Fatah, Hamas agree new cease-fire

...*yawn*

lemme guess...

..becaue im a jew hating antisemite, right?

clearly, making a comment sympethitic to Pals in a thread about PALS while not chock full of the standard necessary israeli puppy love denotes that I must be a jew hating nazi...

CLEARLY

WHAT A COINCIDENCE that you don't seem to mind the blatant racism peppering this thread....
....until you don't think someone is giving Isreal a vigerous enough handjob and then all of a sudden it's time to line up the Good Ole Faithful Label machine....

again.. *YAWN*

im sure the irony of an American nation willing to bend logic backwards to validate Israel while gnashing their teeth at the idea of losing the American southwest via usurping politics, immigrant squating and a HISTORIC CLAIM TO A HOMELAND is lost on you... I know I know... DARING to backtalk one of the chosen is certainly rabid antisemitism..

one more time for the chorus line:

AAAAAANNNTTIIIIIISEEEEEMMIIIITTTEEEEEE.

feel better? I know I sure do.

Gee... now that you're done with your rant, perhaps you'll respond to the point raised.

Bit defensive, aren't you?

*yawn*

what, exactly, was your point again?

that by comparing the reaction to usurped land accross current palestinian and American realities I am somehow ONLY willing to shit on israel?

that about right?

geee.. it's not at all obvious what super power combo comes next...

*sigh*

go ahead. get it out of your system... I am obviously a jew hating antisemite forcing xylon b down your throat by DARING to conisder the humanity in palestine.

what, exactly, was your point again?

that by comparing the reaction to usurped land accross current palestinian and American realities I am somehow ONLY willing to shit on israel?

that about right?

geee.. it's not at all obvious what super power combo comes next...

*sigh*

go ahead. get it out of your system... I am obviously a jew hating antisemite forcing xylon b down your throat by DARING to conisder the humanity in palestine.

Your hissy fits really are unseemly.

And since you're having trouble following, unless you're also advocating that each of the places I mentioned be returned, your argument is specious.

As for being anti-semetic. I wouldn't know if you are or aren't. But unless you're also rending your clothes in mourning over Jews who were thrown out of Muslim countries, you're certainly a hypocrite. And you're rather defensive on the subject.

Oh... and I might be a little more sympathetic to their "humanity" if their elected government didn't support blowing up babies in carriages, school buses and things like this:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3396800,00.html

how many irish catholics or chinese budhists have you ever seen donning a Fatah and Hamas t shirt?

you might as well say that you wouldnt mind if right and left wing jews kill each other off....

but THAT would trigger an flood of antisemite labels and charges of racism, wouldnt it?
Nobody's called you an anti-semite in this thread. So far, you're the only one that's played the race card and you're the only one accusing people of racism. I haven't followed all of the Middle East discussions so I don't know if you're continuing from other threads, but you're acting a tad bit dramatical and defensive.

what... as opposed to YOUR pony that seems to have no problem keeping human beings in refugee camps that can be whiped away as soon as Israel feels the need to expand borders?

indeed, the very reaction to usurped land and how Americans would react JUST AS VIOLENTLY as Pals was the very point I was making....

not that such would interest the machine youve got going for you.

is this where we pretend that jews are not alive and well in Iran right now?

Iran's proud but discreet Jews
Although Iran and Israel are bitter enemies, few know that Iran is home to the largest number of Jews anywhere in the Middle East outside Israel.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5367892.stm

or would you rather skip all that and turn a thread about Pals into a thread about how poor israel should be allowed to marginalize a wholly brutish race of less than humans?

hell..

lord knows that the black panther party wasnt also similarly indicative of one ethnic group reacting to the heel of a dominant group showing that such social REACTION is by no means unique to muslims but.. hey...

by making such a historically relevant comparison ive probably already qualified for the gallows, eh nuremburg?

Nobody's called you an anti-semite in this thread. So far, you're the only one that's played the race card and you're the only one accusing people of racism. I haven't followed all of the Middle East discussions so I don't know if you're continuing from other threads, but you're acting a tad bit dramatical and defensive.

it's the same ole same ole...

sympathize with palestine without giving israel the standard necessary nod and all of a sudden the label flies out like the last greatest golden blank check ever handed out and worn down.

go read a few threads in the Pal&Israel forum to see just how trigger happy the automatic responce is.

what... as opposed to YOUR pony that seems to have no problem keeping human beings in refugee camps that can be whiped away as soon as Israel feels the need to expand borders?

indeed, the very reaction to usurped land and how Americans would react JUST AS VIOLENTLY as Pals was the very point I was making....

not that such would interest the machine youve got going for you.

Although Iran and Israel are bitter enemies, few know that Iran is home to the largest number of Jews anywhere in the Middle East outside Israel.

or would you rather skip all that and turn a thread about Pals into a thread about how poor israel should be allowed to marginalize a wholly brutish race of less than humans?

hell..

lord knows that the black panther party wasnt also similarly indicative of one ethnic group reacting to the heel of a dominant group showing that such social REACTION is by no means unique to muslims but.. hey...

by making such a historically relevant comparison ive probably already qualified for the gallows, eh nuremburg?

The only knee-jerk responses here have been yours.

But let's see how well Jews are treated in Iran since you've changed the subject away from Palestinian terrorists to that subject:

Despite the official distinction between "Jews," "Zionists," and "Israel," the most common accusation the Jews encounter is that of maintaining contacts with Zionists. The Jewish community does enjoy a measure of religious freedom but is faced with constant suspicion of cooperating with the Zionist state and with "imperialistic America" — both such activities are punishable by death. Jews who apply for a passport to travel abroad must do so in a special bureau and are immediately put under surveillance. The government does not generally allow all members of a family to travel abroad at the same time to prevent Jewish emigration. Again, the Jews live under the status of dhimmi, with the restrictions im posed on religious minorities. Jewish leaders fear government reprisals if they draw attention to official mistreatment of their community.

Iran's official government-controlled media often issues anti-Semitic propaganda. A prime example is the government's publishing of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a notorious Czarist forgery, in 1994 and 1999.2 Jews also suffer varying degrees of officially sanctioned discrimination, particularly in the areas of employment, education, and public accommodations.3

The Islamization of the country has brought about strict control over Jewish educational institutions. Before the revolution, there were some 20 Jewish schools functioning throughout the country. In recent years, most of these have been closed down. In the remaining schools, Jewish principals have been replaced by Muslims. In Teheran there are still three schools in which Jewish pupils constitute a majority. The curriculum is Islamic, and Persian is forbidden as the language of instruction for Jewish studies. Special Hebrew lessons are conducted on Fridays by the Orthodox Otzar ha-Torah organization, which is responsible for Jewish religious education. Saturday is no longer officially recognized as the Jewish sabbath, and Jewish pupils are compelled to attend school on that day. There are three synagogues in Teheran, but since 1994, there has been no rabbi in Iran, and the bet din does not function. 4

Following the overthrow of the shah and the declaration of an Islamic state in 1979, Iran severed relations with Israel. The country has subsequently supported many of the Islamic terrorist organizations that target Jews and Israelis, particularly the Lebanon-based, Hezbollah. Nevertheless, Iran's Jewish community is the largest in the Middle East outside Israel.

On the eve of Passover in 1999, 13 Jews from Shiraz and Isfahan in southern Iran were arrested and accused of spying for Israel and the United States. Those arrested include a rabbi, a ritual slaughterer and teachers. In September 2000, an Iranian appeals court upheld a decision to imprison ten of the thirteen Jews accused of spying for Israel. In the appeals court, ten of the accused were found guilty of cooperating with Israel and were given prison terms ranging from two to nine years. Three of the accused were found innocent in the first trial.5 In March 2001, one of the imprisoned Jews was released, a second was freed in January 2002, the remaining eight were set free in late October 2002. The last five apparently were released on furlough for an indefinite period, leaving them vulnerable to future arrest. Three others were reportedly pardoned by Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.6

At least 13 Jews have been executed in Iran since the Islamic revolution 19 years ago, most of them for either religious reasons or their connection to Israel. For example, in May 1998, Jewish businessman Ruhollah Kakhodah-Zadeh was hanged in prison without a public charge or legal proceeding, apparently for assisting Jews to emigrate.7

Today, Iran's Jewish population is the second argest in the Middle East, after Israel. Reports vary as the the condition and treatment of the small, tight-knit community, and the population of Iranian Jews can only be estimated due to the community's isolation from world Jewry.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/iranjews.html

What about the flip side of that coin?

"...at the end of 2006, 76 percent of Israel's residents were Jewish (5,393,600 people) 20 percent were Arabs (1,413,500 people) and 4 percent were of other nationalities (309,100 people)."
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3345830,00.html

You point to a BBC article where Iran has 25,000 Jews and imply that they are tolerant but then turn around and say that Israel "marginalizes a wholly brutish race of less than humans" when a population comparison shows that 1.4 million Arabs live in Israel. Seems pretty unfair.

rationalize whatever you want to... im sure you would also have told me that "the only good injun is a dead injun" too at one timein our nations history...

No, in actuality I agree completely with MLK jr ... it is the content of a man's character, not the color of his skin that matters. As it applies to you, I don't care if you're freakin' Chingachgook ... your character is filled with envy and hate, and you distort reality and fact in order to justify it.

it is fucking hilarious that people like you wont bat an eye attributing anything negative to muslims, especially pals, and assume that such applies accross the board DESPITE their social reality but..

let someone NOT give Israel the laurals you think they deserve and all of a sudden your antisemite meter blows up and it is time to mount the nuremburg calvary... for not even a FRACTION of the same hateful sentiment that you seem to think validates your racism.

go tell it to your grandkids, gunny.. make sure you let them know what kindof evil those slope headed gooks were who DARED to be commies in your world too, dude. Im sure you think that is essentially historically accurate too.. you know.. as opposed to that giant spanish speaking boiler that seems to be building pressure on the mexican immigration front...

Get off your truth-twisting soapbox. Fatah and Hamas exist solely to pursue the complete destruction of Israel and everyone in it. They are terrorist organizations, the latter of which was voted in as the government by those Arabs who call themselves Palestinians.

That means they use terror and indiiscriminant murder as weapons to achieve an inhuman goal.

THAT makes them the fucking bad guys, just in case you're a little too slow processing the facts.

It has NOTHING to do with the color of their skin nor their religion, and your accusation is just a lame copout in lieu of a legitimate, intelligent argument.

It has to do with WHO is doing WHAT. Israel has been defending itself against annihilation since 1949, while Arab nations and most recently terrorist organizations have kept up a relentless attack on its existence.

So fuck Hamas .... fuck Fatah ... fuck Hezbollah ... and all the rest of those bottom-dwelling, xenophobic/genocidal scumsuckers, and fuck anyone who chooses to defend what those groups represent.

Get off your truth-twisting soapbox. Fatah and Hamas exist solely to pursue the complete destruction of Israel and everyone in it. They are terrorist organizations, the latter of which was voted in as the government by those Arabs who call themselves Palestinians.

That means they use terror and indiiscriminant murder as weapons to achieve an inhuman goal.

THAT makes them the fucking bad guys, just in case you're a little too slow processing the facts.

It has NOTHING to do with the color of their skin nor their religion, and your accusation is just a lame copout in lieu of a legitimate, intelligent argument.

It has to do with WHO is doing WHAT. Israel has been defending itself against annihilation since 1949, while Arab nations and most recently terrorist organizations have kept up a relentless attack on its existence.

So fuck Hamas .... fuck Fatah ... fuck Hezbollah ... and all the rest of those bottom-dwelling, xenophobic/genocidal scumsuckers, and fuck anyone who chooses to defend what those groups represent.

bingo

it's the same ole same ole...

sympathize with palestine without giving israel the standard necessary nod and all of a sudden the label flies out like the last greatest golden blank check ever handed out and worn down.

go read a few threads in the Pal&Israel forum to see just how trigger happy the automatic responce is.

The only one tossing labels around is YOU. Perhaps you can answer a few simple questions:

You sympathyze with Arabs who falalciously call themselves "Palestinians" for no more reason than to stir up shit .....why?

You sympathyze with a people who elected an international terrorist organization as its government and voice to the world ...why?

You sympathyze with a people who will walk into a marketplace crowded with noncombatants or get on a schoobus full of children and detonate a bomb ....why?

And talk about hypocricy ... you can carry on for pages about what the white man did to the poor red man; yet, you sympathyze with a group of Arabs banded together as "Palestinians" that exists solely for the purpose of committing genocide against another group of people for no better reason than their religion ....why?

That sums it up fairly well I think.

"The only one tossing labels around is YOU. Perhaps you can answer a few simple questions:
You sympathyze with Arabs who falalciously call themselves "Palestinians" for no more reason than to stir up shit .....why?"

yea, dude.. lord knows how human beings just tend to stir up shit enough to last a nice relaxing refugee camp.. indeed, nothing says valid like YOUR opinion about their indegenous status while you are hellbent to believe that pals "just want to stir up shit"....

im sure those illegal mexicans in America are just "stirring up shit" like those damn injuns were during the 1800s too...

reminds me of how those pesky blacks were just "stirring up shit" after 200 years of total domination too...

it's just a club, you know.. one whose sole purpose is to "stir up shit" for those who are perfectly happy supporting the dominant status quo.. duh..

Hell, of COURSE a burning bush can validate ethnicity and a claim to land but having actually LIVED there for the last hundred years? naaaa... THATS just a matter of "stirring up shit"

they ARE evil, you know.. the whole lot of em.. pure spawn of the devil made flesh just to rub Israel the wrong way..

silly me..

"You sympathyze with a people who elected an international terrorist organization as its government and voice to the world ...why?"

Because they ELECTED someone using the same democracy you wuld otherwise be selling as a reason to invade and kill them. How would you feel about democracy had I disqualified your 04 votefor the sake of perspective? Im sure you would RUSH to the polls in 08 feeling like your vote means something!

Of course, you dont care about REALLY ending the violence so much as you care about maintaining the jewish power structure in Israel which has no problem treating pals like WE treated our natives.. ironic, really. After all.. if they keep giving you an excuse to shrug your shoulders then they will eventually go the way of the Geronimo, eh dude?

I bet I can put you and your family in a refugee camp and treat you like a second class citizen and mold you into becoming the same violent man capable of bombing coffee shops too.. It is nice to sit at the top of the pyrimid, isnt it?

Let them vote. Let them see that their vote counts rather than watch how democracy really doesnt matter while people like you can veto the results. LET that kind of shit happen in america and half of the nation, either mine or yours, would call shennanigans.. After all... lord fucking knows that no Pal could even see Israels domination as just as worthy of electoral disqualification but, i guess, cluster bombs on refugee (death) camps serve their purpose, eh? wouldnt want those ducks to escape that barrel or anything.. next thing you know Pals might just be to Israel what Mexicans are to America and we might as well eliminate em while they are holed up and not worth the consideration god gave a flys ass, right buddy?

"You sympathyze with a people who will walk into a marketplace crowded with noncombatants or get on a schoobus full of children and detonate a bomb ....why?"

and you are innocent of supporting people who bulldoze homes and cluster bomb civilians and have no problem with israel using pals as HUMAN SHIELDS?

Israel's human shields draw fire
In May, as Israeli human rights groups sought a supreme court order barring soldiers from seeking protection behind human shields after their widespread use during the army's assaults on Jenin and other West Bank cities, the military admitted the policy was illegal and said it would stop.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,867343,00.html

spare me your fucking judgement. You are no better than an American who would turn their back on how the Germans were treating the jews in ww2.

"And talk about hypocricy ... you can carry on for pages about what the white man did to the poor red man; yet, you sympathyze with a group of Arabs banded together as "Palestinians" that exists solely for the purpose of committing genocide against another group of people for no better reason than their religion ....why?"

are you fucking kidding me?

"Arabs banded together as "Palestinians" that exists solely for the purpose of committing genocide against another group of people for no better reason than their religion"

you are one dense motherfucker, dude.. Yes, and those injuns just wanted to prohibit the expansion of the railroad too... Just like those blacks just wanted to fuck up our public school and transportiation system too!

wow.

the shit you will convince yourself of in order to rationlize the violent status quo of your dominant pony. I garenfuckingtee that America would not treat its minorities in 2007 how Israel treats palestinians in 2007. But hey.. since you seem convinved that they are all just gremlins gathered together as a people JUST because someone decided to fuck with jews and have no other reason to be reactive than that simple reason...

I hear that is just how minions from satan are.. if you look close enough you can actually see their batwings and horns sticking through their inhuman skin!

"The only one tossing labels around is YOU. Perhaps you can answer a few simple questions:
You sympathyze with Arabs who falalciously call themselves "Palestinians" for no more reason than to stir up shit .....why?"

yea, dude.. lord knows how human beings just tend to stir up shit enough to last a nice relaxing refugee camp.. indeed, nothing says valid like YOUR opinion about their indegenous status while you are hellbent to believe that pals "just want to stir up shit"....

First, your sentences are grammatically incoherent. Please try a little harder.

Second, the Arabs that inhabit the nation of Palestine voted for an international terrorist organization to be their representative government, and speak for them to the world.

The Arabs that do NOT agree with Hamas representing them, are free to go ANYWHERE in the Middle East they desire. One ca only conclude that they WANT to be there, so whining about their living conditions DENIED.

im sure those illegal mexicans in America are just "stirring up shit" like those damn injuns were during the 1800s too...

Unsupported speculation irrelevant to the topic.

reminds me of how those pesky blacks were just "stirring up shit" after 200 years of total domination too...

it's just a club, you know.. one whose sole purpose is to "stir up shit" for those who are perfectly happy supporting the dominant status quo.. duh..

Hell, of COURSE a burning bush can validate ethnicity and a claim to land but having actually LIVED there for the last hundred years? naaaa... THATS just a matter of "stirring up shit"

they ARE evil, you know.. the whole lot of em.. pure spawn of the devil made flesh just to rub Israel the wrong way..

silly me..

MORE unsupported speculation.

"You sympathyze with a people who elected an international terrorist organization as its government and voice to the world ...why?"

Because they ELECTED someone using the same democracy you wuld otherwise be selling as a reason to invade and kill them. How would you feel about democracy had I disqualified your 04 votefor the sake of perspective? Im sure you would RUSH to the polls in 08 feeling like your vote means something!

Attempted deflection. They voted for an international terrorist organization that's platform is the complete destruction of a nation and the genocide of a people by whatever means necessary.

You support a bunch of murdering swine.

Of course, you dont care about REALLY ending the violence so much as you care about maintaining the jewish power structure in Israel which has no problem treating pals like WE treated our natives.. ironic, really. After all.. if they keep giving you an excuse to shrug your shoulders then they will eventually go the way of the Geronimo, eh dude?

More unsupported speculation coupled with an irrelevant comparison. Going for those complex statements now, huh?

I'd be more than happy for the violence to end. Soon as you convince your Arab buddies to stop attacking Israel, the violence WILL stop. It does every time.

Isreal kicked Israeli's off land some had occupied since 1949 in order to give Arabs the land they were promised as Palestine. Israel has made EVERY overture of peace.

They've done everything but abandon their posessions and homes and thorw themselves into the sea. But THAT is what you and your Arab buddies are after, isn't it?

I bet I can put you and your family in a refugee camp and treat you like a second class citizen and mold you into becoming the same violent man capable of bombing coffee shops too.. It is nice to sit at the top of the pyrimid, isnt it?

And I bet you can't. Don't try and twist the utterly contemptible goals of swine into something noteworthy. NOTHING justifies targetting noncombatants.

Let them vote. Let them see that their vote counts rather than watch how democracy really doesnt matter while people like you can veto the results. LET that kind of shit happen in america and half of the nation, either mine or yours, would call shennanigans.. After all... lord fucking knows that no Pal could even see Israels domination as just as worthy of electoral disqualification but, i guess, cluster bombs on refugee (death) camps serve their purpose, eh? wouldnt want those ducks to escape that barrel or anything.. next thing you know Pals might just be to Israel what Mexicans are to America and we might as well eliminate em while they are holed up and not worth the consideration god gave a flys ass, right buddy?

There vote does count. They voted for and got an international terrorist organization as their government. "That which ye reap, so shall ye sow."

Arabs refusing to accept the State of Israel is one thing. Waging a terrorist war against its people quite another. Again you try and justify the barbaric murder of a people.

Israel targets those that target Israel. If they hide out among civilians, it is the terrorists causing the death of noncombatants. We can't really call them innocents since they voted the scumbags in as their government, can we?

"You sympathyze with a people who will walk into a marketplace crowded with noncombatants or get on a schoobus full of children and detonate a bomb ....why?"

and you are innocent of supporting people who bulldoze homes and cluster bomb civilians and have no problem with israel using pals as HUMAN SHIELDS?

Nope. I'd go one further. I'd never let the scumbags have so much as a spot of land big enough to pee on until they renounced terrorism and the terrorists, and drove them from their midst.

Obviously NOBODY supported using human shields except whoever was doing it. Yet another attempt to blame the whole for the actions of the few.

Israel's human shields draw fire
In May, as Israeli human rights groups sought a supreme court order barring soldiers from seeking protection behind human shields after their widespread use during the army's assaults on Jenin and other West Bank cities, the military admitted the policy was illegal and said it would stop.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,867343,00.html

spare me your fucking judgement. You are no better than an American who would turn their back on how the Germans were treating the jews in ww2.

You would be completely incorrect. The only one supporting hate here is YOU, and you are being judged by your words. Feel free to find and quote where I have stated I HATE anything or anyone. I'll be waiting.

"And talk about hypocricy ... you can carry on for pages about what the white man did to the poor red man; yet, you sympathyze with a group of Arabs banded together as "Palestinians" that exists solely for the purpose of committing genocide against another group of people for no better reason than their religion ....why?"

are you fucking kidding me?

"Arabs banded together as "Palestinians" that exists solely for the purpose of committing genocide against another group of people for no better reason than their religion"

you are one dense motherfucker, dude.. Yes, and those injuns just wanted to prohibit the expansion of the railroad too... Just like those blacks just wanted to fuck up our public school and transportiation system too!

Native Americans and blacks are irrelevant to this topic, and you have dodged the question. Not even a good try.

wow.

the shit you will convince yourself of in order to rationlize the violent status quo of your dominant pony. I garenfuckingtee that America would not treat its minorities in 2007 how Israel treats palestinians in 2007. But hey.. since you seem convinved that they are all just gremlins gathered together as a people JUST because someone decided to fuck with jews and have no other reason to be reactive than that simple reason...

The United States is irrelevant to the topic.

I hear that is just how minions from satan are.. if you look close enough you can actually see their batwings and horns sticking through their inhuman skin!

Fortunately, if I look close enough, I STILL can't see the dumbass with the completely nonsensical, twisted and lying argument to support genocide ... I can only see his words.

New Topics

Forum List

Back