castration' of his son

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Jeffrey Younger has lost his court case to prevent his ex-wife from taking their son to California, where he could be medically transitioned.

Younger has been trying to stop this from happening for years, and has now reached the end of the line.

He is prevented by the courts of Texas from protecting his boys from medical mutilation at the hands of their mother, who is a pediatrician. Younger has accused her of using the children to help advertise her "inclusive," "gender affirming" practice.

"The Supreme Court of Texas denied my Mandamus, effectively terminating my parental rights. My children are now subject to being chemically castrated in California. Texas is an empire of child abuse, led by Texas judges," he said.

BREAKING: Texas Supreme Court rules against father seeking to prevent ‘chemical castration’ of his son

How can any rational person think this is OK?

Bear in mind it's a 100% GOP SC in Tejas so you can't blame the dems for this one.

Jeffrey Younger has lost his court case to prevent his ex-wife from taking their son to California, where he could be medically transitioned.

Younger has been trying to stop this from happening for years, and has now reached the end of the line.

He is prevented by the courts of Texas from protecting his boys from medical mutilation at the hands of their mother, who is a pediatrician. Younger has accused her of using the children to help advertise her "inclusive," "gender affirming" practice.

"The Supreme Court of Texas denied my Mandamus, effectively terminating my parental rights. My children are now subject to being chemically castrated in California. Texas is an empire of child abuse, led by Texas judges," he said.

BREAKING: Texas Supreme Court rules against father seeking to prevent ‘chemical castration’ of his son

Bear in mind it's a 100% GOP SC in Tejas so you can't blame the dems for this one.

Don't children just make the best weapons for mudering your ex?

No person should be making such a life altering decision for another, there is no immediate health risk of them remaining who they are. It should be, at best, THEIR decision to make when they are adults. 21 In my world, but probably min. 18 legally.

It was bad and never got better:

A judge has banned Texas father Jeff Younger from speaking about his son, James, who was taken from him by our courts after he refused to call his son a girl. But Jeff said he'd rather go to jail than comply: "I'll appear in handcuffs ... but I'm not taking this tyranny."

Jeff joined Glenn Beck on "Targets of Tyranny" to tell James' story and explain the biggest lessons he's learned while battling our legal system.

"This interview is illegal in the state of Texas," Jeff told Glenn. "I was banned from publishing any blog posts, social media post, publishing a newspaper article, doing any writing at all about my situation. I was also permanently banned from doing interviews, doing podcasts, appearing on television interviews, and these are all specifically laid out," he explained.

"I was also banned from speaking on three political topics. I'm not allowed to talk about anything about transgender issues, gender expansiveness, or whether my son is a boy or a girl. And I have told this judge — and I tell this judge every time I do an interview — I will never follow your illegal and unconstitutional order. I have contempt for her as a judge issuing the order. I have maximum contempt for the tyrannical language of the order, and I will never follow the order," Jeff continued.

"I'm guilty of maximum criminal contempt in the 301st District Court of the state of Texas, and [the judge] is obligated to put me in jail for the maximum sentence, which is 180 days in the jail in Dallas County. Four days later, I'll be in the jail library with the writ of habeas corpus that I've already prepared. We will go to the 5th District, and we will see who's right. I'll appear in handcuffs, her in the judge's robe, but I'm not taking this tyranny. And I'm not going to stop speaking out about my son."

'This interview is ILLEGAL': Texas dad risks JAIL TIME for speaking about what's happening to his son

Her intentions with their son were probably not germaine to the case.

Unrelated, but if I were the ruler of the US, I would enact a law that allows every death row inmate to be transferred to states that actually carry out death sentences.

Let's see the left bitch, moan, and cry about that. :laughing0301:
Uhh..any inmate on death row is already in a state with a death penalty. :dunno:

Her intentions with their son were probably not germaine to the case.
Possibly, but the Tejas SC should be able to tell right from wrong.

Since this has been going on for a while hopefully enough years have passed where the kid himself will say "No Mas".

That said I don't suspect it would matter to the freaks in CA if his mother dragged him kicking and screaming into the procedure.

The Hopi Indians were right.....In the end time women will strive to become men and men to become women.

How old is he>?

I despise Tejas more every day....I wish they would leave the Union if that's the best that they can do.

Real Texans are the most independent and friendly people you'd ever want to meet. It's all those liberals that relocated there that fucked up the state. Don't believe me? Go to Austin some time.

Jeff joined Glenn Beck on "Targets of Tyranny" to tell James' story and explain the biggest lessons he's learned while battling our legal system.

"This interview is illegal in the state of Texas," Jeff told Glenn. "I was banned from publishing any blog posts, social media post, publishing a newspaper article, doing any writing at all about my situation. I was also permanently banned from doing interviews, doing podcasts, appearing on television interviews, and these are all specifically laid out," he explained.

"I was also banned from speaking on three political topics. I'm not allowed to talk about anything about transgender issues, gender expansiveness, or whether my son is a boy or a girl. And I have told this judge — and I tell this judge every time I do an interview — I will never follow your illegal and unconstitutional order. I have contempt for her as a judge issuing the order. I have maximum contempt for the tyrannical language of the order, and I will never follow the order," Jeff continued.

I like this guy......

~S~

Forum List

Back