No Words: Texas Supreme Court rules against father seeking to prevent 'chemical castration' of his son

Given how many Republicans have been compromised by the liberals, I'm not surprised.
Just look at John Cornyn.....That sack of RINO shit won his primary with 76% of the vote and won re-election by the largest margin of any incumbent US Senator ever.

That's all you need to know about the Tejas of today.

Here's a good comment I read on another forum:

This is the new Munchausen by Proxy, driven almost entirely by narcissistic women chasing likes and social media attention. They are mutilating their children for attention. And now the government is helping them. The Supreme Court of Texas is helping them.

Last edited:
Even the innocent ones, right?

There are 690 people were on death row in California as of April 1, 2022, and more than 2,000 people on death row nationwide. Some of them have been there for decades. If they've been there that long, they need to be put to death.

Or would you rather have those 2,000 inmates on death row released into your neighborhood?

Jeffrey Younger has lost his court case to prevent his ex-wife from taking their son to California, where he could be medically transitioned.

Younger has been trying to stop this from happening for years, and has now reached the end of the line.

He is prevented by the courts of Texas from protecting his boys from medical mutilation at the hands of their mother, who is a pediatrician. Younger has accused her of using the children to help advertise her "inclusive," "gender affirming" practice.

"The Supreme Court of Texas denied my Mandamus, effectively terminating my parental rights. My children are now subject to being chemically castrated in California. Texas is an empire of child abuse, led by Texas judges," he said.

BREAKING: Texas Supreme Court rules against father seeking to prevent ‘chemical castration’ of his son

How can any rational person think this is OK?

Bear in mind it's a 100% GOP SC in Tejas so you can't blame the dems for this one.
Insanity + politick'n always rules when a nations shelf life is near it's end.

db3b861a230ebd76b2b7326f0f42262053efaf62cf87473b8c4cbf5fb4a98fec_1.jpg

~S~

All 9 justices are GOP.
The statist left ALWAYS goes for the coastal states & capitals of the other states for their numbers are too low to expand their influence otherwise. This is the reason one sees the corruption in voting & the attempt to import by any means available as many illegal aliens as possible. The saturation of RINO's within the GOP political corporation also has compromised the original American values.

The statist left(marxists), don't leave sanity without them!

No person should be making such a life altering decision for another, there is no immediate health risk of them remaining who they are. It should be, at best, THEIR decision to make when they are adults. 21 In my world, but probably min. 18 legally.
You're a Canadian. Don't jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts of the case.

Forum List

Back